DutchMaster Replicas and Tuning

Porsche is awesome !

Keep up the good work !

👍

I am able to do these at will now, that borrow app is highly recommended! I've added Car #2 and #3 in the Italia Series.

Edit:

@Costas your slot is tonight, do you want the M5 still? Please let me know when you can.

Last edited:
Could I have a normal z4 instead of an m please?

Yes, I think you already posted that...got it thanks.

StarLight: thanks again got two more cars going in today.

I noticed the F430 has been done already, so I may do another Ferrari. I had fun with the next car and that lambo has an awesome tune BF converted it to almost strictly Rear wheel drive.

Last edited:
I noticed the F430 has been done alreasy, so I may do another Ferrari. I had fun with the next car and that lambo has an awesome tune BF converted it to almost strictly Rear wheel drive.

Sounds pretty good to me .... 👍

Just added the 4th Car. I should be finishing up this series today. I will be making this the featured series once its complete, sent, and ready for share!

As always all my replicas are available for whoever would like them.

Again, my bad if I "repeat" any replicas I am not doing this as disrespect!

Edit:

MANDSILVER sending Z4 now...

Edit:

Italia Series Completed...sending two more cars later and then they will be available for borrow.

I have a couple ideas for my next set, was doing some sort of Luxury set or Classic/Modern American Muscle, hmmm any opinions?

Last edited:
Just added the 4th Car. I should be finishing up this series today. I will be making this the featured series once its complete, sent, and ready for share!

As always all my replicas are available for whoever would like them.

Again, my bad if I "repeat" any replicas I am not doing this as disrespect!

Edit:

MANDSILVER sending Z4 now...

Edit:

Italia Series Completed...sending two more cars later and then they will be available for borrow.

I have a couple ideas for my next set, was doing some sort of Luxury set or Classic/Modern American Muscle, hmmm any opinions?

I like the Classic/Modern American Muscle idea

Hi there DutchMaster,
See you make that Anderson Ferrari as well :)
I did that a while back with Outeke.
But ran into the same problem you have :banghead:
Can't keep the black stripes on the hood :grumpy:

Do you think you can send me the Maserati and RUF when you have a free slot?
I will take care of the BMW's myself. 👍

Very nice replicas you got there mate :bowdown:

Looking forward to your American Classic Series

Cheers

Absolutely PugDog!

If there is a model you want on share let me know also.

I will send the two cars may get a slot open so I will see what I can do ASAP.

That car is so unique looking I had to attempt it. Later on I saw that you had done it but opposite...with our powers combined (haha) ... I wonder how our specs compare, Id like to take a look at yours some time.

Absolutely PugDog!

If there is a model you want on share let me know also.

I will send the two cars may get a slot open so I will see what I can do ASAP.

That car is so unique looking I had to attempt it. Later on I saw that you had done it but opposite...with our powers combined (haha) ... I wonder how our specs compare, Id like to take a look at yours some time.
I can put it up tomorrow, coz I just turn it off 👍

The Italian packet is awesome too. I also really like the 0/0/0 condition of your cars...I love "0" cars. Keep surprise us!

Regards! 👍

These and the BMW sets are absolutely top drawer...keep up the fine work, really looking forward to salivating all over the classic muscle series. :D

Thanks for the compliments!

The Muscle is difficult - but I got something in the works.

I couldnt help myself with the Porsche had to add another. Ahh the RGT, challenging drive here but a blast. Why didnt GT5 make Porsches Premium (I prob beating a dead drum there)

Sure thing Mandsilver.

Another awesome Porsche replica, fantastic!

And now working on the Muscle Car Set .... it rock's man!
:cheers:

Oops! I miss the Maserati onshare, I'm too late?

Last edited:
Oh I sent it! I gotta put it back up!!

Thanks for the heads up StarLight.

Edit
Should be there now

Last edited:
Yeah mate,

Don't want to sound like a complainer...

But while labeling your replicas in my garage, I noticed one more thing.

All engines are at 100% (no use of powerlimiter)
And weight are all at 0, while the F430 got a weight reduction.
Are weight specs not available or..?

If I compare that to the 3 Porsches that CostasDrifter created recently, they all have power limiter and weigt adjustments...

Thank you!!

ps. when can we expect the SpeedART Porsche Cayman SP81-CR on share?

Thanks Dutch 👍
Took the car, still in ticket form atm :sly:
But will take her out later tonite :)
Also will upload my Anderson Ferrari F430 for you to compare
Mine looks pretty close to yours 👍

Cheers

Hi Outeke,

You arent complaining, just asking a question. First off, here is my take on the power limiter, I cant stand it. I will rarely use it and with the upgrades on the Cars (exhaust, ecu, etc...) if the HP are exact or close I leave it alone (within 5HP or so). I just say why would someone upgrade an ecu then turn down HP? So none or very few cars will have that done. I like to stick with true values.

(@Costas this is no way a shot at you, every builder is different and uses different ways. Just so you know! I think your Porsches are great as I already told you.)

Weight reductions are tricky. I see most of these have carbon body kits, however if I cant find a weight spec I leave it alone. The masi has some weight reduction also.

As for the Porsche I cant even get it to the true HP so if I dont have enough HP why would I use the power limiter? If the HP is unattainable I do use a stage one weight reduction to make up for lost HP.

I can go back and look through the cars and check specs though. Hope that clears up a little bit, but please offer any critique or opinions and I will accomodate. I want to make these appeal to everyone.

Thanks Dutch 👍
Took the car, still in ticket form atm :sly:
But will take her out later tonite :)
Also will upload my Anderson Ferrari F430 for you to compare
Mine looks pretty close to yours 👍

Cheers

Nice Pug-D! Yeah unfortunately I cant get on ps3 for a bit so no rush I will be on later (10hrs or so)

And Outeke I will get on the new Porsche for you also.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply DutchMaster!

I'm away until next Wednesday, so I will grab the new Porsche somewhat next week.
Thanks for your hard work and keep them beauties coming :-)

Cheers :cheers:

Back