Every car tune unique

• Thread starter AKA I95
  • 105 comments
You can give the car to the next guy who ties with your time; I just wanted to show it can be matched. Friendly competition. đź‘Ť

No problem, Ok people the next person that post a picture match or close tho this times will get the prized car.

IMAG1142.jpg

Again this it's not my fastest time, this its just a time i made for you guys to reach, good luck and happy tuning :)

There's something else you haven't discovered yet :)

Okay good to know look's like i'll have to do some thinking as to what it could be, right now I have no idea where to evan start :lol:

How much would being down by 7hp (fully broke in GT350R = 581hp right?) be likely to affect my time when and IF and thats a big if :lol: I figure out whats needed to get this kind of time

AKA, what is your main language?

I refuse to answere that due to the fact that you hate me and everybody knows it. What I can tell you its this, I'm an American Veteran of the Iraq war. I fought for my country, I risk my life to save and keep peace of my fellow americans and the american way of life. I also believe in that I am more american than you.

AKA I95
I refuse to answere that due to the fact that you hate me and everybody knows it. What I can tell you its this, I'm an American Veteran of the Iraq war. I fought for my country, I risk my life to save and keep peace of my fellow americans and the american way of life. I also believe in that I am more american than you.

You kept peace for me, I honestly feel honored to talk to a soldier!!! đź‘Ť

I thank you for your service, sir. You are a great man. Once again I thank you in more ways than you will ever know. You are more of an American than I will ever be. I will always thank you for your service for me and every other American that you have protected. Your legacy will never be forgotten bud.

My uncle was an MP in the Marines a few years back. My family has a lot of veterans.

Thanks guys, thanks for the support and never forget those that went beyond. To me it was an honor and the best experience in my life and I'll do it again anytime even with my disabilities.

Thanks guys, thanks for the support and never forget those that went beyond. To me it was an honor and the best experience in my life and I'll do it again anytime even with my disabilities.

I'm more honored to be in your presence then you will ever know. Thank you. Again.

Slashfan
I'm more honored to be in your presence then you will ever know. Thank you. Again.

I concur. My respect for you has increased 10 fold. That's A LOT of respect, but I've respected you for a long time. đź‘Ť

AKA I95

You, sir, are an American hero. Thank you for your service. Any tool who has a problem with you then they have one with me also.

Thank you guys again, I never would of thought to get this kind of support from here, you all are good people and I'm glad I served for you guys. People like you is what makes a soldier strong. Thanks

Thank you for defending our country. I have a great deal of respect for our military. đź‘Ť

I'll like to give special thanks to Mr. fest0r for giving me the privilege to have a premium account as a thanks for your service gift. Thank you fest0r I really appreciate what you did. :)

Shhh :lol: embarrassing when you compare it to what you give mate đź‘Ť
:lol: ok,

Let's keep it on topic, so, Im giving a car away to the first one who post a picture that has times close or faster than my last posted picture. Good luck and Happy tuning. :)

:lol: ok,

Let's keep it on topic, so, Im giving a car away to the first one who post a picture that has times close or faster than my last posted picture. Good luck and Happy tuning. :)

The lowest I got was .840, you must work some kind of magic. I've spent way too many hours on this slow car and I feel burnt out. =(

open your mind to the possibilities my friend and you will find the solutions

I've changed everything in the suspension of this car back and forth, changed the ballast back and forth(even tried sliding the weight forward), all while switching the ratios in the tranny. I probably made 50 different transmission combos and none of them got my time lower. This car hates me I guess.

Ok, I hear you guys, so Ive decided to give you guys a hint. This one car made me realise that even thou its a rwd car it dose not actually means it takes your regular rwd tune. Brace yourselfs cause here's the hint. This car its a hybrid, its a key car, a car that utilities the best qualities of all drivetrains, awd, ff, fr and mr. I even got so impress about it, this its a master tuning key car. I mean, the car it's not really fast, it wont even beat my SRT4, but in order to for the car to max perform you will have to combine it all. Have fun :)

BTW my avatar its my actual license plate on my car, hence my name ID :D

Nice plate!!! I may join in on this car, but im a few days behind everyone else. So I probably wouldnt find the tricks to this car in time. Plus I still have to break it in. :(

Back