*Fast Drag Tunes with HD Tutorials! (Nuvolari tune just added) *

• Thread starter KraigA
  • 98 comments
Scotland
Scotland
KraigA
Hey people,

I've decided to make my own tuning garage to help out those who are either new to drag racing or are just simply struggling to tune a particular car. I will also post full HD drag tutorial videos on my youtube page:

"www.youtube.com/Fraternity187".

The big benefit of this is that not only do you get to see the specific settings I have applied, you will also get to see how I launch and shift during the speed test run.

All of my personal tunes are generally within 0.01 of the top leaderboard times.
All of my youtube tunes will generally be between 0.01 and 0.03 of those times.

DISCLAIMER: Consider this a universal "bad-language" warning for all videos below as I naturally may swear every now and then and some of the videos below may contain a swear word here or there and the AUP states that this warning is necessary.

Drag Tune videos already up; now in alphabetical order; with the times achievable using the exact tune(s) applied from the video. With further tweaking - you may reduce achievable times by 0.01-0.03s.

Audi LeMans Quattro '03 - 8.92x
Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 - 9.13x
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 - 9.13x
Audi RS6 Avant '08 - 9.22x
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 - 8.22x
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 9.26x
Dodge Viper STR10 ACR '08 - 9.00x
Ferrari Enzo '02 - 9.00x
Ford GT No Stripe '05 - 9.05x
Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97 - 11.76x
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 - 11.61x
Lamborghini Aventador LP700 - 8.91x
Lamborghini Murciélago P670-4 SuperVeloce '09 - 9.09x
Mazda RX-7 Type A (FD) '02 - 9.88x
Nissan GTR Black Edition '12 - 8.95x
Nissan GTR SpecV '09 - 9.03x
Nissan GTR R35 TC - 8.77x
Nissan Skyline R33 '97 - 9.57x
Nissan Skyline R32 '94 - 9.71x
Nissan Skyline R34 '02 - 9.30x
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - 9.77x
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 - 9.00x
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 9.94x

All of these tunes are mine unless stated otherwise. So feel free to comment any questions you may have regarding any particular tunes I have posted.

Always taking requests for more!

Hope it helps. 👍

Last edited:
Great thread, should cut down on the "EyE NeED a ToON" threads...
Nice mate.

Also in the ACR video, break in does not take 200 meters haha, you mean miles...

Last edited:
The Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12

SAM_0078.jpg

Suspension;
Ride Height: Min/Max
Spring Rate: Max/Max
Dampers: Play with them
Camber: 0 - 0
Toe: 0 - 0

Transmission
Reset to default
Final Gear around 3.475 - 3.525
Max Speed: 124
1st: Furthest Left
2nd: Far Left
3rd: Right
4th: Far Right
5th: Furthest Right
6th: Furthest Right
Bring Final Gear down to 2.500

This should definitely drop you down to the 8.9s :)

The Nissan GT-R SpecV '09

SAM_0180.jpg

Suspension
Camber: 0 - 0
Toe: 0 - 0

Transmission
Reset to Default
Final Gear around 3.400
Max Speed: 124
2nd: Far Left
Bring Final Gear down to 2.500

This should definitely drop you down to the 9.03-04s :)

Last edited:
Hah. I've still kept a safe zone for some of the cars.

The bottom line is though, most people with a brain would be able to find out how to tune their cars to be just as quick by searching through these forums!!

The real benefit is being able to see the actual tunes being applied, and how to actually drive the car, ie. launch rpms, shift points... and generally just being able to follow the tune as its set up on an HD video as opposed to trying to find free text on this forum to write down, or whatever! and unlike on the forums, it's always easy to find and you can re-watch the videos on youtube... Here, a tune is buried after a week and then on the following week, a new thread by a new user requesting an old tune is a recurring theme on here! :/

Thanks for the feedback though! I'll aim to get more out soon! :)
Good good.👍

Ferrari Enzo

SAM_0201.jpg

Suspension
Ride: Min/Max
Springs: Max/Max
Dampers: 1/10 x2
Camber: 5 - 0
Toe: -1.00 - +0.70

Transmission
Reset to Default
Final: 3.200
Max Speed: 149
2nd: Furthest Left
3rd: Minimal Change
4th: Right
Bring Final down to 2.500

2nd Gear Launch

:)

Last edited:
lol... faster than my enzo tune XD.. hey kraig you have a full hp cein you can lend me? mines broken :indiff::ill:... it only gets 982 hp 366 miles with an oil change and engine rebuild :dunce:. i think i need to break it in more because some miles didnt count.

also nice enzo bro. good tune!

Thanks buddy. Sorry iv never even owned a cein at all.. Yeh probs some of the miles didn't count in ur break in, xtreme or professional a or bspec always does the trick... I personally b spec like the wind - 18 laps of Indy speedway... 17 minutes and 6 or do bhp every time!

Kraig will you do a no stripe tune please faster than 9.090 i want to see who better tuner you or kttheman

I can. It's on my list to-do over the next week. From memory, my last GT No Stripe ran 9.040... but post-update I think it went up to 9.051. I lost my save-data (Ps3 corrupted) last month n lost all of my drag tuned cars... Literally 50+. Optimum Gamer on here tho has been a great help and sent me over about 10 fully broken in drag cars to keep me in the game. I've not tried to re-tune the GT No stripe but my last 9.040 was a 10 min tune, so I can almost guarentee a 9.05x tune effortlessly.

