Fastest Non-SRF 1/4 Mile Times.

• Thread starter T51R
  • 280 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FerrariXLR8 is from INDIA. There's THAT.đź‘Ť

No, he's not. You think he is that's all.

Anyway that's got nothing to do with here, PM me if want to talk more.

No, he's not. You think he is that's all.

Anyway that's got nothing to do with here, PM me if want to talk more.

your right this isint the topic. this as i said is a leader board. we already have one that is full and working, just because you wont submit your times there is no grounds to make your own leader board then deny people their submissions purely due to the fact you dont like them so you call them unlegit. there for this thread has no purpose and is a duplicate. and "non srf" does not make this different as in the current leader board thread in the op it is stated that there is no cheat launches that will be tolerated. yet some how no one has realized this, surprising. either way this thread is a duplicate, there for has no point here.

your right this isint the topic. this as i said is a leader board. we already have one that is full and working, just because you wont submit your times there is no grounds to make your own leader board then deny people their submissions purely due to the fact you dont like them so you call them unlegit. there for this thread has no purpose and is a duplicate. and "non srf" does not make this different as in the current leader board thread in the op it is stated that there is no cheat launches that will be tolerated. yet some how no one has realized this, surprising. either way this thread is a duplicate, there for has no point here.

Wow, you carry on much? I never said that times weren't going to be submitted, but clearly their times were made up to troll my thread. I won't submit my times? What have we been arguing for for about a week now? Open your eyes mate, you cried my times weren't legit....

Hi, I posted a time quite awhile back and it still hasn't been added to the leaderboard. You must have overlooked it. Thanks.

PTK
Hi, I posted a time quite awhile back and it still hasn't been added to the leaderboard. You must have overlooked it. Thanks.

Was it verified by Mazdaman? If not that's your reason.

Till then, i'm off to have some fun in a real sports car. GT5 is only fun until you remember it's a game, not a friend and all those people online are not your real friends.

T51R
Was it verified by Mazdaman? If not that's your reason.

Till then, i'm off to have some fun in a real sports car. GT5 is only fun until you remember it's a game, not a friend and all those people online are not your real friends.

I have not submitted to any other thread before. I submitted here because its called "Fastest non-srf." I hope thats okay with you. Thanks.

Thread reported* ..We already have a 1/4 mile leaderboard and apparently no one else can submit times to this thread besides the OP, and on top of that I have only seen times added to this thread a couple time within 17 pages of BS... I suggest people on this thread do the same or simply forget about it before we all start receiving infractions..

- Don't be afraid to walk away from an argument, but "play the ball, not the man", and don't post extraordinary claims if you have no intention of backing them up.

8) "I was just trolling."
- That's funny, because we were just moderating. Nothing personal.

Basically, the owner of the site wants a cohesive place to find information and create a community around our pastime of playing Gran Turismo (or whatever else you do with your life). Jamming your entire lives into one thread is not the intention of GTPlanet, get out a little bit and explore!

ryzno
I dont see why its such a big deal. He obviosly isnt the only person with a clutch. Also there is nothing in the rules about use of a clutch.

I wouldn't think so either. I would actually think that if you can keep up with the people who are not using a clutch you deserve credit for that (specially with GT5's clutch physics being what they are). But like i said before someone thought I was e-cheating while using my clutch.

That's just one of those things you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back