F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter

F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_IterCars  1.2 HOTFIX

• Thread starter kakauiyt
  • 59 comments
I agree, I still think it's a great mod, one car managed to install ok, the torro Rossa, tires are great, but the others are not, thinks for responding!
That has more to do with the fact that I forgot to enable tyrefx for the torro rosso. So it just use the same compound than what it has in the kn5.

If none of the tyres doesn't work for the others, it means you didn't install the mod correctly as tyrefx cannot find the textures that are supposed to be in assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/cim_2011_tyres.zip

hi,
i installed the mod manually like others before yours, but when i try to start an hotlap session it load the track correctly but when it comes to the car, it says "loading car: ferrari f10" and then it turns back to the selection screen.
any tips? thank you

hi,
i installed the mod manually like others before yours, but when i try to start an hotlap session it load the track correctly but when it comes to the car, it says "loading car: ferrari f10" and then it turns back to the selection screen.
any tips? thank you
Why does it even says loading F10? There is no F10 on this mod

Hello, i have the same problem like guys on top, but 2 cars (Mclaren and Sauber is driveable, but rest not) in other mods 2007,2008 and 2010 i have the same issue, only 2 cars works, rest just not.

Seems like you have too many mods and content manager (or assetto corsa) cannot handle it. There no reason for only 2 cars to work and not the others.

Last edited:
Send 2 clips from game, one with mclaren and one with ferrari and my logs

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 5
  • errors.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Man im still newbie in asseto corsa, check it now with CM.
"Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing." this is error because i see on clip is under watermark

Attachments

• 20240327_204342.zip
    827 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Man im still newbie in asseto corsa, check it now with CM.
"Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing." this is error because i see on clip is under watermark
you need csp for the mod to work correctly

ドライバーがバイクに乗っている人に足で感謝を返すという昔のギャグを本当に思い出させます。View attachment 1338678

もっと深刻な話ですが、どうしてこれが可能なのかわかりません。このバグを再現できなかったので、ビデオを送っていただくか、これを詳しく見ていただけますか?

Really reminds me of that old gag of driver thanking back a biker with his legView attachment 1338678

On a more serious note i don't know how this is possible. I haven't been able to replicate this bug so could you send a video or a closer look at this?
The same thing happens around 4 seconds

Attachments

• file.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 1
Hello I have a little problems with the IA in racing , they flip at the exit of the turn for example at turn 3 of austrlia and I don t know why , but the mod is a master piece.

im new here so sorry if someone already bringed this up.
so i installed all the mods (2007/2008/2010) and all works just fine, no bugs, no anomalys everything is doing fine. But then i went to drive the 2011 cars and all of the tires are chromed, live in a silver finish paint.
and i dont know what to dooo someone help?

im new here so sorry if someone already bringed this up.
so i installed all the mods (2007/2008/2010) and all works just fine, no bugs, no anomalys everything is doing fine. But then i went to drive the 2011 cars and all of the tires are chromed, live in a silver finish paint.
and i dont know what to dooo someone help?
Hello ,you need to install it manualy in your document assetto corsa/content/car

One question, how can I make it look like your YouTube video? With the offset camera angle and the "griddy" graphics?

One question, how can I make it look like your YouTube video? With the offset camera angle and the "griddy" graphics?
iv pure cs, as for the camera, it's just the F5 camera we manually moved to make it match the original F1 2011 intro for the recording

wdym? i cant install from content manager?
Content manager is kinda dumb and cannot install anything that is not just a straight -> content installation

So you need to extract both folder inside the assettocorsa folder manually

Side note, 2010 mod was updated, you should download the latest version and install it the same way as the F1 2011 version

Hello I have a little problems with the IA in racing , they flip at the exit of the turn for example at turn 3 of austrlia and I don t know why , but the mod is a master piece.
No promise, it is already hard to make the car drive great but also consider how the AI with it supergrip cheat to make challenging will take the aggressive line and flip because too much grip. But i'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Back