Fastest Non-SRF 1/4 Mile Times.

• Thread starter T51R
  • 280 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
believe what you want, untill you face me online, twisting my words don't get you anywhere :)

I face this guy here all the time, he's slow like a Vikadin bowel movement :D

believe what you want, untill you face me online, twisting my words don't get you anywhere :)

Trying to claim something without proof won't get you anywhere, so show me your time with SRF off already.

Trying to claim something without proof won't get you anywhere, so show me your time with SRF off already.

You really don't know who you are talking to do you haha

You really don't know who you are talking to do you haha

Yes, yes I do, someone that has led people to believe that online determines if a car can run the times the owner claims, even though there are so many different things about online compared to real timing done on SSRX.

It's a great disguise, but contradicting himself saying that others were cheating on a leaderboard that had even less impressive times than now is why he quit kinda makes it hard to believe that he now runs faster times legit than what i've seen yet won't post any times or any proof.

I've met many people like this. I know more than most people think.👍

Yes, yes I do, someone that has led people to believe that online determines if a car can run the times the owner claims, even though there are so many different things about online compared to real timing done on SSRX.

It's a great disguise, but contradicting himself saying that others were cheating on a leaderboard that had even less impressive times than now is why he quit kinda makes it hard to believe that he now runs faster times legit than what i've seen yet won't post any times or any proof.

I've met many people like this. I know more than most people think.👍

Word.

I was so tired when I got home last night I went to sleep. This morning I ran it in and tuned. Not an easy car to get right, I got it running 9.750 average but with more tuning I think low 9.7 or even 9.6 I only tuned it for 30 minutes.👍

Best 1/4 time Lotus Esprit V8 '02: 9.744

Nice, is that a rpm launch? Can't wait to reveal my time monday!!! :sly:

Yeah a few of our guys from Hydro have already beaten that with less than 20 minute work.

Nice, is that a rpm launch? Can't wait to reveal my time monday!!! :sly:

Not sure, I think it was just a full throttle launch because of the first shift not being working well, I need to work on the gearing.

Can't wait to see your submissions to mazdamans' database then guys.👍

T51R
Not sure, I think it was just a full throttle launch because of the first shift not being working well, I need to work on the gearing.

No problem, I'll submit mine after the comp :).

No problem, I'll submit mine after the comp :).

Remember this was a very quick tune for someone. It's not the same as a car I personally want to tune. Hope to see some groundbreaking times then.👍

Nah man this is a totally different comp.. I like Mazdamans database but i really dont want everybody knowing what my top cars run ya know.

T51R
Remember this was a very quick tune for someone. It's not the same as a car I personally want to tune. Hope to see some groundbreaking times then.👍

Haha yeah, I spent like 10-15 minutes on it, had to get the 🤬 shifts right.

Hi, I posted a time quite awhile back and it still hasn't been added to the leaderboard. You must have overlooked it. Thanks.

PKT and AKA: your legit times are miserable and your claimed times are fake. Why have you not submitted them in any other leaderboard that were around long before mine? Come back when you aren't cheating.

PKT and AKA: your legit times are miserable and your claimed times are fake. Why have you not submitted them in any other leaderboard that were around long before mine?
idanew?

I had to put that in somewhere :lol:

PKT and AKA: your legit times are miserable and your claimed times are fake. Why have you not submitted them in any other leaderboard that were around long before mine? Come back when you aren't cheating.

Someone's calling the kettle black...

Someone's sore they found out they knew very little about GT5. Not my fault you can't figure things out on your own.

digg-thumbs-down.jpeg

Where are you going with this...

that he sits and studies the coding daily so he knows more about gt5 then kaz does.

now, what was the topic of this op?? oh yeah a drag leader board. now, what is a leader board for? submitting times to it. but if the host of the leader board calls everyone unlegit, then is there a need for such a leader board when WE ALREADY HAVE ONE?!

KTalloutdrags
that he sits and studies the coding daily so he knows more about gt5 then kaz does.

now, what was the topic of this op?? oh yeah a drag leader board. now, what is a leader board for? submitting times to it. but if the host of the leader board calls everyone unlegit, then is there a need for such a leader board when WE ALREADY HAVE ONE?!

:)

We thought it was a good time(NYE) to step up and show what's possible when some creative minds get toegether and do things a bit more indepth. I learnt heaps after contacting sorg here and I came to the conclusion that: you don't need to flip your gears like most here do, you don't need to use a wing to get traction though it helps, but most of all that one perfect run where you nail your shifts, hit your launch right and that bit of lady luck on your side which pays off.

Someone's sore they found out they knew very little about GT5. Not my fault you can't figure things out on your own.

"Ill leave this right here"

So all this time you were trying to convince people they didn't know how to tune or just copying each other. When in-fact it was just the wheels are now proving to be better at SSRX. When before wheels were slower. And prove to be slower online.

All this tension over the past weeks caused by you are from you just using trickery. I think you owe this whole drag section an apology and staff. For some reason I think you like watching things around you fall to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back