• Thread starter kakauiyt
  • 15 comments
Barbados
Rent free inside SDD head
kakauiyt submitted a new resource:

F1 2010 mod for Assetto Corsa by Cimmerian Iter - F1 2010 mod by Cimmerian Iter

View attachment 1261778

F1 2010 V2 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Hey guys, today I present you the V2 update for the 2010 season mod. This should be the final version after 3 major change in this mod. From a simdream body swap to a full fledged 2010 mod it has come a long way.

Features :

• Proper AO map for every cars, better metallic paint for the mclaren...

Read more about this resource...

kakauiyt updated F1 2010 mod for Assetto Corsa by Cimmerian Iter with a new update entry:

New shaders, New Mclaren, New League Physics, Rain tyres

Changelog :
  • Fixed some graphical issues
  • Improved the shaders of all cars
  • Better glass
  • Rain tyres and Pirelli pre-testing tyres (thanks to ignacy for the textures)
  • New Mclaren (from F1 2020 classic car with more authentic cockpit by @bensrac32)
  • Added new league physics (Equal performance, and more enjoyable to drive, helpful for people who have a hard time with the base physics) All data.acd are in their car folders inside the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

love the mod but im having a huge issue....i cannot get the ai to pit correctly....as soon as they wanna pit there dissappear of track and warp into the pits....is there a way to fix this or is it a track issue? thanks

Hello,

My tires appear like this after downloading the 3.0 update is there any way I can fix this? The tires appear normally when I view the car in the showroom and they appear when I look in the texture files of the car. I copied the car into the Assetto folder and did not use CM to install the mod.

Attachments

• Screenshot_cim_2010_ferrari_ks_nurburgring_1-4-124-20-32-33.jpg
    Screenshot_cim_2010_ferrari_ks_nurburgring_1-4-124-20-32-33.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello,

My tires appear like this after downloading the 3.0 update is there any way I can fix this? The tires appear normally when I view the car in the showroom and they appear when I look in the texture files of the car. I copied the car into the Assetto folder and did not use CM to install the mod.
make sure that cim_2010_tyres.zip is inside extension/textures/cars folder

1714747545568.png

It is there but the car still appears with no tire textures.

Attachments

• Screenshot_cim_2010_ferrari_acu_mexico_2021_3-4-124-10-54-49.jpg
    Screenshot_cim_2010_ferrari_acu_mexico_2021_3-4-124-10-54-49.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 4
I hadn't gotten around to deleting the 2.0 version I downloaded a while back. I got caught up trying to get this version right.
Yeah but then the file is at the wrong place. How do you expect it to work if you put it inside a F1 2010 by Cimmerian folder?

Yeah but then the file is at the wrong place. How do you expect it to work if you put it inside a F1 2010 by Cimmerian folder?
The file is not in a folder this is how it looks when I open the file after downloading it. It seems that way because it is zipped when I first download it. I open it and then I'm able to get into the content. Furthermore, I'm still looking at what I'm supposed to do with the extension folder and what I'm supposed to do when I manually copy over the cars as it seems that the tire textures are separate from the car files themselves.

The file is not in a folder this is how it looks when I open the file after downloading it. It seems that way because it is zipped when I first download it. I open it and then I'm able to get into the content. Furthermore, I'm still looking at what I'm supposed to do with the extension folder and what I'm supposed to do when I manually copy over the cars as it seems that the tire textures are separate from the car files themselves.
it really isn't that complicated honestly, you just need to put that file inside the assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/ folder on your PC.

it really isn't that complicated honestly, you just need to put that file inside the assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/ folder on your PC.
Ok, the tires show up now for me. Apparently, it was a bug in Tires FX as I'm on a preview version of CSP with some bugs. I'm so sorry for having to bother you about this.

Latest Posts

Back