FIFA 14 (It's Here)

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
It's a new FIFA games ladies and gents (Horaaay) but this one is the first ever entry for EA at a next gen football game ,journalists have had a few impressions with the current gen versions of the game and it seems there is a significant gameplay change (I know right :crazy: )

Anyway we should learn alot come Monday ,Roll on E3

992991_10151651839554288_1744939808_n.jpg

Last edited:
It better be improved alot before I buy it...

Not making my top 7-8 games this year, but if they actually make a game with loads of improved features and gameplay, I might get it.

First signs seem to indicate gameplay changes are significant enough to need to adjust your game

Here is the Trailer

Going by the trailer a few more animations, doesn't make it a true next gen game. It is obviously the current game with a bit of tarting up, now where have we heard that before...

From my understanding Screen shots and the trailer are current gen,it is also baffeling that almost everything in the trailer can already be done.in FIFA 13 ,using fancy words in a trailer doesn't make it a new feature

From my understanding Screen shots and the trailer are current gen,it is also baffeling that almost everything in the trailer can already be done.in FIFA 13 ,using fancy words in a trailer doesn't make it a new feature

Especially when these words have been mentioned for every trailer in the last decade. It's still a soccer game. Eleven men trying to score more goals than the other eleven men.

Especially when these words have been mentioned for every trailer in the last decade. It's still a soccer game. Eleven men trying to score more goals than the other eleven men.

Yes I understand there is so much you can do with a football game but rebranding features is just idiotic ,of course that is EA we're talking about here.

ANyway hope for the best,I read several articles saying there is a definite gameplay change and it feels slower and less fun .

Has there been any gameplay of the new 'biting' tackle when you play as Suarez?

There has been unconfirmed reports that when you play as Suarez if you press any button it switches to "Sandwich Vision" Which transforms every player into a delicious sandwich .

All the complaints and concerns. Everyone will still buy it, play it and eventually love it. Then go on to complaining about how FIFA 15 is going to be the same old.

That's the fun of it. Unfortunately, its the only soccer game worth playing (in my opinion) but it does have major flaws.

This year, I plan on playing Career Mode more because the scripting is less noticeable than in Ultimate Team.

All the complaints and concerns. Everyone will still buy it, play it and eventually love it. Then go on to complaining about how FIFA 15 is going to be the same old.

I complain that it looks the same year after year but I've not bought a FIFA game since 2003. I played FIFA 99/03/04 and 09 and noticed that it was exactly the same, just different teams, better graphics and the occasional addition of a trick here n there and a few new game modes, but since FIFA 10 it's been no different at all.

My biggest hate with FIFA is their servers, they are absolutely shocking. Sometimes I will start up the game but be unable to connect to the EA servers, but every other game will work fine.👎
However I will most definately get it being a hardcore football fan, and PES doesn't seem to do the trick for me.

I honestly feel like a schmuck, but I don't think I'll be able to wait for PS4 to get FIFA 14. I'm going to feel really stupid buying it for 2 platforms, but I think I play enough to justify it.

The new FUT additions look awesome, especially FUT Legends, and the new leagues are nice. Hopefully we get the whole Ukrainian league, although Shakhtar is enough.

I shall put up a thread when it comes closer to the time. As for a manager we ain't gonna have one person calling the shots. Instead we shall just make team decisions, with pivitol decisions coming to senior players (like for example at the moment Myself Sureshot Pagey Joe Paul JB etc)

Makes it a lot smoother and relaxed. I hope to see new faces for FIFA 14! :)

How the hell are you gonna make FUT Legends exclusive on Xbox when FIFA is a multiplatform game? I'm glad EA has actually done stuff to improve the game this year, or else I'd be more pissed.

That trailer gave me shivers.

The trailer that started off talking about "for every winner, a loser; for every triumph, a defeat" was epic too.

I'm most excited about learning things about the new teams and leagues this year, I get most of my soccer knowledge from FIFA and this year seems like a gold mine of stuff to learn.

Futhead has been updated.

I hope Willian isn't too expensive.

I'm posting on Internet Explorer so the message might take a while, but I'm really looking forward to the new 'Be a Pro' mode in Fifa 08.:)👍

Once I pick it up, I'm going straight for career mode. The new changes to scouts and transfers seem pretty cool.

Here's the transfers I'll be looking at. There looks to be much more young talent in the game this year(Looking at you PSV), so hopefully there are some nice options to choose from.
http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/171152/

Latest Posts

Back