Fgtc | closed to posts| please use new thread

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 6,855 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not the only one to have 1 penalty over the whole season either :rolleyes: And mine was because of something I couldnt really help :D But my serious point is, almost all of us are clean drivers and rarely get contact penalties, so its very hard to choose!

Hes not the only one to have 1 penalty over the whole season either :rolleyes: And mine was because of something I couldnt really help :D But my serious point is, almost all of us are clean drivers and rarely get contact penalties, so its very hard to choose!

Oh true, I had a couple. :mischievous:

Hey man, you would be welcome. Can I just ask you to double check the OP and make sure you can make the times etc.
Ill also ask you to keep an eye out for a blue FGT in the UCD/OCD so you can go into Red Bull. We are having a pre season next week and I would like to see you drive there if possible đź‘Ť

Yeah, I'd be able to make the time of the race. I was expecting that I'd have to use the blue one, so I am already on the lookout for one (I wish you could just paint them, stupid PD). What if one is not available before the season starts?

Bought a capture card today so hopefully I can record races soonish :D

It´s nice to get the Trophy :D
Although I had a few penalties I think I am as clean as Runfast and all the others.
Well it is a coin-toss situation ??
All are fair racers and therefore it´s nice to be the "chosen one" xD

Race-Report:
Did a very good Q (for me) 6:30.061 => 6th
Start was great first turn mayhem => 4th (no real mayhem but I sliped through many drivers)
Spun at Adenauers Forst and therfore me at 8th

Tried to gain for some peeps but my 6:32-35´s with RM´s wheren´t too good ??
In addition I spun allot with cold Tires (and heated :D).
Had nice race with ellis (at some spots, and your Tranny was set too low xDD) and held Sandman behind me for 1/5 th of a Lap.
Pitted at end of 9th lap (was one lap to early) => tried going with on set 4 laps.

BIG Fail :D
Brett run out of Fuel and he caught me 2 min before end and I had 10% rear and 20% front Tires left.
Was lucky to stay infront of PB and S-H.

If I would have spun less I could have been infront of ellis or in his region but I didn´t.

Best Lap: 6:29.3 something I like that lap and only 26 seconds off of the Lap-Record.

This thread has served it's purpose and more by going off topic way too much.

You can start a new thread for season 3 , but continuing the offtopic chatting and youtube linking will get it locked too.

MadMax

Last edited:
Max - We have a nice little community on this thread and enjoy our bit of banter and enjoy making each other laugh with youtube videos and funny quotes ect. That's what GTP is all about, if you look in the past 200 pages you'll find banter and videos and people having fun. Why have you only said something now? I believe your being really inconsiderate.

Have you even spoken to Brett cos I'm not happy, your clearly in a mood or something or why else would you of only said this now. We are friendly bunch of lads and I'm sure there are lots of other threads out there that have their banter too.

Peace. :indiff:

Max - I dont really understand why that is necessary, is there a GTP rule saying a thread cant get too long? If so Im sure theres lots of other threads longer than ours elsewhere on the forum. Were all good friends in this championship, so you should expect quite a bit of banter mixed in with talk about races etc. and at the end of the day, were here to have fun, not to spend day in day out discussing how we can go 0.001 seconds faster round a corner. Without banter it becomes too serious, and besides, we havent offended anyone have we? We havent been excessively stupid. I think its just an excuse to close the thread because its long, it is a bit random to complain about our banter after almost 7000 replies.

Reference to cleanest driver- I could have picked from 6 people for that one and it was really tough. I based it on numbers of penalties and then my own personal experience of overtaking (or being overtaken) by the said driver. A tough choice đź‘Ť

Audiman90- If you cant get one you will start the season as usual (after seeing you in action at the pre season :D) You will still be in Red Bull and we just hope you can get the car sorted to present a uniform grid. Do you know the ticket cheat? I can send you a level 24 ticket if you do.

Ellis- Nice one mate, you should get some sweet footage with that đź‘Ť

MadMax- Its a bit out of the blue, I wouldnt mind an extension to get the new OP sorted. I thought we were mostly on topic too :(

Etid+Spurgey- I agree its a bit mean to drop this on us but I can start a new thread no problem. Unfortunatleuy I only have until 0000 tonight. Wife in hospital, baby is ill, I am ill, job interview tomorrow= Not the best timing.

Don't do it then Brett, it's not essential, family come first. If Max can't understand that and not put an extension then there is definitely something wrong on this website.

And if worst comes to worst, get a moderator to open the thread for a few minuites to transfer the op.
Is pre season this sunday or next sunday? :)

My prayers to you and and your family Berty, hope everything gets better

P.S. I wanted to sign up as a reserve driver for season 3 if not then at least for season 4 if possible.

This thread has served it's purpose and more by going off topic way too much.

You can start a new thread for season 3 , but continuing the offtopic chatting and youtube linking will get it locked too.

MadMax

Surely a new thread will just clutter up the forum more?
I dont see the need to close this thread, even going off topic abit whats with the warning now.. oh wait its not even a warning.

I completely agree with spurgey + ETID, this thread has abit of friendly banter, which if that is frowned upon, then well that is just silly, i see some ridiculous threads around nowadays, complete spam and how they dont get locked is beyond me..

ENTERSANDMAN ;)

What track is the pre-season at?

Madrid mate.

Etid- They have all the power, he has said I can grab some stuff after it is closed Ill transfer some stuff tonight its but cant do it all. I got too much to do :(

Spurgey- Madrid đź‘Ť

Ellis- Yeah will do, the pre season is this Sunday, it will also serve to see the new drivers in action etc. Its not compulsary or anything, just if you fancy a race really.

IndyWolf- Thanks, I appreciate that. You are welcome to come to the pre season and see how you like it. I may be able to squeeze you in đź‘Ť

Surely a new thread will just clutter up the forum more?
I dont see the need to close this thread, even going off topic abit whats with the warning now.. oh wait its not even a warning.

I completely agree with spurgey, this thread has abit of friendly banter, which if that is frowned upon, then well that is just silly, i see some ridiculous threads around nowadays, complete spam and how they dont get locked is beyond me..

Could not agree more đź‘Ť There must be higher things on your priority list on gtp than unnecessarily closing a thread đź‘Ž Look at some of the ones on the rumble strip or the GT5 one. They go miles off topic. And I mean miles :lol:

My prayers to you and and your family Berty, hope everything gets better

P.S. I wanted to sign up as a reserve driver for season 3 if not then at least for season 4 if possible.
This is nice đź‘Ť And I could not agree more :) We all hope they get better :)

Sincerely

Despite all this, Happy Birthday. It's a shame some mods have to be selfish on your birthday. :)

Happy Birthday Brett! Why didnt you tell us? I might send you a big cake in the post, might be a bit crushed by the time it gets to you though :)

:lol: thanks chaps, a bit of a stressful birthday and I am so ill that I couldnt even take it out on my yellowbelts in kickboxing tonight :(

SM- Madmax has granted me more time so ill get a new thread up tomorrow after the interview.

Ellis- :lol:

Yes mate, Madrid. To test a couple of new guys and see if they like the car etc. Same time as usual next sunday.

I think this is how old you are. :D Have a cake.....

sandcastle196.jpg

I'd like to pay my respects to a near 7000 posts we did on this thread. It wouldn't of happened without all our co-operation together, it's been a rollercoaster.

If you need to shed a tear, here's some music that sets the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back