Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
Oh boy... well so far the 'must buy' dream for me then...
fyi logitech wheels won't work on next gen consoles, i already sold my dfgt before its value gets down to zero. It's not a drive club issues. It's the same for ex for project cars.

You forgot to mention greed. Something that sums up the makers of Project Cars very well.
Indeed, but seeing as SMS was brough up here, I'd make it a point to call them out on it. Hopefully, they'll suffer such horrible sales that they won't get another chance. But that's unlikely to happen I guess.
Wrong on so many levels. Sorry, but when did pcars even mention dlc? :rolleyes:

Urrrgggh.

Right, driveclub. Interest is rekindling again. Nice to see the amg gt, really thought we wouldn't see that in a game for a while. I like how the track dlcs are free, and with the season pass dlc cars are well under 1 pound each. I actually think this might be a lot more fun than what we are expecting.

Wrong on so many levels. Sorry, but when did pcars even mention dlc? :rolleyes:

Maybe you want to read up about their limited edition, and how they've excluded several cars that have long been finished, from the standard, full price edition.

On another note. Does anyone know if Driveclub will feature grid girls? Games in this genre has to have those :D

Last edited:
Maybe you want to read up about their limited edition, and how they've excluded several cars that have long been finished from the standard, full price edition.

On another note. Does anyone know if Driveclub will feature grid girls? Games in this genre has to have those :D
Ah, you know I totally forgot about that. Well, It's disappointing but it's happening everywhere else, and this is very mild in comparison to others.

Also I like the idea of grid gurls :sly:

I asked the game's director Paul on Twitter few questions and I'm happy to report that two features which are a must for me in a racing game will make their presence

1: manual transmission is in the game

2: time trials and drift modes are also present

I asked the game's director Paul on Twitter few questions and I'm happy to report that two features which are a must for me in a racing game will make their presence

That first one was just a tad already obvious haha

good to hear a drift mode is in

Could you ask him about Grid girls? :P

fyi logitech wheels won't work on next gen consoles, i already sold my dfgt before its value gets down to zero. It's not a drive club issues. It's the same for ex for project cars.
Will a gt27 work on it or does none of the logitech wheels work? so what the heck wheel am i suppose to get the thrustmaster r80 or whatever?

Last edited:
Will a gt27 work on it or does none of the logitech wheels work? so what the heck wheel am i suppose to get the thrustmaster r80 or whatever?
No Logitech wheels will work on PS4, Thrustmaster wheels are the only option for now.

I think its more a fact than a stereotype that most men find looking at half naked women appealing.
I for one never find it a yawn looking at half naked women either.
Raising the "bar" lowers the bar, and lowering the "bar" raises the bar.

Hard to keep a straight face while typing that, considering your user name. :)

Edit: Oh, and I'm only being semi-serious.
would a T80 work with ps3/ps4/pc? plz say yes ;-; dont wanna spend 500 bucks on a wheel
Talk about lowering the bar.

For the love of God , could you please ask him about replays ? We know that they won't be available for launch but could you ask him if they will be patched into the game and when ? I would appreciate it.

Yawn...... How are we meant to be treated as anything other than stereotypes when "we" willing perpetuate the stereotype?

So stale.

Well, I for one don't give a damn about the imagined problems of feminists. They are, in fact, most stale.

Last edited:
Here's another perhaps more interesting question. I'm sure some of you remember the very first reveal of Driveclub back at the PS4 reveal conference. Back then, we were presented with a first person view, and the ability to seemingly walk around the car and take in all the details. So I wonder, is this still going to be the case?

Can I walk around the car, look at the engine, and then proceed to enter the car, strap on the seatbelt, and fire up the engine? I ask 'cause I haven't seen or heard about this feature since the first reveal. I really hope you can still do that, because it was pretty damn awesome. I want to feel like I own an Aston Martin Vanquish, and this would pretty much do just that :)

Last edited:
Yawn...... How are we meant to be treated as anything other than stereotypes when "we" willing perpetuate the stereotype?

So stale.
Hey! The damn man wants his grid gurls! :P

But seriously though if you're gonna treat guys wanting grid gurls is a stereotype then you may as well say it's a stereotype for men to want anything.

image.jpg

I'd rather have this than that California tbh

Back