e-cheat?

• Thread starter Dom00000
  • 287 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
MNP
Go ask vtec about that buddy, you'll find what you don't know could fill a storage container.

Righto. But Ive heard quite a bit of what you've said. Please don't flatter yourself.

I know about the hate mail you and death send him too.

The hate mail me and death send who? vtec? phonic? matt? Champ I haven't sent any hate mail to nobody. Must be something in the water at your place maybe?

MNP
Must be something in the water at your place maybe?

large_Meanwhile_in_Australia_Funny_Picture_91964.jpg

this is gonna get good now :lol:

MNP
The hate mail me and death send who? vtec? phonic? matt? Champ I haven't sent any hate mail to nobody. Must be something in the water at your place maybe?

Not what I've heard. And the water's fine at my place. Fonic's name has an F. Just saying.

Lol PTK, I saw another good aus one you'd like

But:

meanwhile-in-america..jpeg

I'm sorry I don't pay as much attention to everyone, maybe its because so many beat you, and so few beat me, either way, facts are facts and you're facts are all messed up mate, death, war n myself spoke to vtec last night after that room because matt ruined a perfectly great aussie room which made me blow up at him and vtec said some things which I know is because he mistook me for being 'just like the rest of them', which was sorted in our private chat room. Once I told him what I thought and what I know and we both realised that we were both well and truly capable ourselves, he understood where I was coming from. Anyways, what do you know of death, war and myself? You have never spoken to any of us nor would we speak to you. It's not my fault you tried to recruit people I knew wouldn't join you when I told them what I thought of you, end of.

EDIT: If you have a problem with me take it to PMs, this isn't the place for it, this is for people who think there is a cheat in the game, still waiting for someone to prove it's a cheat and not just something ingenious that wasn't discovered or mastered by anyone here.

MNP
I'm sorry I don't pay as much attention to everyone, maybe its because so many beat you, and so few beat me, either way, facts are facts and you're facts are all messed up mate, death, war n myself spoke to vtec last night after that room because matt ruined a perfectly great aussie room which made me blow up at him and vtec said some things which I know is because he mistook me for being 'just like the rest of them', which was sorted in our private chat room. Once I told him what I thought and what I know and we both realised that we were both well and truly capable ourselves, he understood where I was coming from. Anyways, what do you know of death, war and myself? You have never spoken to any of us nor would we speak to you. It's not my fault you tried to recruit people I knew wouldn't join you when I told them what I thought of you, end of.

EDIT: If you have a problem with me take it to PMs, this isn't the place for it, this is for people who think there is a cheat in the game, still waiting for someone to prove it's a cheat and not just something ingenious that wasn't discovered or mastered by anyone here.

1st cute reply
2nd im better than you think. Only few beat me down here, so please don't flatter yourself
3rd I recruited or attempted to recruit people I knew were fast

Your attitude is causing more of this than anything else so please stop.

End of.

MNP

How.. You were saying that you were the best dragger in aus.. Saying that you'd pinks fonic due to that fact that he gets all his tunes off Vtech who is 'slow' all I said was '?' and then you went and blew up and me and Vtech hahaha.. I've already told a few mods that your a spam/hate account ;) hope to see you around LOL JOKES!

Take it to pm's kiddos, and maybe i'll pm you the message i got from Jordan, you realise who that is?

So for probably the last time, can anyone here explain how this is a cheat?

MNP
So for probably the last time, can anyone here explain how this is a cheat?

Just like ghost launching, its a cheat if you think it is. If you do not think that it is a cheat, then like ghost launching, you will be labeled as a cheater.

PTK
Just like ghost launching, its a cheat if you think it is. If you do not think that it is a cheat, then like ghost launching, you will be labeled as a cheater.

It's a cheat if you think it is? That makes no sense homie. MAKE SENSE MAN!!

PTK

This should be the end of it...

Closed for the meantime, for being an off-topic mess of chest-puffing posturing.

Please play nice, boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back