FITT - Moving on to GT6!

• Thread starter DigitalBaka
  • 2,044 comments
Praiano's in. Hope to see some public Joe's join the room and watch them get schooled by the best tuners in the game.

Edit: Look what happens when we build tunes for ourselves to use then race against each other. Close, close, close racing. I am having a blast.

Last edited:
Thank you Guys for the Great races today I really enjoyed it 👍
The room was full of F.I.T.T VIP Tuners and Drivers 👍

Motor City Hami
Very, very fun night of racing.

Yes Thank you for this night hope to make it again private in your lounge so it will be only FITT Group and some friends so no any mess around .

Last edited:
Boooo, I missed all the fun..!! Sorry, but our front room looks like a bomb has hit it, and I have more work to do on the house this weekend.

Edit: Look what happens when we build tunes for ourselves to use then race against each other. Close, close, close racing. I am having a blast.

And that's precisely why I like racing aginst other people. You're building the car for yourself and you know you're doing a good job if you're keeping pace with everyone else. The type of build that you apply to a car will likely be different to what you'd apply to a pure time trial car. Racing against other people, you have to be able to adjust you line mid corner and what-not to cope with traffic.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves, I'll look forward to jumping in as soon as I've cleared 5ft of space :sly:

{Cy}

Had alot of fun guys 👍. I learned I need to improve my driving and car selection. Lets please do this again :dopey:
Very cool ,fun and fast. Really a good night of racing.

Thank you Guys for the Great races today I really enjoyed it 👍
The room was full of F.I.T.T VIP Tuners and Drivers 👍

Very, very fun night of racing.

Thanks Hami was a lot of fun early on.👍👍

The end wasn't so good but what can you do...:drool:

We need to be more selective with not clean people, still giving 1 or 2 chances but not allowing more than this. People like Big volvo or Carlos need to follow the rules.Contact can be ok in a certain amount but there , it was too much.

EDIT: going to publish my RX7 efini R '91. Amazing car...!!
Amazing room, MCH. Great night.

Boooo, I missed all the fun..!! Sorry, but our front room looks like a bomb has hit it, and I have more work to do on the house this weekend.

And that's precisely why I like racing aginst other people. You're building the car for yourself and you know you're doing a good job if you're keeping pace with everyone else. The type of build that you apply to a car will likely be different to what you'd apply to a pure time trial car. Racing against other people, you have to be able to adjust you line mid corner and what-not to cope with traffic.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves, I'll look forward to jumping in as soon as I've cleared 5ft of space :sly:

{Cy}

We need to repeat this urgently.:) I can't believe my connection was OK with so much peolple and such a long time without problems.

ezh
Where I can see fastest setups for nordschleife 500PP ( BMW M3 csl, Honda S2000? ) and Racing Soft tyres?

Here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7419030#post7419030

We can make this room every day as one of FITT group he will be the Host today and the follow day another Host as it will be more fun .

And we should all of meet each other ACS_TEST_TUNE LOUNGE as it private room no any not clean driver he will join us and also every body now each other just saying .

We can make this room every day as one of FITT group he will be the Host today and the follow day another Host as it will be more fun .

And we should all of meet each other ACS_TEST_TUNE LOUNGE as it private room no any not clean driver he will join us and also every body now each other just saying .

I don't know a lot about internet connection, but i think the host must have a good internet connection to support all this people without problems. I never could before stay in a room with so much players . First time. Good time.:)👍

praiano63
I don't know a lot about internet connection, but i think the host must have a good internet connection to support all this people without problems. I never could before stay in a room with so much players . First time. Good time.:)👍

Yes you are write so the host should his connection strong also not WIFI 👍
So in this coming days we will chose who is the host by every one he host 1 day and see who has strong connection to be more racer in the room .

My connection is hard wired through my ATT Uverse cable TV/high speed internet. I can only host 12 people at standard quality without mics. Was thinking about upgrading to a faster connection to allow for 16 racers and mics.