ATM, I'm having the most trouble with the ZZII... I can only seem to get a 9.014 atm, I've already spend 20+ minutes on it... I dont want to post a video until it's at least a 9.00 tune.

KraigA
I can. It's on my list to-do over the next week. From memory, my last GT No Stripe ran 9.040... but post-update I think it went up to 9.051. I lost my save-data (Ps3 corrupted) last month n lost all of my drag tuned cars... Literally 50+. Optimum Gamer on here tho has been a great help and sent me over about 10 fully broken in drag cars to keep me in the game. I've not tried to re-tune the GT No stripe but my last 9.040 was a 10 min tune, so I can almost guarentee a 9.05x tune effortlessly.

ATM, I'm having the most trouble with the ZZII... I can only seem to get a 9.014 atm, I've already spend 20+ minutes on it... I dont want to post a video until it's at least a 9.00 tune.

Oh right but a 9.015 tune is fast because its probably a qs tune and most noobs cant do that and i run 9.015 atm lol
By the way dont bother with the no stripe but work on a viper srt10 standard version atleast get to 9.1 please if you need a broken in one send me a fr and i will share it so you can work on it and if you need broken in cars i can share them or send them thanks for your tunes

Last edited:
I've just started the no stripe tune... At 9.075 ATM, for some reason... I'm unable to get it lower... As I forgot how I tuned it a couple months back... I take back my 9.05x guarantee haha think ill post a 9.06x tune tho... A few more minutes.

KraigA
I've just started the no stripe tune... At 9.075 ATM, for some reason... I'm unable to get it lower... As I forgot how I tuned it a couple months back... I take back my 9.05x guarantee haha think ill post a 9.06x tune tho... A few more minutes.

Very nice make sure ballast position 50
Edit: make a srt10 standard one drag tune next please

Is it? Someone told me it helps

I figured out what was wrong, I hadn't applied all weight reduction mods... My tune instantly dropped from 9.075 to 9.045 without any tweaks!

Ford gt no stripe (9.04x) vid out tomorrow and Aventador tune (8.92x) will be posted probs 2 days after that. Then I'm out of ideas for any future tune vids?? Lot of ppl requesting supra / lfa / cuda on YouTube but I'm not sure yet...

Cheers.

KraigA
I figured out what was wrong, I hadn't applied all weight reduction mods... My tune instantly dropped from 9.075 to 9.045 without any tweaks!

Ford gt no stripe (9.04x) vid out tomorrow and Aventador tune (8.92x) will be posted probs 2 days after that. Then I'm out of ideas for any future tune vids?? Lot of ppl requesting supra / lfa / cuda on YouTube but I'm not sure yet...

Cheers.

Do a srt10 tune it is a challenge

Do a srt10 tune it is a challenge

If its a challenge then there's no point me revealing how to exactly get that tube / time is there? :lol: besides, I don't have one and I can't see myself spending another hour or do getting one and breaking it in. The break in really puts me off... Even though I tend to bspec break my cars in, still a moderately lengthy process... -_-

KraigA
If its a challenge then there's no point me revealing how to exactly get that tube / time is there? :lol: besides, I don't have one and I can't see myself spending another hour or do getting one and breaking it in. The break in really puts me off... Even though I tend to bspec break my cars in, still a moderately lengthy process... -_-

Lol ok i can send you one to keep

Lol ok i can send you one to keep

Fair play. Where's this challenge, is it a GTP drag challenge in another thread? In sure there will already be top times historically submitted for that car anyway, no?

Viper srt10 03?? I saw times of 9.05x- 9.06x being the fast average...? Or the coupe, of which 9.08x - 9.09x seems to be the times for that..

KraigA
Fair play. Where's this challenge, is it a GTP drag challenge in another thread? In sure there will already be top times historically submitted for that car anyway, no?

Viper srt10 03?? I saw times of 9.05x- 9.06x being the fast average...? Or the coupe, of which 9.08x - 9.09x seems to be the times for that..

Yep send me a fr ill accept and send

Just posted a Ford GT No Stripe video.

Shows how to get an 9.05x time. Cheers!

Oh right but a 9.015 tune is fast because its probably a qs tune and most noobs cant do that

Got a 9.00 tune now. Will be rolling out in the form of a video probably in the next day or two. Then an 8.92 Aventador tune will roll out a couple days after that! I'll look into a Viper coupe tune later...

Last edited:
Audi R8 5.2 FSI

SAM_0184.jpg

Suspension:
Camber: 0 / 0
Toe: 0 / 0

Transmission:
Set Final Gear to between 2.750 - 2.850
Max Speed to 124
2nd: Left
Bring Final down to 2.000

This tune should drop you into the 9.12-13's :)

Last edited:
Its helpful how you give new players the fastest tunes. But then when they get all cocky about winning drag races in random rooms, they go say, "its my tune" when they know its not.

Its helpful how you give new players the fastest tunes. But then when they get all cocky about winning drag races in random rooms, they go say, "its my tune" when they know its not.

Agreed.
Plus, I tree them into slow-motion and they accuse me of cheating..

Back