Fastest Non-SRF 1/4 Mile Times.

• Thread starter T51R
  • 280 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
x3sgtex
"ill leave this right here"

so all this time you were trying to convince people they didn't know how to tune or just copying each other. When in-fact it was just the wheels are now proving to be better at ssrx. When before wheels were slower. And prove to be slower online.

All this tension over the past weeks caused by you are from you just using trickery. I think you owe this whole drag section an apology and staff. For some reason i think you like watching things around you fall to pieces.

+1,000,000,000

8376250219_73a948898e.jpg
[/url] meme by datboygotchops, on Flickr[/IMG]

No, more like now you have an idea, you will all be buying wheels just to be like me, last laugh? Remember you're learnt the C4 launch from DOD. Go on and follow me like sheep.

"Ill leave this right here"

So all this time you were trying to convince people they didn't know how to tune or just copying each other. When in-fact it was just the wheels are now proving to be better at SSRX. When before wheels were slower. And prove to be slower online.

All this tension over the past weeks caused by you are from you just using trickery. I think you owe this whole drag section an apology and staff. For some reason I think you like watching things around you fall to pieces.

Actually it was more to the point half have no creative mind whatsoever and would never think of such things, other half couldn't even step outside the drag forum to see that it was already known about for a while. It has always been faster than DS3, but once again, you knew everything about GT5 so I don't have to explain that to you. To the point Maccer only figured it out because I showed him a few times for him to get an idea of it being something other than tuning. Not my fault you can't figure things out on your own and now Maccer has shown you the light, you're just looking for another reason to hate on me. End of the day, I can tune the same way and still produce better times even though half are retro'd times, This however is the ultimate time achievable without tricks so, like Kaz said at the beginning of GT5 that you won't get the full immersion of the game without such accessories. Not my fault you haven't got one and certainly not a reason to hate on my times is it.

To be honest I felt sorry for you and others because I knew it you would never figure anything out without people like Maccer thus I have always respected him and his legit non retro'd times.

Last edited:
No it hasn't always been faster, most of us tested it quite a bit over a year ago. Just throwing that out there.

No it hasn't always been faster, most of us tested it quite a bit over a year ago. Just throwing that out there.

Once again you obviously had no idea then. You probably still have no idea.

lol, using an outside tool to make your times faster, bahahahah!! how pathetic, you really are sad. we let out TUNES talk, not our STEERING WHEELS lmao. oh god i think i need to change from laughing at how much of a joke you are! ppffftt!

Once again you obviously had no idea then. You probably still have no idea.

Prove to me that they were faster then after we tested it confirming they weren't over a year ago. Oh wait. You can't.

Prove to me that they were faster then after we tested it confirming they weren't over a year ago. Oh wait. You can't.

You don't want to see my old times, you had no idea about this even working so you claiming like with so many other things that you knew all along ain't cuttin it bro, looking like what Maccer said was true.

You don't want to see my old times, you had no idea about this even working so you claiming like with so many other things that you knew all along ain't cuttin it bro, looking like what Maccer said was true.

I was aware that wheels made times slower before recent patches. Don't even try and play this off on my to make yourself look good. And quite honestly I don't care what you times were. 👎

I was aware that wheels made times slower before recent patches. Don't even try and play this off on my to make yourself look good. 👎

but he knows everything slash. he studies the code of the game to find exploits because his tunes cant go hand and hand with our so he needs a 200 dollar outside tool. and besides, we know you dont need a wheel to do it, there are many other methods. thus the reasoning for many not to post times, because they can always be tricked. one way or another.

I could really care less about GT5 to be honest. I've got a lot of friends here and that's what keeps me around.

I was aware that wheels made times slower before recent patches. Don't even try and play this off on my to make yourself look good. And quite honestly I don't care what you times were. 👎

If you say so dude, you don't even know how it works.

I could really care less about GT5 to be honest. I've got a lot of friends here and that's what keeps me around.

Yeah i've realised you and some others use this more for a chatroom than a site to help others with GT5 related material, because if you actually did what you're complaining i'm doing there would be a lot more people on GT5 with decent tunes, but they have to tune it themself remember, you only give them hints. Hypocracy anybody?

No giving out tunes you know are slower than you're own doesn't count either, you're only motive was to have people be slower than you. If you cared about helping, you would let everyone be on an even playing field remember?

I dont see why its such a big deal. He obviosly isnt the only person with a clutch. Also there is nothing in the rules about use of a clutch.

I say just put a * next to his times and everyone else that is fortunate enough to have a high dollar wheel. I am tired of reading all this bs.

