Fanatec Announcements: CSW V2 Reviews Out

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 13,388 comments
Yeah I should have waited for the payment but I misunderstood what "sold" means and eBay sent an email explaining seller will have money when the object was received by the customer. So I understood that I had to send my CSR Elite to get the money.

It sucks but I prefer think about the fact my parents offer me a CSW V2 for Christmas, and that I will be able to buy a rim next year. Some can not even think about having access to Fanatec gears... I will have the time to look at my base ;)

That really sucks man. I feel bad for you.

I will try and be patient about this sell that I wanted to be fast in order to have the money to preorder the CSW V2 :rolleyes:

48 days later... Still nothing :banghead:

Edit : my buyer says that the payment should arrive soon. So wait and see... Maybe there will be a PS4 rim when I will be paid.

Last edited:
only thing i hate is it's brown. ugh in such a great debate about getting the bmw or porsche... gonna have a v2 with no rim this week >_<

only thing i hate is it's brown. ugh in such a great debate about getting the bmw or porsche... gonna have a v2 with no rim this week >_<

I had the BMW rim and sold it.

When you have it in your hands, the 918RSR is a great piece of sim racing hardware.
It looks and feels much better in real life than it does on the pictures. It's a better finished product than the BMW rim and you don't need gloves to protect it. It also feels much better in your hands.

.....but......

It's still brown and if Fanatec would sell a black one i would have bought it. Instantly

Did an inquiry about painting it black, costs about 150 euro. The risk is when you accidentially scratch it with your nail, you could scratch the paint off and reveal the original brown paint underneath.

Yes, the beta unit is just perfect. No need for buying an extra retail CSWv2 .

My first thought was keeping the beta as a backup wheel and buy a retail, but i'm pretty confident that the V2 is build to last.

So no backup wheel needed :)

So can you keep your Beta Wheel for free? Or did you paid something? Interesting to know :)

yup. mine will be here saturday since i'm on other side of the U.S. so people who are closer to california in states will get it even earlier.

which ebay? don't see anything on U.S. ebay

geeze couldn't even take the two secs to take an actual picture of it. I hate when people use stock photos on ebay...in fact I won't buy anything with stock photos on ebay...especially sim racing equipment

Probably doesn't even have it in hand yet. People are just now getting their shipping notifications. Curious to see what it goes for though.

"Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay."

eBay...

"Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay."

eBay...

I've seen that too. From the ebay homepage scroll to the bottom all the way down on the left hand side there is an option to switch which ebay site (country) you are looking at might be a little flag or in the feedback, more, options drop down. The base in on the US ebay site.

Back