Event Creator

• Thread starter Devil240Z
  • 137 comments
[quotI ="Devil240Z, post: 9234624, member: 142139"]How has this not been suggested? The single thing that will give GT infinite replayability.
the ability to choose location, enemies, allowed cars/modifications. and number of events within and adjust all possible game/physics settings allowing full control over your GT experience.
And foremost to earn credits and race what and everything you want to.[/quote]
Wish I could like this a 100 Times and as mementioned by many would put so much control or your gt experience in our own hands. Grinding for Cash would be on your terms and far more varied. The game would have virtually no end. Sharing your champs/events with the community would compound these benefits. Well we can dream, cheers.

You can hack GT5 to reveal a secret menu. It had many functions but one of the main ones is that you could create your own race with any 15(or 11 in gt mode)premium opponents and any track.

You can find out more on your own.

Sorry i dont't understand what you mean about "You can hack GT5 to reveal a secret menu". How can i do this ?

It's rather insulting to have all this content but no way to use it properly (make our own races, our way). I would dare say this feature is common sense, but we know where PD stands on that subject - common sense "coming in a future update" :rolleyes: ...

WE CARE, LET US PLAY.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/we-care-let-us-play-event-creator.306573/
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/poll-race-creator-for-career-mode.294535/

WE CARE, LET US PLAY
we already said what we want, now we would appreciate an answer

PD, we have made our part, you know our opinions, now we would like to know yours. with some of the content and features left unused, both career and arcade are like an unfair lifeless trailer of GT6. With rich graphics and poor options, GT is easy to look at but hard to use offline. We care for the brand but just dont know how to use GT without a full race creator. Arcade´s racing concept and seasonal events are not enough to fulfill offline players eagerness to use GT. Will GT6, or any future GT, ever be gifted with a race creator valued with all possible options and let us play?

For me, this feature would make GT6 endless. I would never stop playing it. Couple that with AI that is on par with Race 07, and I would be in driving heaven
for me, its a basic feature. i really would appreciate an answer. at least let us know why a "full race creator" is out of GT since, at least, gt5. why would fans, racers, the ones that buy the game, say it is very importante and PD ignore the tip!?

Yep. Communication on PDs part would not hurt at all. At least admit something is not coming together (if its not) rather than keep 3 million people in the dark, then release something that 20 out 3 million people will actually use :banghead:

"In contrast to the offline experience where we provide a scenario that is more about "how we want people to play the game", with the Online Mode it is of paramount importance that we provide the right “instruments” to our users, so that they will be able to enjoy racing online in a friendly environment"

http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/products/gt6/online/

- the importance of a good offline mode, specialy in the form of a full race creator, is totally underestimated. there are other issues but its a big mistake, even when regarding online racing. if not anything else, offline races are great practices for online races.

WE CARE, LET US PLAY
we already said what we want, now we would appreciate an answer​

Last edited:
I keep reading about this 'secret menu' in GT5. This just SCREAMS to me how stupid PD are in their decision making. "Lets include one of the most requested features in GT5..........But put it in a secret menu that 99% of people will never find out about"

I try to remain positive about this series, but far out it is so hard at times.

By adding this event/race creator they could OWN the console racing/driving market again. I would LOVE to know why the hell they just dont create it and release it to the masses. :mad:

By adding this event/race creator they could OWN the console racing/driving market again. I would LOVE to know why the hell they just dont create it and release it to the masses. :mad:

thats where we should concentrate now; PD knows our opinion about offline, we would appreciate knowing their.

View attachment 138247

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/we-care-let-us-play-event-creator.306573/
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/poll-race-creator-for-career-mode.294535/

WE CARE, LET US PLAY
we already said what we want, now we would appreciate an answer

PD, we have made our part, you know our opinions, now we would like to know yours. with some of the content and features left unused, both career and arcade are like an unfair lifeless trailer of GT6. With rich graphics and poor options, GT is easy to look at but hard to use offline. We care for the brand but just dont know how to use GT without a full race creator. Arcade´s racing concept and seasonal events are not enough to fulfill offline players eagerness to use GT. Will GT6, or any future GT, ever be gifted with a race creator valued with all possible options and let us play?

to pd: "...Will GT6, or any future GT, ever be gifted with a race creator valued with all possible options and let us play?"

