Everyone Posting PP Tunes Should Be Banned As They Are Giving Advice About The Game They Have No Idea About.

• Thread starter GBR Winny
  • 69 comments
Australia
Australia
I have seen most of the tunes/build and it's clear basically no one on gt planet knows what they are talking about.

Most of the builds from this forum from 550pp to 600pp are awful and are about 3 seconds off the pace on a normal size track and this in turn is not helping the community but making them worse don't post tunes up that are actually making people worse.

If you want help with cars builds from 550pp to 600pp sports or comfort tyres that are actually fast message GBR Winny and I will actually improve your lap times cause I actually know what I'm talking about.

Confused Parks And Recreation GIF

If you think that I'm giving an opinion I can't prove my PSN GBR Winny build any street car your way from 550pp to 600pp sports or comfort tyres and i'll race you in the same car using my build on any track and conditions.

I have seen most of the tunes/build and it's clear basically no one on gt planet knows what they are talking about.
With a post and an attitude like that it doesnt matter how good of a driver/player you are.
Instead of going "hey you all suck, but if you ask nicely I maybe will come down from my throne to give you small bits of advice" you could simply go into any challenge on the boards and prove your worthiness there.

You are not a religion, so no miracles, no followers gained.

C-could it be...? A former PD employee that worked on the PP system??
If only you'd had access to these tunes just after launch.

PD wouldn't have been able to steal your credits in that race mate ;)

Yiud have been laps clear... having only used Reverse gear.

Last edited:
Hey man, I gave your setup a shot and it was alright, but there's some optimizations that really need to be made. The benefit of the extra power doesn't counter the extra weight, so the car ends up wallowing around especially during corners. The rearward weight bias definitely helps with corner exit traction but you can tell right away that the car doesn't handle the extra weight well. You didn't attach your rim selection in your post, but I found out that you used 21in, wide offset, custom wheels. Also, you did not attach your individual gear ratios so I had to assume that you left it at 250km/h Auto Set and adjusted final drive, so that's what I did. 8 gears is way too many gears if you're using a manual, my setup only uses 4 gears (5 for very long tracks) which helps to reduce the amount of shifting needed. I did a quick test at 2 different tracks, Grand Valley Highway 1 and Kyoto Yamagiwa and found that my tune was faster, easier to drive, and more consistent. Here's the video of the laps: 600PP Giulia GTAm Tune Comparison

Let me know if you have any questions! :cheers:

Grand Valley Highway 1:
Winny - 1:56.484
Pingu - 1:55.949

Kyoto - Yamagiwa:
Winny - 1:41.732
Pingu - 1:41.266

Give this setup a shot:
GT Auto Parts
  • Stock Wheels (Stock Offset) [Only Stock Wheels Will Work!]
  • Type A Front
  • Custom Wing
  • No Widebody
1704355240734.png

1704355260495.png

1704355283780.png

Last edited:
Hey man, I gave your setup a shot and it was alright, but there's some optimizations that really need to be made. The benefit of the extra power doesn't counter the extra weight, so the car ends up wallowing around especially during corners. The rearward weight bias definitely helps with corner exit traction but you can tell right away that the car doesn't handle the extra weight well. You didn't attach your rim selection in your post, but I found out that you used 21in, wide offset, custom wheels. Also, you did not attach your individual gear ratios so I had to assume that you left it at 250km/h Auto Set and adjusted final drive, so that's what I did. 8 gears is way too many gears if you're using a manual, my setup only uses 4 gears (5 for very long tracks) which helps to reduce the amount of shifting needed. I did a quick test at 2 different tracks, Grand Valley Highway 1 and Kyoto Yamagiwa and found that my tune was faster, easier to drive, and more consistent. Here's the video of the laps: 600PP Giulia GTAm Tune Comparison

Grand Valley Highway 1:

Kyoto - Yamagiwa:

Give this setup a shot:
GT Auto Parts
  • Type A Front
  • Custom Wing
  • No Widebody
View attachment 1316470

View attachment 1316471
View attachment 1316472
Hi mate I'll take the feedback on board the build works better for accel tracks obviously with it being power build.

I was just posting something decent for people to get a reference of how they can optimise the pp system.

I appreciate you giving the tune a try it helps when people have seen you race so that you can be taken seriously hopefully see you again soon a 600pp or 550pp

I'll also give your build a try see how it goes.

Grand Valley Highway 1:

Kyoto - Yamagiwa:

Give this setup a shot:
GT Auto Parts
  • Type A Front
  • Custom Wing
  • No Widebody
View attachment 1316470

View attachment 1316471
View attachment 1316472

Why would anyone contact you on PSN based on your posts so far? Why would anyone take you seriously?

If you actually want to help people optimise the PP system then why don't you make a thread about that, I'm sure many people would find it interesting.

This thread is otherwise entirely worthless.

Most of the builds from this forum from 550pp to 600pp are awful and are about 3 seconds off the pace on a normal size track and this in turn is not helping the community but making them worse don't post tunes up that are actually making people worse.

If you want help with cars builds from 550pp to 600pp sports or comfort tyres that are actually fast message GBR Winny and I will actually improve your lap times cause I actually know what I'm talking about.
Yeah, I bet you will. Tuning is this game is a joke at best, terrible at worst, and no where even close to realistic. It’s simply min/max until it works. So don’t act like you know something that everyone law doesn’t, or you’d be getting free vacations from PD for WT’s. 3s faster, that’s hilarious!! Smoke another one. 🤣

Last edited:
i have tried couple tunes off of Gtplanet and there crap and slow .

how come there isnt and sport soft tires at 600pp on this site?
Did you create a second account to promote your own tune?
I appreciate you giving the tune a try it helps when people have seen you race so that you can be taken seriously hopefully see you again soon a 600pp or 550pp
If you want to be taken seriously it helps a lot to post in good faith and not demand everyone else to be banned because they supposedly don’t know as much as you about the PP system.

Back