DutchMaster Replicas and Tuning

Awesome mate 👍
Welcome to GTP and our Replica Community :cheers:
What's your PSN ?
I wanna send you an FR to share your lovely BMW's as well :embarrassed:
As Starlight mentioned, no need to send us your car.
We can build them ourselves to make things quicker for everyone.

Cheers :gtpflag:
PSN --> BigRicUSA11

Outeke: I am sure we can work something out. Borrow glitch I am not familiar with the process, but whatever you'd like.

Just added the 4th car.

Recently there came a app to de-link borrowed cars.
That way you can obtain a replica in matter of minutes.
I would also like to get the latest added car from your OP.

So when you share your PSN, I will just "grab" them 👍

Thank you!

Recently there came a app to de-link borrowed cars.
That way you can obtain a replica in matter of minutes.
I would also like to get the latest added car from your OP.

So when you share your PSN, I will just "grab" them 👍

Thank you!

Ok I dont mind you guys borrowing them, the only thing is I am moving my replicas to my new sub account. And I have left them in ticket form.

So it seems like there is a high demand to borrow so I will send the cars to my sub account and put these on borrow.

Outeke PM when you have a chance to go over this app etc... Thanks man.

Sorry for inconvience! Gonna be hard for me to jump on ps3 but I will try.

@BVB - Sure thing I am currently working on getting these on borrow. Unfortunately I didnt plan ahead well enough, so once I get back on I am sending a FR to everyone and put these on borrow.

Outeke has a borrow glitch app that allows more people to access this (I assumed this not his words.)

@Robmclemon Got you down also, I think once I get these on borrow and everyone uses them I will make a slot for trades and people can tell me what they'd like at their time slot.

Series is now Completed, updated w/ photos. Working on my next five Cars.

Can i get a fr to borrow the M5 please.

Cheers

Sure thing! What I am gonna do is add everyone in the thread around next reset and I have 3 models available for borrow now. I have to send the last 2 next couple days. And then I will trade them out as people want and then I will do the next set.

I shoulda waited a couple days to open up but oh well. Thanks for the intrest.

Wonderful first set ... I'm impressed.
Well done, keep up the good work.
:bowdown:

Much Appreciated!

So I have added everyone that has some interest. As for trading I will ask in order who wants what. Give me the weekend to get the five cars over and go from there.

So that way you can borrow what youd like and then tell me what you want first.

Feel free to critique, positive and negative!

Thanks man :)
All the G-Power are sweet :drool:
I have uploaded a couple of iND M3
Feel free to take a ride on them. :)

b985c36b-6c07-4d40-b0d4-2881725f76d0_zpsf8f308e0.jpg
images-2_zps599977f8.jpeg

iND Green Hell by paraclete
iND JDM3 by Slender_Man

Cheers

Last edited:
HTML:

Cheers

Thanks! PugDogRock, I will check those out!

Well I must give a shout out to Outeke!

I will be adding replicas frequently as I have a big list and got a nice suggestion by StarLight.

So the BMWs are available for borrow now and my trading slots are now open. So, at reset I will be sending out the cars.

Mate,

Took copies of 4 of them, just a quick question.
Are you sure G-Power puts racing soft tires on their cars?
I have quite a few replicas as you know, and hardly any has RS..

Thanks, they look good at first sight! (Havent had time to drive them yet)

Cheers :cheers:

Mate,

Took copies of 4 of them, just a quick question.
Are you sure G-Power puts racing soft tires on their cars?
I have quite a few replicas as you know, and hardly any has RS..

Thanks, they look good at first sight! (Havent had time to drive them yet)

Cheers :cheers:

That is correct what I did was buy all the tires! (I prob shouldnt have bought them all I was saving the hassle for people) they use sports tires. I left them on racing softs. I will make the change thanks for noticing. Also, the settings dont transfer with the trade apparently.

So people may have to copy settings when they recieve the car, that confused me.

Good heads up Outeke!

Last edited:
OK, that explains!

Yeah it is a bit tricky when it comes to tunes. The tunes will be copied on glitching/sending.
But you have to manually save the tune before sharing it, else you share a stock car.
When I relabeled the cars to their replica name, I did see lots of settings and installed parts.
That included matching HP, weight etc...

Ok good! Yeah I renamed settings and everything. Sent cars and realized I had to redo all the settings so on originals I had sports on. But when I redid the settings on the already sent cars it screwed me up a bit.

My bad for the mishap! I will get on later and change this. The glitch trade borrow works excellent cant wait to get on later and check some stuff out.

Let me know if anything looks off.

