Hope it helps.

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04

This youtube tune should net you an 11.61X
With tweaking, you may achieve 11.60X.

---

Transmission

Set a final to around 3.666
Speed: 112 mph

Note: The figures in brackets are more specific. ie. if you count the markers in your transmission settings, each bar is divided up by 10 markers. So 0/10 would indicate furthest left. 5/10 would indicate half way and so on.

1st Gear: Furthest Left (0/10)
2nd Gear: Left-Central (4-5/10)
3rd Gear: Right (7-8/10)
4th Gear: Far Right (9-10/10)
5th Gear: Furthest Right (10/10)
6th Gear: Furthest Right (10/10)

Set Final to 3.000

---

Suspension

Ride Height: Min/Max
Spring Rates: Max/Max
Dampers: 10/1, 1/10
Camber: Front_0.0 Rear_+4.0
Toe: Front_0.40 Rear_-1.00

---

Weight Adjustment: ~130kg of ballast at position -50.

Hope it helps

Last edited:
could you make a drag tune for the shelby series one supercharged with stock exhaust? (because of the sound of this car!)

could you make a drag tune for the shelby series one supercharged with stock exhaust? (because of the sound of this car!)

I dont know. I think if I tuned that car, I'd just tune it for its full potential and then you could just equip the stock exhaust haha.

Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97

This youtube tune should net you an 11.76X
With tweaking, you may achieve 11.74X.

---

Transmission

Set a final to around 3.666
Speed: 112 mph

Note: If you look closely at each gear settings, you can almost see markers from 1 to 10. So for eg. "5/10" would indicate around half way into a gear. "10/10" would indicate furthest right. etc.

1st Gear: Furthest Left (0/10)
2nd Gear: Left (3-4/10)
3rd Gear: Right (7-8/10)
4th Gear: Far Right (10/10)
5th Gear: Furthest Right (10/10)
6th Gear: Furthest Right (10/10)

Set Final to 3.000

---

Suspension

Spring Rates: Max/Max
Dampers: 10/1, 1/10
Camber: Front_0.0 Rear_+3.5
Toe: Front_0.10 Rear_-1.00

---

Weight Adjustment: ~130-140kg of ballast at position -50.

Hope it helps.

Can you post a Camaro Z28 '69 drag tune?

Yeah. I'll definitely have a look at it. It's a premium car, right? I don't own one yet - so will have to buy one and then run it in for 200 miles. Just for reference, what do they typically run? 9.xx? I'm sure I'll find a reference on the 'boards.

Yeah. I'll definitely have a look at it. It's a premium car, right? I don't own one yet - so will have to buy one and then run it in for 200 miles. Just for reference, what do they typically run? 9.xx? I'm sure I'll find a reference on the 'boards.

They run 10.3xx, I think.

So 200 miles will give a car maximum hp? At what mileage would a car start to lose hp?

Also, you should try the 1970 Dodge Charger 440 R/T. Let's see if you can beat me.

So 200 miles will give a car maximum hp? At what mileage would a car start to lose hp?

Also, you should try the 1970 Dodge Charger 440 R/T. Let's see if you can beat me.

Yes, I'm not 100% certain on when a car will lose hp as most of my drag cars have 1,000 miles or less on them. I believe that once you are in the thousands - you will then have to continuously start restoring your engine and I think that once you approach 7,000 or so - the car begins to lose horsepower permanently and restores will not fully restore the car back to 100%. I'm sure someone else can clarify though.

Hey kraig just wanted to let you know bro what you are doing is a great thing. Nice to see you go out your way to help people who made need a better tune or simply a better understanding on how to tune. Much props and respect bro take care.

Yes, I'm not 100% certain on when a car will lose hp as most of my drag cars have 1,000 miles or less on them. I believe that once you are in the thousands - you will then have to continuously start restoring your engine and I think that once you approach 7,000 or so - the car begins to lose horsepower permanently and restores will not fully restore the car back to 100%. I'm sure someone else can clarify though.

As far as I know the engine rebuild/restore in the gt-auto will not fully restore a high mileage car to full hp, it will only bring back some hp, it will only bring back full hp on a lower mileage car with 7 or so thousand or less KM's. The only restores that will bring full hp to high mileage cars are the car restore tickets you get with one if the DLC's

Nissan GT-R R35 TC - Fast Tune - 8.77!