Imagine sharing these events for online/offline use like Little Big Planet levels - just scrolling down the list (with voting system) of already made series of races with hand picked cars for "VS" type of races like "Ferrari VS Lamborghini", "Honda VS Nissan" , "Ford VS Chevrolet", "New VS Old" and SO MUCH MORE.

This is an absolute no brainer.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how engine sounds and an livery editor is more important to this community. While those are nice to have they aren't part of the core game. The also don't help extend the game when the servers shut down in the future.

An event creator should be simple to make and include in the game. It is just a menu full of options that starts a race like it would in arcade mode. Just think of it as a better arcade mode or as a replacement.

new cars, gt academy, new updates, senna content, promissed features, ... all great and welcome.
i thank and congratulate PD for those but GT still misses the most important feature of all; a race creator for career mode

I can't "like" this feature enough. Setting up offline races with selectable oppponents, AI difficulty, tire wear, and laps would allow me to play this game until my PS3 decides to call it quits. The only other feature that could add replay value even close to an event creator would be the livery editor.

Everything @research said in this post should be added to GT6 and is essential in all further GT titles.

If you haven't yet, check out the questions to Kaz on this topic here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-custom-event-creator-any-luck.309331/#post-9683396

Event creator would be awesome.
Or at the very least PD could bring back custom one-make races like in GT5 and include payouts based on race distance. Removing custom one-make races was a bad idea imo.

An event maker would be nice, but since PD wants people to play online the chances are low. Either way more career races would be nice.

It's like, who's the customer here?

Aren't the crappy sales numbers for gt6 telling them something? There has to be something strange going on that keeps PD from implementing this SIMPLE feature.

We don't WANT to play online all the time!

This thread needs to be put into the Kazunori Yamauchi Q&A as it would solve many of the different a spec wishs and questions people have in one thread.

I'm in full support of this. Even a very basic, simple event creator would be better than nothing, it must be competitive though.

The simplest thing would be to change the arcade single race mode so that if difficulty is up to maximum, it becomes very challenging and difficult to win with same performance cars as the opposition. And the player earns money from winning - the higher the difficulty the more the winnings.

if this feature was included I would probably race alot more offline, online is some what..troubled currently, i have been disconnected from servers more times than i can count.

so as it stands i hot lap and time trial which i love to bits so its ok. having said that, this feature would be amazing and as so many of you mentioned it would give PDs gargantuan car list some real meaning and flavour.

it would also tie in pretty neatly with car clubs that was sniffed at by PD a little. This game grows all the time and is a very special game, that news about FIAs partnership blew me away.

You have my vote and i don't know why i didn't vote sooner.

To me, this is the most needed feature. I say that because it will provide users with unlimited fresh experiences for Career Mode. Personally, I wouldn't mind if an Event Creator was a feature that needed to be unlocked, after a certain license level is met, or some other criteria. That way, people are still going to follow the PD designed Career Mode path, rather than JUST do their own custom events.

Right now, I think it is horrible and insulting that we have to resort to grinding out existing events in order to increase our Credit Balance so we can purchase new cars/modifications. Sadly, I intentionally did not take advantage of the unlimited credit glitch that has long been patched. Been a Gran Turismo virgin, I thought it might cheapen my experience of the game if I started off with hundreds of cars and millions of credits. I still believe that would have been the case, but at least I wouldn't be grinding Red Bull events with a sour puss on my face. LOL

WE NEED AN EVENT CREATOR!!! And it MUST pay out credits based on the difficulty of the event.

If this is called an "event creator", we should be able to adjust our prize credits, and everyone who desperately wants plenty of cars will just make an easy event and the 1st place prize will be Cr. 50,000,000.

Latest Posts

Back