FITT 60/40, 40/60, 460PP Shootout- scores posted, congrats to tuners!

• Thread starter nomis3613
  • 636 comments

format for final round

• Deep Forest, no re-tune

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Deep Forest, 2 days for tune changes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Grand Valley, no re-tune

• Grand Valley, 2 days for tune changes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
>made it to 2nd round with a fat FWD piggie
>got 4th in 2nd round after making it somewhat less fat, though still fat next to most others
>greentext

I'm happy. Didn't get last for the 2nd round, which pretty much means I wasn't worst of the best, which is nice.

Rotary Junkie
>made it to 2nd round with a fat FWD piggie
>got 4th in 2nd round after making it somewhat less fat, though still fat next to most others
>greentext

I'm happy. Didn't get last for the 2nd round, which pretty much means I wasn't worst of the best, which is nice.

Good jop RJ well done 👍 its realy you did it with out PS3 ? What if you have one :lol: .

ND:dopey:

^ Yeah, no kidding! Phone in an entry and get 4th in the final? Daaaaayum! :eek:

Congrats to all! Definitely a well behaved car you had, TR. I thought the wall magnets were built into the frames on the RUFs but good job removing those. :D

I've moved the thread into the archives of the FITT thread along with a link to the results. Thanks to everyone that participated!

Well…old RUFs were like that. The RGT was a GT3 at heart though, so I can't say I was surprised it didn't crash. :P

Congrats Hami and trackripper!! I'm bummed I missed testing the finals but I was tied up this past weekend.

But yours were my favorite two cars in the prelims so well deserved from my POV.

Great job and really enjoyed this shootout! Thanks nomis for putting it on.

:cheers:

Gratz to TrackRipper on the lovely RUF, catching the drivers choice and overall win, and MCH on the fastest entry. 👍

Back