*Fast Drag Tunes with HD Tutorials! (Nuvolari tune just added) *

• Thread starter KraigA
  • 98 comments
Hey KraigA,

First off, awesome thread. I really appreciate the help! I have spent over three hours tuning my
Ford GT No-Stripe and the only consistent time I've achieved was a 9.106, so I'm really looking to
forward to trying out your tune!

On a side note, what's a good time for an SLS AMG? I like running it because I hardly ever see it in drag lobbies, but I'm not sure if a 9.5ish tune is good or not. It's really kind of fun tuning something with seven gears!

No probs - just make sure to pay attention to the launch and shift points of the GT No Stripe. I don't know exactly - but from memory - you shift a few 100 rpms prior to redline to get the best times.

So many people on YouTube are always like "I can't get the times you show on your video" - that's because you didn't pay attention the the launch, be it a timed/quick shift etc or the shift points. Alot of people just expect to be able to get close to those times using automatic as well lol.

No probs - just make sure to pay attention to the launch and shift points of the GT No Stripe. I don't know exactly - but from memory - you shift a few 100 rpms prior to redline to get the best times.

So many people on YouTube are always like "I can't get the times you show on your video" - that's because you didn't pay attention the the launch, be it a timed/quick shift etc or the shift points. Alot of people just expect to be able to get close to those times using automatic as well lol.

Yeah, I did that a first too, I was thinking man this
Is slower than mine! But then I re-watched you launching and tried to copy it, much better, I'm not down to the 9.053 but I'm getting closer, so far my best is 9.085 so I'm not far off.

Thanks for the help! Oh and thanks for not giving away a world record tune, I still want to earn my wins, I just needed some help!
:cheers: :gtpflag:

Yeah, I did that a first too, I was thinking man this
Is slower than mine! But then I re-watched you launching and tried to copy it, much better, I'm not down to the 9.053 but I'm getting closer, so far my best is 9.085 so I'm not far off.

Thanks for the help! Oh and thanks for not giving away a world record tune, I still want to earn my wins, I just needed some help!
:cheers: :gtpflag:

I think the only top tune (within 0.00x) of the WR tune I giveaway is for one of the skylines purely because I was in a hurry and couldn't be bothered creating a slower tune. Cause the tunes I give out - they're not my old tunes or anything. I tune for a fast time then I deliberately try and mess with it to make it 0.010- 0.020s slower lol. Usually by changing the gear ratios. That 9.053 no stripe tune is only around 0.018 off the WE I think - so it's not bad. You'll be able to achieve 9.05x with the exact same tune as long as you launch at the same rpms and shift at the same points. wheb you launch in 2nd... The rpm shift point i shift at is when the 0-60 stat pops up - shift instantly and then shift at that same rpm mark through our every other gear.

Last edited:
Would you join some aussie lobbies to put some of us in your montage video bro, would be epic to see some thunder from downunder on it

He has joined before, but sat in the pits for 5 mins then left..

Lol...

If I join a room and its full of a single countries flag and I don't know anyone there ill generally leave without entering the track.

Just how I roll cuz.

Back