Enough bro, let's stop, let's not waste time on him

Don't worry i'm on his ignore list....Like I was a week ago:idea: No need for him to claim he knows something didn't work when he still doesn't know how it works. Funny that. 👍

I dont see why its such a big deal. He obviosly isnt the only person with a clutch. Also there is nothing in the rules about use of a clutch.

I say just put a * next to his times and everyone else that is fortunate enough to have a high dollar wheel. I am tired of reading all this bs.

It's such a big deal because they never knew about it and can't replicate it, kind of like some of their old times from old boards with detuned SRF times. like AKA said: some peoples' times were obviously cheated.

Don't worry i'm on his ignore list....Like I was a week ago:idea: No need for him to claim he knows something didn't work when he still doesn't know how it works. Funny that. 👍

You need to learn how to read. I said I was going to put you on it. Only know I have. Someone needs better comprehension skills.

Sheesh, why even reply. Anyways new time for 22B Subaru: 10.022, Audi R8 5.2: 9.094, GT-R '07: 9.095, RUF 3400s: 10.710, Corvette C6 ZR1: 9.240, Ford GT No Stripe: 9.022.

Enjoy!

Slashfan
You need to learn how to read. I said I was going to put you on it. Only know I have. Someone needs better comprehension skills.

Enough. If a dog barks at you, do you bark back? No.

(T51R, before you take this out of context, I am not calling you a dog, this is just an analogy.)

Actually it was more to the point half have no creative mind whatsoever and would never think of such things, other half couldn't even step outside the drag forum to see that it was already known about for a while. It has always been faster than DS3, but once again, you knew everything about GT5 so I don't have to explain that to you. To the point Maccer only figured it out because I showed him a few times for him to get an idea of it being something other than tuning. Not my fault you can't figure things out on your own and now Maccer has shown you the light, you're just looking for another reason to hate on me. End of the day, I can tune the same way and still produce better times even though half are retro'd times, This however is the ultimate time achievable without tricks so, like Kaz said at the beginning of GT5 that you won't get the full immersion of the game without such accessories. Not my fault you haven't got one and certainly not a reason to hate on my times is it.

To be honest I felt sorry for you and others because I knew it you would never figure anything out without people like Maccer thus I have always respected him and his legit non retro'd times.

Are you trying to convince yourself? Or me?

When did wheels ever prove faster, before the update. You didn't figure that out. Like you said you read about it somewhere. someone else figured that out.

Don't get a hissy with me. I don't care what methods people use to be faster at X. Your not bringing it to Indy. Bring it online and your gonna lose with a wheel. There's to much to focus on with the wheel.

You love being online. Your youtube, here so don't go off crying wolf when anyone mentions going online.

Raise your hand if you joined this site solely for offline... Nope ok. Maccer? Nope... T51R? No too?

Don't always put your guard up when someone talks to you like this. I'm just talking.

Your deceitfulness has made me look at this game a little differently. So thanks for that. Anymore every car gets a "transplant" from another and it's all routine.

Try this out. Not for you but everyone.

GT-R Black Edition
Full rev black screen launch- 8.925

This is an automatic GT-R using a ds3.

Start scratching heads now.

Keep this tripe going and there will be another round of infractions handed out.

Having been involved in GT since 1999 it just amazes me how some parts of the GT community have failed to evolve. All this tripe reminds me how it used to be almost a decade ago.

I don't want to be rude, but for goodness sake sort yourselves out! Starting with a comprehensive method for verifying submissions and proceed from there.

:rolleyes:

No 3SGTE, me and a teammate have known about it for a lot longer than when we read it here, just funny that we knew the certain few here never stepped out of the drag forum to read something useful to GT5 as a whole. We knew about it a long time ago, just refused to show certain groups for reasons everyone now sees(see my sig). If you really think you or any of your friends stand a chance against mine on our grounds(our ghost, our host) you are free to mention and we will organise something but you clearly have no idea what you would be getting yourself into.

T51R
No 3SGTE, me and a teammate have known about it for a lot longer than when we read it here, just funny that we knew the certain few here never stepped out of the drag forum to read something useful to GT5 as a whole. We knew about it a long time ago, just refused to show certain groups for reasons everyone now sees(see my sig). If you really think you or any of your friends stand a chance against mine on our grounds(our ghost, our host) you are free to mention and we will organise something but you clearly have no idea what you would be getting yourself into.

Our this our that lol how bout neutral this neutral that.

Our this our that lol how bout neutral this neutral that.

There is neutral ghosts between two continents on opposite sides of the globe when it comes to lag? Don't think so buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back