Edit
@Rizlaman56: I will send the CSL first as you would like the set. Please let me know if the settings are stock (they are far from it)...it should be good now - only the settings name will go back to "setting a."

Last edited:
May I get the G-Power BMW M3 CSL? That would be awesome to have as the CSL is one of my favorite cars to drift. Thanks, I really appreciate it! :D

My PSN is fcpmarcus.

Can you please add me, my PSN is fisho_man as I would love to borrow them. Let me know if you need paints, tickets or cars as these certainly deserve something worthwhile in trades.
Cheers

May I get the G-Power BMW M3 CSL? That would be awesome to have as the CSL is one of my favorite cars to drift. Thanks, I really appreciate it! :D

My PSN is fcpmarcus.

Sure thing. It may be a few days, I will have to post a schedule of somesort so everyone knows. Basically I am sending each day in order of who posted first. Like always they are up for borrow.

Frenzal sending a FR as soon as I am on ps3.

Mandsilver I noted yourrequest no problem on your day I will double check but I have you down as the Z4.

I worked on the first of the next series today, finished it. Will update with pictures and details. I will keep BMWs on share for a bit and then switch to a new series every week or so (thats the plan at least).

Thanks again fellas! And I dont need anything in return...maybe someday I will but not now.

Feel free to take a ride on them. :)

Cheers

Nice shared beasties there, BigRic.

Sure thing. It may be a few days, I will have to post a schedule of somesort so everyone knows. Basically I am sending each day in order of who posted first. Like always they are up for borrow.

Frenzal sending a FR as soon as I am on ps3.

Mandsilver I noted yourrequest no problem on your day I will double check but I have you down as the Z4.

I worked on the first of the next series today, finished it. Will update with pictures and details. I will keep BMWs on share for a bit and then switch to a new series every week or so (thats the plan at least).

Thanks again fellas! And I dont need anything in return...maybe someday I will but not now.

Cheers mate...I usually have various replicas and seasonal-friendly cars on share also (between this and other accounts if you have room for FR's from two other accounts), feel free to borrow them. I will change a couple tonight and list which ones are shared on my trading thread (in signature below).

:cheers:

Wow, lovely :drool:
See your new Mansory Marserati 👍
I still have about a week of sending on my schedule.
If you could send me this Bad boy when it becomes available, it would be much appreciated :dopey:
Too bad the borrow glitch is not working for me :ill: (don't have a PC :banghead:)

Cheers

Upcoming Series and Cars

Italia Series
This set will consist of 5 Italian Cars, products of various Tuners.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9346374...7632853314854/

50th Anniversary Porsche Special
Idea was given by StarLight so I have the perfect Porsche I'd like to attempt!

The Mansory Maserati GT-S looks fabulous, good job Sir. 👍

And thanks for accepting my suggestion, can't wait to see this coming beauty from your factory. :bowdown:

porsche-covered-1024x768.jpg

Haha Nice StarLight, way to put the pressure on!

Thanks guys.

Here is the thing PugDog I am going in order of who posted here (and asked for something) and on your trade slot you can choose any car that is in the thread!

I guess I should make a schedule...

Working on the Porsche and the next Italia Series Car today.

Ok good! Yeah I renamed settings and everything. Sent cars and realized I had to redo all the settings so on originals I had sports on. But when I redid the settings on the already sent cars it screwed me up a bit.

My bad for the mishap! I will get on later and change this. The glitch trade borrow works excellent cant wait to get on later and check some stuff out.

Let me know if anything looks off.

Edit
@Rizlaman56: I will send the CSL first as you would like the set. Please let me know if the settings are stock (they are far from it)...it should be good now - only the settings name will go back to "setting a."

Will do mate I'm @ work until 22:30 GMT but will post ASAP.

Added the Special 50th Anniversary Porsche Replica!

I know I need to work on my photos (thanks Outeke). I rushed the BMW ones so I will try and make better visuals for ya'll!

I am putting up the 997 for borrow in the last slot. Give me a few hours to get on ps3 and add on. This was a challenge because I am using a different year of the 911 (CTR2) and I got the specs as close as possible. It comes in at 690hp, so I got it to 651hp with full weight reduction. Tuned the gear ratios, LSD, Torque, and suspension accordingly. Hope you guys like it!

Last edited:
And again .... the Porsche is awesome.
Color is also perfect ... I like to squeeze an orange from time to time.
👍

By the no rush mate, take it easy.
Have a nice evening.
:cheers:

Porsche is online. Let me know what you guys think. Its a different drive, with the settings I had and what the game can allow me to do-its definitely a fun ride!

Back