F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter

F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter 1.2 HOTFIX

F1 2011 V1 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter

Long before, there was a Frankenstein of 2011/2012 cars, and a 2011 Force India sold for money. The 2011 season was disrespected and as my favourite F1 game, I couldn't let this season in such a sorry state. Which is why I present you the V1 of F1 2011 mod for Assetto Corsa!

Features :

• Proper AO map for every car, better metallic paint for the McLaren (CSP required)
  • F1 2011 Codemasters helmet !
  • Better handling, more realistic! Thanks to REBORN for making per-cars physics.
  • New engine sounds, Thanks to Bastimomod for the Ferrari, Redbull, Renault and Mclaren engine sound (cleaned by Kristian) and Prophetimus for the Cosworth engine. Enjoy the blown diffuser sound to its fullest!
  • Animated suspension and DRS!
  • Featuring Front and Rear wing animation ! They react to bumps, speed and kerbs.
  • CSP TyreFX support, You can now select any compound directly from the pit even rain one this time. Big thanks to Deploy for making all the tyres skin, Pirelli, Pirelli with lines, China and wet tyres!

Additional credits: darqL (For doing exhausts data and leds), MRHD (for the camera views), Synapse (For the tyre model), @Zoonsky (for the trailer and mod icon)

This season mod is the one that has the most time spent on polishing it, consider it my best season mod.

Have fun!

1708544311023.png

1708544350652.png
1708544380939.png

1708545302483.png

1708545281482.png
Author
kakauiyt
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.71 star(s) 14 ratings

More resources from kakauiyt

Latest updates

1. HOTFIX 1.2

HOTFIX : since i'm an idiot i forgot to put cars and drivers folder inside a content folder in...
  2. V1.2 bug fix, new drivers and space optimizationi

-Fixed Mclaren steering wheel not being centered -Fixed soft tyre not having textures -Fixed csp...

Latest reviews

Hello I have a little problems with the IA in racing , they flip at the exit of the turn for example at turn 3 of austrlia and I don t know why , but the mod is a master piece.
Great mod
Can’t launch the race: model “content/cars/cim_2011_williams/collider.kn5” requires a missing DLC.
Why does this happen?
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
You need to have the redpack dlc, also don't use the review section to ask questions, there's a discussion tab for that
Awesome mod!!!
It's incredible but the fornt and rear wnigs are like slime, it's really weird
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
Can you explain in discussion tab what do you mean by 'slime'
awesome!
Having a hard time with this one, I downloaded it several times,but the torro Rossi was the only one that had the right tires,the rest had black tires with a streak of silver, I don't know what's going on!
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
As I said many times, under this review section, and in the gtplanet thread....... Do not install this mod through CM. Most mods ask you to not use CM for a good reason, even RSS mods. Extract the files manually to the assetto corsa folder and make sure that the cim_2011_tyres.zip goes into assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/
Excellent
Amazing job! Thank you for the hard work.
Incredible mod, with many details and a fantastic sound, The only detail is on the wheels, the side is only metallic in color and without drawing, is there any way to fix it?
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
you should install the mod manually and not rely on CM. You need to extract the content of the .7z inside the assetto corsa folder so that the cim_2011_tyres.zip goes into assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/
Back