FITT Fall Battle 2.0 - Coastal Concept Challenge: Praiano wins!

OK, results are now compiled in the spreadsheet linked above and in post 3. To be fair I can check again in about 6 hours to see if LineR32 and Ronald have posted complete results for their missing entries. Their finished results are in the spreadsheet but are not counted toward final points currently. i have indicated that in red; group 1 for Line, 2 for Ron.

Tentatively, if they aren't able to finish, the points are tallied and the top 6 right now are:

-Praiano
-krenkme
-ugabugaz
-XDesperado
-MCHami
-ACSR

I will make that final in the morning (about 6 hours from now), but here are some quick stats for now:

Group 1
Fastest avg time: Praiano
Slowest avg time: trackripper
Highest DC points: krenkme and Onboy
Lowest DC points: trackripper

Group 2
Fastest avg time: Hami
Slowest avg time: Ridox
Highest DC points: XDesperado
Lowest DC points: LineR32

Oh damn it's going to be a close race between my and ACSR's car... ROOOOONNNAAAALDD!!

Btw, how did you guys manage to smoke the outside rear (front for sure) tire? It never happened while I drove it.

Sorry, I won't be able to test the final cars in time. I wish I could have done LineR's at least. But the kids and work get in the way. Off work tonight at 11:00 pm and back at work at 5:00 am. I must love my family.

If you can wait till noon tomorrow I can have Line's car done and have a time and DC posted.

Last edited:
You certainly do…need to love them, or they'd very rightly throw you and your wheel out, after trashing the PS3, of course. :lol:

Ronald6
Sorry, I won't be able to test the final cars in time. I wish I could have done LineR's at least. But the kids and work get in the way. Off work tonight at 11:00 pm and back at work at 5:00 am. I must love my family.

If you can wait till noon tomorrow I can have Line's car done and have a time and DC posted.

I could give it until noon but if you can't finish all of the remaining cars I'm afraid the whole group would be excluded from the results. :indiff: You are, of course, welcome to complete them at your leisure for feedback purposes. I understand odd work schedules and family always comes first so no worries. 👍

Let me know what you can finish, otherwise we'll call round one done.

I suppose that the alien technology on the HSR didn't work... :dopey: Again, you should have brough the Kusabi, at the very least you get a higher average. :crazy:

The Kusabi…at 550PP? I really doubt that. :lol: It'll get all the driver points, but none of the lap times. :lol:

Nice to be in the final round so a big thank you to all the test drivers.:cheers:
That being said, other than adjusting 2nd and 3rd gears not really sure what I can do to it. Also know there is no way I can make it keep up with the top dogs from group 1, just to much fat and not agile enough.:drool:

Eh…how about toning down that completely uncontrolled and wayward handling for a start? :lol: Unless you fixed it so it doesn't trip over and go sideways when you lift off and then forget to turn when you get on the power, which was how it was like when I drove it.

-Praiano
-krenkme
-ugabugaz
-XDesperado
-MCHami
-ACSR

I will make that final in the morning (about 6 hours from now), but here are some quick stats for now:

Group 1
Fastest avg time: Praiano
Slowest avg time: trackripper
Highest DC points: krenkme and Onboy
Lowest DC points: trackripper

Group 2
Fastest avg time: Hami
Slowest avg time: Ridox
Highest DC points: XDesperado
Lowest DC points: LineR32

Nice round 1, thanks everybody . For the round 2 same track?? nothing different ???

I can at least complete group 1. Taking notes takes up at least half of my time. If I skip my notes I will be able to complete all testing by today, but only LineR by noon.

Edit: I'm home, updating PS3 now. As soon as its done I'll start testing. I'll skip my notes in order to get as many done as I can.

E2: LineR32 is done. On to Dr Slump.
E3: Dr Slump is done, onto Desperado.
E4: Despy is done. On to ACSR.

I'll need to finish his in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Well I've waited this long so go ahead and finish up. I can't edit the spreadsheet at work since Google Drive is blocked on the network so you'll probably be done by the time I get a chance.

Thanks tuner folk for the patience while we make sure we get complete results for everyone. :)

Just to mix it up a little, for round two we'll stay at Cape Ring but we'll do a short course instead of the whole thing. I'm leaning toward the Inside course since it keeps most of the features I want to have on the track. Once Ron has finished with the Miura I'll post final round details and then make sure I update the OP. :dunce:

The Kusabi…at 550PP? I really doubt that. :lol: It'll get all the driver points, but none of the lap times. :lol:
I actually have a Kusabi 90% tuned I was making for this event. :D
Unfortunately I didn't get it finished. :(

Done. Results on page 19.

I apologize to everyone for the delay and for leaving out notes for four of you.

@Despy: your car is definitely one of your tunes. It's a razors edge, but I feel I could do backflips on it. Very powerful, stable, but exceptionally agile.

Done. Results on page 19.

I apologize to everyone for the delay and for leaving out notes for four of you.

@Despy: your car is definitely one of your tunes. It's a razors edge, but I feel I could do backflips on it. Very powerful, stable, but exceptionally agile.
Really a bit surprised that you and the other test drivers have liked it so much.:dopey:
Was definitely not satisfied with the tune when I posted it as I felt that it could have been better.:drool:
Thanks again to all the test drivers.👍👍:cheers:

And so, with complete results now in from all testers (thanks very much guys!) round two will start! The top three from each group do actually stay the same as previously posted:

-Praiano
-krenkme
-ugabugaz
-XDesperado
-MCHami
-ACSR

These six will now have the opportunity to tweak their cars, if they feel necessary, for the second round on Cape Ring Inside. Testers, I hope you'll stick around to run the final cars for a few more laps.

So, tuners, please have tweaks done and shared by Friday. Testers, you get until Sunday night to run more laps. Use your previous post for results if you like or create a new post. Good luck to everyone!

Cape ring inside ???? I think this is the worst cape ring part. There is nothing special there. Very boring track.
Cape ring is the best but is long.
From the other parts you have also Cape ring south 1.15 ... 1.18 per lap, it's the same way like cape ring full.
And you have periphery,countersteer, some very nice points like the jump and the right just behind and a few technical parts like the blind chicane.... good track.
You're the boss, but the cape ring inside really 🤬 in my opinion.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Thank you to all the testers. It seems you all like the tune :dopey:

Thanks to you too DigitalBaka, for hosting a fun shootout 👍

I will not be able to readjust my tune before the deadline, so it will stay as is... I might be able to test though. (Tentative ) :dopey:

Thank you tester and well done tuner . Thank you DB for hosting this shootout and i will be looking for the winner of the second round good luck .

ND:dopey:

Cape Ring South, if we must, maybe the Periphery. I don't like driving in the direction you do around the full track, I much prefer going the other way, all the curves and turns run much better. Just my two cents...

{Cy}

The Miura is tweaked and back up on share (with new rims Niku) ready to be trounced by the other cars. :ill: Thanks to the test drivers for getting me into the final round.:cheers:

Well, if you guys feel that strongly about it I will run some laps on south and inside and see which I like better. I'll also check for reverse direction but I don't recall that CR has any reverse, though every track should in my opinion.

Latest Posts

Back