Top leaderboard time: 8.766.
My personal time: 8.768.
This tune is equal to, or quicker than: 8.777.

Max Power: 897

Transmission

Chose a Final around 3.475-3.525
Top Speed: 124mph

Note: If you look at each individual gear, they're almost broken up and evenly divided by 0-10 markers. The below are the 'ranges' I suggest you use within those gears to tune. (eg. 5/10 would indicate that you bring the slider to halfway through that gear/marker).

1st: 0/10
2nd: 3-4/10
3rd: 6-8/10
4th: 9-10/10
5th: 10/10
6th: 10/10

Then bring Final gear to 2.500.
The max speed in the top right corner should read somewhere between 167-169mph.

---

Suspension

Spring Rate: Max/Max
Dampers: High/Low
Camber: 0/0
Toe: 0/0

---

Torque Distribution: 45%-55%

---

Aero: Min/Min.

---

1st gear manual launch.

Last edited:
Awesome work Kraig, you never fail to impress me.

Any word on that massive video you were doing on myths or whatever it was?

Hey, Kraig, Just wondering when are you going to make another drag montage?

Working on one currently. Just started, due to work commitments, will chip away at the montage over the next 3 weeks.

@OG that footage we re order will be added as part of the montage (ie the 7-way drags as well as the line ups)

@slash thanks bud. I had put out a video version of the Drag Racers dictionary... That video was posted in the drag racers dictionary thread... I've still to do a drag racing myths, tricks and tips video but will definitely be working on this after I finish a montage I've just started! Thanks!

I was going to submit some things but I hadn't heard back on a whole lot of stuff and I didn't want to submit repeats so I just sort of waited.

Can you tune these?

Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT ’03
Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B ’03
Subaru LEGACY B4 3.0R ’03
Subaru LEGACY B4 Blitzen ’00
Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK ’98
Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT ’03
Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT spec.B ’03
Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 3.0R ’03

Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B ’96

The red ones are the ones I really want you to do.

I just love these cars and I was just wondering. If you dont want to do them, thats fine, it would just be great if you did.

I was going to submit some things but I hadn't heard back on a whole lot of stuff and I didn't want to submit repeats so I just sort of waited.

I'd still like to hear any myths and tips you have. It's definitely a worth while project! you had good input last time 👍

Someone really loves their subaru's lol :)

The legacy touring wagon was my first car in GT5, and both my mom and my brother have one in real life. They are actually very quick in real life, and they corner really well too

Audi Nuvolari quattro '03

Max HP: 850
WR 1/4 time: 9.122
My 1/4 time: 9.126
This base tune time: <9.136

---

Transmission

Set final to around 2.490-2.600
Max Speed: 137

1st: 0/10
2nd: Dont touch it
3rd: 6-8/10
4th: 9-10/10
5th: 10/10
6th: 10/10

End Final: 2.000

---

Transmission

Spring Rate: Max/Max
Dampers: 10/1 10/1
Camber: 0/0
Toe: 0/0

---

Drivetrain

Torque Distribution: 45-55
LSD: ---

---

1st gear manual launch.
Shift at 7,900 rpm.

Hope it helps :)

As always, more to come, especially on request. Open to suggestions and welcome feedback.

Hey KraigA,

First off, awesome thread. I really appreciate the help! I have spent over three hours tuning my
Ford GT No-Stripe and the only consistent time I've achieved was a 9.106, so I'm really looking to
forward to trying out your tune!

On a side note, what's a good time for an SLS AMG? I like running it because I hardly ever see it in drag lobbies, but I'm not sure if a 9.5ish tune is good or not. It's really kind of fun tuning something with seven gears!

Hey KraigA,

First off, awesome thread. I really appreciate the help! I have spent over three hours tuning my
Ford GT No-Stripe and the only consistent time I've achieved was a 9.106, so I'm really looking to
forward to trying out your tune!

On a side note, what's a good time for an SLS AMG? I like running it because I hardly ever see it in drag lobbies, but I'm not sure if a 9.5ish tune is good or not. It's really kind of fun tuning something with seven gears!

If you like 7 gears try tuning the 2J with 3 gears

Back