Everyone Posting PP Tunes Should Be Banned As They Are Giving Advice About The Game They Have No Idea About.

• Thread starter GBR Winny
  • 69 comments
1704498683229.png

giphy.gif

Jerome

Why would you use a heavy car in an endurance race expecting it to have better tyre wear?

Where have I said this is a endurance build or good for endurance racing no where.

As stated in my tuning page I race in normally 550pp to 600pp lobbies most of the time it's no tyre wear or short races with tyre wear so the extra power and weight is not a disadvantage.

Use the car what it's designed for not what it isn't for the best results come race with me and my group or send me a message on psn if you need anything.
To take this apart, during the timespan of when I copied your settings, you didnt mention anything at all except for:
hey, test my "not op tune, it is the best you can find" (not literally, but metaphorically).

Based on the times they get online on multiple tracks not just one.

How good a car is is alway based on the lap time it can do most op cars in the 550pp and 600pp range are generally op on most tracks not just a few.
That is so vague it actually answers nothing.
Yet it says: cars in my lobby that are faster than my tunes have to be op - because the other players have no clue.
This happens, when you dont really say, what your purpose or ruleset is, see my first part of this comment.

And lastly, because you still didnt mention any rule other than "I dont do endurance".
The stock Gulia on medium sports tyres is already as good as your setup for sprint, yet will win in endurance and top speed races.

L
I have seen most of the tunes/build and it's clear basically no one on gt planet knows what they are talking about.

Most of the builds from this forum from 550pp to 600pp are awful and are about 3 seconds off the pace on a normal size track and this in turn is not helping the community but making them worse don't post tunes up that are actually making people worse.

If you want help with cars builds from 550pp to 600pp sports or comfort tyres that are actually fast message GBR Winny and I will actually improve your lap times cause I actually know what I'm talking about.
My Man! There are scores of people that play this “GAME” in order to take a break from the “REAL” trials of life. We love it and appreciate decent competition, but it is still a “GAME”!!!! I would like to offer you some advice. Don’t take your self so serous considering it’s a “GAME”. I am sure you are a good tuner as far as plugging in specific values on a keyboard and grabbing your control or steering wheel on this “GAME”. The truth is NO ONE CARES HOW MUCH YOU KNOW UNTIL THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE. If you sincerely desire to improve the level of competition, maybe change your approach? If you truly have something to offer that can help other, then perhaps lead first by example!

RACE ON BOYS!!

Remember one thing: custom tunes only work properly for the person who made it. Because we all have different driving style.

If you want the best tune, build your own.
Learned this when I was trying to share tunes with a friend in the F1 games.

Our styles are so radically different from each other that we can't share setups. I had a preference for a lot of front wing and stiff front end. He preferred higher overall downforce (rear-biased) and a more neutral spring setup.

His natural tendency was to try to brake in a straight line and carry the speed through the corner in as poised of a manner as he could. Conversely, I would attempt to get strong initial rotation and balance the car, towards understeer, with the throttle.
--
Offered to help do some setup work for him for his first 24 hour race (ACC) and... he declined :lol:

Conversely, I would attempt to get strong initial rotation and balance the car, towards understeer, with the throttle.

This is me in a nutshell.

It can be interesting looking at a commonly tuned car across different tuners. Sometimes there's broad trends but sometimes a lot of different styles. Probably made more so by controller vs wheel.

Sometimes I can adapt my driving style and end up with similar times, but it often feels very weird, square peg round hole situation.

Back