Every car tune unique

• Thread starter AKA I95
  • 105 comments
You're not pointing out ****. All you said was you found a new way to make a car faster. What the **** exactly are you pointing out? That you're a master tuner on a video game? I'm sorry but anyone who pays you for hints and tips is just as stupid as you are for thinking this thread actually helped anyone.

I don't play this game for competition, nor do I take it seriously. So no, I'm not good and I could actually give less of a **** about if I'm a noob or not than you give a **** if I figure out your little tuning secret. Can't stand people like you who think you're the **** cause you can tune a car faster than anyone else and then proceed to try to rub it in others' faces by saying "I found a different way of tuning but if you can't figure it out then you're a noob." Yeah, Way to go, Champ. Continue on with your phenomenal tuning. I'll continue not giving a **** how fast you are in a video game. 👍
whats funny here is that he just wrote all that and really doesnt give a hoot lol.. yea right... try again and he did point something out guess you were just to slow to catch it...

pic O_o/?

If I post a pic, it will end up on the leaderboards - which I don't want. You can ask DLR what my time is; I ran him earlier and we had quite a few close runs. He's just running less ballast than me and runs me down on top end because I can't match his tree for the life of me. On the one run I did match, I pulled about a 1/2 car from midway and held it, he pulled slightly but not enough.

Got mine to 10.868 in about a half hour. Nice 0-60 too at 3.174. Pic soon

Nice one AKA on showing people that they shouldn't be sticking to the proven tuning methods which I must say are plastered all over this site. For people that don't understand, first off look at the leaderboards and see who's on top of most, then take into account that he most likely started with the same methods most use, the difference being, he was willing to try new things and experiment, not just become complacent with the fact his times are faster than most.

Any good tuner never sticks with one method, instead choosing to find new possibilities and explore the limits of tuning beyond that of the same base tune for each platform. At the end of the day, these trailblazers will be the ones that make the leaps and bounds that improve the overall quality and competition out there, with most others just riding on coat-tails.

As the general drag population should know, there will be many ways to improve times, not only through tuning but launching and controlling what others may think is not possible. Keep an open mind, try new things, you never know what you may come up with, as proven by this thread.

PS: I don't have that car yet :ouch:

I'm feeling lonely here, have you guys been able to match my 0-100 time?

I'm in that general area. When I boot up the game later I'll have a look. I can't remember off the top of my head. I know it's close though. If I put a bit more time in and get the shifting right I might break 10.7s but only just.

I'm in that general area. When I boot up the game later I'll have a look. I can't remember off the top of my head. I know it's close though. If I put a bit more time in and get the shifting right I might break 10.7s but only just.

That's the spirit, so far I haven't seen a 0-100 like mine, it pretty much says that you guys haven't figure it out completely. Trust me when I say that I can get to the 10.7s. DLR has a time of .001 slower than mine, but i dont think he has a 0-100 close to mine. If I would use the set up of gv or dlr with the tune I found then my time would be on the hi 10.7. Today I'll give it some more work then I'll post pic of the fastest time possible on this car. At least as fast as I can tune it. That pic I post was taken without any special laughing trick. :)

Not gonna bother trying with mine, it has waayyy over 300,000 miles on it and down on hp. It earned me a trophy when I bought it though :sly:

MNP
Nice one AKA on showing people that they shouldn't be sticking to the proven tuning methods which I must say are plastered all over this site. For people that don't understand, first off look at the leaderboards and see who's on top of most, then take into account that he most likely started with the same methods most use, the difference being, he was willing to try new things and experiment, not just become complacent with the fact his times are faster than most.

Any good tuner never sticks with one method, instead choosing to find new possibilities and explore the limits of tuning beyond that of the same base tune for each platform. At the end of the day, these trailblazers will be the ones that make the leaps and bounds that improve the overall quality and competition out there, with most others just riding on coat-tails.

As the general drag population should know, there will be many ways to improve times, not only through tuning but launching and controlling what others may think is not possible. Keep an open mind, try new things, you never know what you may come up with, as proven by this thread.

PS: I don't have that car yet :ouch:

Agreed 👍

That's the spirit, so far I haven't seen a 0-100 like mine, it pretty much says that you guys haven't figure it out completely.

I know how you're doing it, but I seem to be running faster overall time with more ballast. I think the rest is in the tranny setup now.

I know how you're doing it, but I seem to be running faster overall time with more ballast. I think the rest is in the tranny setup now.

i took off some ballast from my .892 set up and changed something and im in the susp and im in the low .86x

IMAG1141.jpg

This its what I could do so far and its cause im going out with my girl :D , she playing GHWT while she waiting for me to get ready but I decided to post this before I leave. :D

^Very nice time! 👍
Thank you, I just wish someone can post picture of a all around similar time, at least the 0-100 time. That will tell me if they figure out or not. I'll make this more interesting, the first one who ever can make that time or faster and post a pic of it here then I'll give em a any tradeable car on any color with AKA style master tune for drag racing. :D

First picture with complete times will get the car if all the times in the car are close. no picture no car, sry I only believe on pictures. :)

AKA I95
First picture with complete times will get the car if all the times in the car are close. no picture no car, sry I only believe on pictures. :)

Pictures speak a 1000 words ;)

I had to go nuts on ballast and tranny just to get these kind of numbers..not sure where I'm going wrong. I can average an 3.206 and 6.129 with a different setup but it runs a .859

20df3786.jpg

can someone tell me how to get my hands on that car, that's all i ask and you get the picture you want, i get to tune the car that's it help

000_0211.jpg

That close enough for ya? It can also get .844 with a 3.192 0-60 and 6.110 0-100, but this is the first one I took.

000_0211.jpg

That close enough for ya? It can also get .844 with a 3.192 0-60 and 6.110 0-100, but this is the first one I took.

Your picture proves that you have figure it out, you win the car. PM me with what you want and I'll send :D Congratulations!!!!

Your picture proves that you have figure it out, you win the car. PM me with what you want and I'll send :D Congratulations!!!!

You can give the car to the next guy who ties with your time; I just wanted to show it can be matched. Friendly competition. 👍

Tryed this to see what I could get and quickly realised I still have no idea what im doing when it comes to drag race tuning :lol: got a best time of 10.981 but my GT350R has only 574hp with 35,600 miles on it :(

I see a few posts up people mentioning the use of ballast, which after I started to use it, it drasticly improved my time with this car. So is this different way of tuning all about matching the right amount of ballast to the right tranny tune? Or is there something else involved that I havn't discoverd yet.

PS: if there is something else involved im not asking to be told what it is that you do, just that there is somthing else invloved other than ballast to get that time.

Back