The room was fun early on and there were a few good drivers who I did not know. I was fine with the early crowd. After midnight EST we had a few hacks join and the rain session and the one after was quite bad. It probably didn't help that I had grid set as slowest in the front, then switched to reverse order from previous race. I just liked the additional challenge of making the faster racers work their way through traffic. If we are in an open room like that in the future, we should make fastest grid first. That way the hacks will have to start in the back.

Thanks Hami I enjoyed the racing.

I'm planning a 415pp Honda Civic lobby for Monday 8:00 pm GMT and again for 8:00 pm CST if someone can help me host the second one because I may not be able to stay long. Be sure to add ACS Test_N_Tune to your friends list if your not signed up yet. Hope to see some of you there. -AC

I enjoyed again racing in ACE room with Praiano,Cy and AC . We had a lot of fun in deferent PP and tracks even we use Rally cars no Lag,mistakes or any touch crashed cars all is good 👍 Thanks guys for this great night .

My connection is hard wired through my ATT Uverse cable TV/high speed internet. I can only host 12 people at standard quality without mics. Was thinking about upgrading to a faster connection to allow for 16 racers and mics.

The room was fun early on and there were a few good drivers who I did not know. I was fine with the early crowd. After midnight EST we had a few hacks join and the rain session and the one after was quite bad. It probably didn't help that I had grid set as slowest in the front, then switched to reverse order from previous race. I just liked the additional challenge of making the faster racers work their way through traffic. If we are in an open room like that in the future, we should make fastest grid first. That way the hacks will have to start in the back.

Turning off collisions takes care of a lot of the argy bargy for the more inconsiderate drivers. You'll also find they leave the room fairly quickly, once they find themselves very quickly at the back of the pack, plus they don't get the satisfaction of knockign you off the track. The only downside is that slipstreaming is effectively disabled. Whilst it is a little tedious, it's a price worth paying, I find. Ideally you wouldn't have to resort to it, but it is still possible to enjoy the racing without collision turned on.

Thanks Hami I enjoyed the racing.

I'm planning a 415pp Honda Civic lobby for Monday 8:00 pm GMT and again for 8:00 pm CST if someone can help me host the second one because I may not be able to stay long. Be sure to add ACS Test_N_Tune to your friends list if your not signed up yet. Hope to see some of you there. -AC

I'll be on for the first session, so can't help with the second one, I'm afraid. Sports Hard tyres..?? Or are we going to indulge ourselves and go with softs..??

I enjoyed again racing in ACE room with Praiano,Cy and AC . We had a lot of fun in deferent PP and tracks even we use Rally cars no Lag,mistakes or any touch crashed cars all is good 👍 Thanks guys for this great night .

Another good evening, Sir. We need to do more rally. I've still only got one car. AC and I got locked in a decent tussle for a couple of laps. It's difficult to pursue through the dust and it's worth turning off collision. Whilst we raced pretty cleanly, it's very easy to crash and clip barriers. I don't like costing people a podium finish or decent laptime because I stuffed it 👍

{Cy}

Sports Hard tyres..?? Or are we going to indulge ourselves and go with softs..??{Cy}

Good question Cy I'm thinking SS tires may help the early '90s Civics that don't grip very well or at least what I remember from driving them. I'm hoping to see several different generations of Civic and getting them on the track together should produce some competitive cars from the tuners. I should have three sort-of-tuned cars to at least try :dopey:

Good question Cy I'm thinking SS tires may help the early '90s Civics that don't grip very well or at least what I remember from driving them. I'm hoping to see several different generations of Civic and getting them on the track together should produce some competitive cars from the tuners. I should have three sort-of-tuned cars to at least try :dopey:

SH is probably quite enough for the modern models, just taken my old EP '04 from the 420PP Shootout, spruced it for new physics and threw on some new tyres ... fan-sodding-tastic..!!

I've pimped out a '79 1500 too. I might also bring an EK or EG...

{Cy}

If anyone wants to run in a while send me a message on PSN. Will be online but switching to another game for a bit.:drool:

XDesperado67
If anyone wants to run in a while send me a message on PSN. Will be online but switching to another game for a bit.:drool:

I was going to, but daddy duties call... I said duty :dopey:... hope to do this again soon 👍

Back