Gagauz's Drag Tunes 1/4

• Thread starter gagauz
  • 52 comments
Hi, I decided to open my own tuning shop.

Since alot of people want drag tunes i will make them for people.

If you need a tune made reply with what car you want the tune made for.

*I will Need your car to make the tune because i will tune it and send it back*

Requirements:

Car Must Be Broken in

Car Must Cost under $1,000,000 credits so that its tradable

Also the setups arent free you will have to send me a car after i tune your car so i get a car as a payment.

Hi, I decided to open my own tuning shop.

Since alot of people want drag tunes i will make them for people.

If you need a tune made reply with what car you want the tune made for.

*I will Need your car to make the tune because i will tune it and send it back*

Requirements:

Car Must Be Broken in

Car Must Cost under $1,000,000 credits so that its tradable

Also the setups arent free you will have to send me a car after i tune your car so i get a car as a payment.

Well, your idea is cute but, the trading limit will make it worse, since you can only send one car/day. Second, im secptic about paying for drag tuning, or any tuning at all because cars are getting faster all the time. The only real good way would be to enlighten yourself with tuning basics from the first beginning...

Do you have a fee? I don't really care if you do. Just wandering. When you see this though, can you pm me about a tune or 2?

the fee is you send me any car after i tune your car, once i tune it i will show you how fast it goes on the 1/4th track and then i send it to yo and you send me any car as payment

Why do you need payment? you will get more customers if you do it for free.

Because its a drag tune alot of people have been asking for these and i waste someof my own time to do it

I´m sure he don´t gives you a tune that possibly can beat his own tunes with or without payment ;)
raVer

lol, ill tune it to as fast as it can get so you never know might be faster than mines or slower

gagauz
the fee is you send me any car after i tune your car, once i tune it i will show you how fast it goes on the 1/4th track and then i send it to yo and you send me any car as payment

Because its a drag tune alot of people have been asking for these and i waste someof my own time to do it

lol, ill tune it to as fast as it can get so you never know might be faster than mines or slower

How good are you? Did someone run this guy yet?

Well, if yout tune is good, you have to beat 100% of all beginner draggers, and at least 60% of amateur tuners. You should also keep up with the pro tuners some how. Then you have a good tune according to me. That is, you need to run a couple of people before you know fore sure, and we will never know, because gt5 doesnt have a proper 1/4 mile track or timing system. Its hard to measure quality of a drag tune before you run with the big boys..

Tell you what man, you gain much more by helping people on this forum with tuning, because in return you get usefull tip as well....

Im not a pro tuner, but i have a couple of cars i run at indy, that are pretty okay. Are you willing to run from a tree? In that way we know for sure if your services are worth paying for. I would say that im a beginner/amateur :)

Well, if yout tune is good, you have to beat 100% of all beginner draggers, and at least 60% of amateur tuners. You should also keep up with the pro tuners some how. Then you have a good tune according to me. That is, you need to run a couple of people before you know fore sure, and we will never know, because gt5 doesnt have a proper 1/4 mile track or timing system. Its hard to measure quality of a drag tune before you run with the big boys..

Tell you what man, you gain much more by helping people on this forum with tuning, because in return you get usefull tip as well....

Im not a pro tuner, but i have a couple of cars i run at indy, that are pretty okay. Are you willing to run from a tree? In that way we know for sure if your services are worth paying for. I would say that im a beginner/amateur :)

what do you mean by tree? and idk what it is but i am willing to do that

what do you mean by tree? and idk what it is but i am willing to do that
You are doing drag tunes, and you want payment, still you dont know what a tree is in gt5? Tree/ghost is when some one is placing his car infront of you, and when he goes ghost you launch.

...you cant be for real dude

You are doing drag tunes, and you want payment, still you dont know what a tree is in gt5? Tree/ghost is when some one is placing his car infront of you, and when he goes ghost you launch.

...you cant be for real dude

ye i know what tree is but you confused me and i also know what ghost launch is

we can drag me and you one on one with acura nsx the premium one from dealership deal?

ye i know what tree is but you confused me and i also know what ghost launch is

we can drag me and you one on one with acura nsx the premium one from dealership deal?
Im not talking about ghost launch, which serious draggers dont do. Acura NSX, naa, we take something little bit more tricky, like the Nissan gtr spec v, supra rz, Bmw m5. I mean, since you are a good tuner, i can take which ever car i want, it wouldnt be to hard for you, making a killer tune right?

If you dont accept my deal, it only shows that you favour certain cars, and hence, the person sending you a car that you arent familiar with, wont recieve a good tune...

Im not talking about ghost launch, which serious draggers dont do. Acura NSX, naa, we take something little bit more tricky, like the Nissan gtr spec v, supra rz, Bmw m5. I mean, since you are a good tuner, i can take which ever car i want, it wouldnt be to hard for you, making a killer tune right?

If you dont accept my deal, it only shows that you favour certain cars, and hence, the person sending you a car that you arent familiar with, wont recieve a good tune...

ok i accept your challenge i will tune a m5, send friend requeest to crusade77

ok i accept your challenge i will tune a m5, send friend requeest to crusade77
You have to tune bmw M5, supra rz, nissan gtr spec v, mustang gt 05, buick gnx...do you really think one car will determine how good you are? Keep in mind, im a amateur, and we are running on indy to the shadows on the track. No ghost launches, but we need tree.

Okay, good. I add you on psn tomorrow, because its late here in sweden. Feel free ro add some of your friends in the room, so they can tree us, and i hope you have good internet connection...

Okay, good. I add you on psn tomorrow, because its late here in sweden. Feel free ro add some of your friends in the room, so they can tree us, and i hope you have good internet connection...

ye i got good connection and ok

Nice, then see you hopefully (y)

But one question, if you make good tunes and some people are paying for them, what prevents them from just sharing the tune with others? Or, what if they make money them selves in return? Unlike forza, you cant lock the tunes..you would have better luck selling tuning in forza community, because there are is a marketplace.

Nice, then see you hopefully (y)

But one question, if you make good tunes and some people are paying for them, what prevents them from just sharing the tune with others? Or, what if they make money them selves in return? Unlike forza, you cant lock the tunes..you would have better luck selling tuning in forza community, because there are is a marketplace.

that is one reason of why i put payment, because since they pay me with a car after they get the tune, they can do what ever they want with it including giving it to people

Some1 reply after you guys meet up. Curious to see if this guy has some potential...

d24689
i dont even know where he drags lol.

Don't known how to double quote on GTP mobile app but look a couple of posts up and you will see he runs at Indy 👍

I would like to watch the race man can you inform me when you guys are racing?i will be you first customer if you win

I have messaged this guy several times, and he claim he has "school work" to do whole week, even though he plays little big planet and such games. Why accept a challenge if he cant back it up. Telling you, this guy isnt for real...i hardly believe a 13 year old can be a pro tuner though..

I have messaged this guy several times, and he claim he has "school work" to do whole week, even though he plays little big planet and such games. Why accept a challenge if he cant back it up. Telling you, this guy isnt for real...i hardly believe a 13 year old can be a pro tuner though..

Busted :L i doubt he will be getting the masses flocking to tune their cars after that sham

i am 13 and in this thread i have not once posted that i am a pro tuner , and also have you ver thought that maybe while im at school my brother plays games such as little big planet and more

i am 13 and in this thread i have not once posted that i am a pro tuner , and also have you ver thought that maybe while im at school my brother plays games such as little big planet and more
Well, you said it, do you think people want to pay for "non professional" tunes, when pro tuners make for free?

Back