e-cheat?

• Thread starter Dom00000
  • 287 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
USA
Dom00000
Whats this e-cheat im hearing about how you can get any awesome launch online at indy? Supposedly its like using srf but your not its turned off. This bothers me because no matter how good your tune can be you will always lose. I have had experiences with something like this online and i know its not lag and im not getting treed i actually have very fast reflexes. I know what my cars run and when i see that i lose a drag at indy and the margin isnt adding up i wonder how the #$%@ is that possible. Does anybody have any answers as to weather this is true (and i believe its true) and if so would like to describe exactly what this e-cheat is?

Whats this e-cheat im hearing about how you can get any awesome launch online at indy? Supposedly its like using srf but your not its turned off. This bothers me because no matter how good your tune can be you will always lose. I have had experiences with something like this online and i know its not lag and im not getting treed i actually have very fast reflexes. I know what my cars run and when i see that i lose a drag at indy and the margin isnt adding up i wonder how the #$%@ is that possible. Does anybody have any answers as to weather this is true (and i believe its true) and if so would like to describe exactly what this e-cheat is?

LOL, I'm with you wondering what the heck it is but is not gonna be disclosed by anyone cause it's something that needs to be get rid off. If you read the post made by Slash and AKA you would figure that out.

Like I said previously if I spot it and can't do anything about then I just go to another room.

It's true and it works. I've figured out one of the methods through experimentation at the speed test. Apparently there is more than one method so maybe the one I figured out isn't the most effective one. I won't disclose how to do it though as many of the pro or orginal drag racers of GT5 wish it wasn't there and hope it gets patched out, seeing as I dont realy drag race online reguarly or competitivly it's not upto me to be the one to explain how this works as I don't want to step on the toes of the pro drag racers anymore than I have.

It just makes me mad how people online run there mouth and say that they cant be beaten and then I know that they use this e-cheat :grumpy: Whenever i see it i just dont say anything its better to know that the other person is cheating then make a big fuss about it and then everyone starts fighting and then you get kicked out of the room lol

Just curious, but is this some sort of a launch cheat (matching boost and RPMs or something)? or has someone actually found how to enable SRF in a room with it off?

(I don't drag race much at all, just want to know if this cheat could hurt qualifying in road racing series)

Its aparently an organized list of buttons and analog adjustments using multiple controllers, 2 keyboards, some duct tape, a rubberband, paperclip, 2 sheets of loose leaf paper. Damn Magyvers.
Jokes aside, Its a cheat, its not having SRF on when it should be off, It just makes your car launch as if it were on.

Just curious, but is this some sort of a launch cheat (matching boost and RPMs or something)? or has someone actually found how to enable SRF in a room with it off?

(I don't drag race much at all, just want to know if this cheat could hurt qualifying in road racing series)

It is a launch cheat and im pretty sure it doesnt involve matching boost and rpms and its not a cheat where srf is actually enabled. Every time i have come across it the people are at full throttle. It could possibly affect real races too at the start line.

its aparently an organized list of buttons and analog adjustments using multiple controllers, 2 keyboards, some duct tape, a rubberband, paperclip, 2 sheets of loose leaf paper. Damn magyvers.
Jokes aside, its a cheat, its not having srf on when it should be off, it just makes your car launch as if it were on.

lol

It is a launch cheat and im pretty sure it doesnt involve matching boost and rpms and its not a cheat where srf is actually enabled. Every time i have come across it the people are at full throttle. It could possibly affect real races too at the start line.

OK, thanks 👍

i know the secret! there are actually two people playing gt5 on their seperate ps3's in the same room (in their house), the ghost is his buddy so when he says "go now!", the friend beside him launches

but seriously, i have seen some people launching exactly the moment the person goes "ghost". i lost a bunch of times but i was bumper to bumper with him (front end to his rear end).

lol i have been in 3k/tunnel rooms that do that and its so obvious they got a "game plan"

let some random person do the tree

i hope thats not the trick because thats weak

i know the secret! there are actually two people playing gt5 on their seperate ps3's in the same room (in their house), the ghost is his buddy so when he says "go now!", the friend beside him launches

Its too bad that people are smart enough to get organized and let the loser of the previous race be next to ghost. Its also sad that people need to team up and plan ghosts, ill ghost on every "5" i.e. 55, 25, 05 and so on so their friend knows. I am happy beating over half the people I meen, fairly and legitimately. Being fair and legit is what landed me into the best Drag Team in GT5.

lol i have been in 3k/tunnel rooms that do that and its so obvious they got a "game plan"

let some random person do the tree

i hope thats not the trick because thats weak

Nah that isn't the e-cheat trick. Once I figured out one of the ways to do it and asked slash is this is what hes talking about he confirmed it and told me there is more than one method on how to do it. it involves a slight press of a certain button on the controller.
The way it works is it eliminates wheelspin without slowing the car down, like slash said pretty much like how SRF works. Now i understand one of the ways it works and I can see why Slash and AKA any many others dont want it to work because it's stupid and defies real logic, but I can understand why does work with GT5's broken physics.

so is the car not bouncing off the limiter at the start or something?

No not like that, at least from my understanding, using this you launch like you normaly would at full throttle, but in most cars you will wheelspin for say the first 30ft - 60ft. I belive using this trick you cut the wheelspin out after say just 10ft from the line without slowing down, the fact it makes G's go up when you try it in the speed test is a by product caused by the button pressed I dont think the extra G's are what makes this trick make you faster . But you dont have to adjust your tune so you can keep a tight / short first gear so you still get a great acceleration

ahh ok, can you tell just by listening that your opponent is doing it?

just want to know if i can spot it with the 3k/tunnel people

That I do not know, as I dont race online a whole lot. You will have to ask Slash or AKA or someone with more experiance than me if it is obvious to see, I just experimented in the speed test to figure out how to do it and why it works when it was brought up by AKA.

Its too bad that people are smart enough to get organized and let the loser of the previous race be next to ghost. Its also sad that people need to team up and plan ghosts, ill ghost on every "5" i.e. 55, 25, 05 and so on so their friend knows. I am happy beating over half the people I meen, fairly and legitimately. Being fair and legit is what landed me into the best Drag Team in GT5.

i race fair as well, but who knows, it's probably organized like that with certain people. all i know is, the guy that i lost to several times had the same guy ghosting for him now that i think about it.

well from now on im going to request a defferent ghost if I get beat by the same guy over and over with the same ghost. i ve actually see a guy wanting to be "all time ghost" before. Makes you think about it right.

Beware of the E-Cheaters, they call them selfs gods of drag racing, i can beat them cause i know their trick cheat, but for others that tuned hard, have top tunes and don't know about it, call them E-Cheaters and lose all respect for him since they are cheating. E-Cheating is banned from drag racing.

Well I cant wait to come across one of these guys.

Lag is a funny thing, thought most of you would know from the fact you never venture into rooms hosted by other countries. Ask yourself why an American has very little chance in a room full of people all from the same country, now translate that onto a smaller scale, it still applies, shame that so many 'fast' people don't even consider this. Simple explanation: Person from east coast races someone from west coast, ghost is on west coast, what you think is going to happen. Welcome to the world of latency kiddos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back