So I found this:

I must say, I already love Cassie Cage :lol:

Edit:

Found this as well:

games-master-january-2015-cover.jpg

*January Intensifies*

Last edited:
http://hadoken.net/sfv-details-roster/

Major leaks for Street Fighter V. Some information was already confirmed (Platform and use of UE4), but the reason why they are putting this on PC is kinda boggling. It proves ReviewTechUSA wrong in the sense that the design intention all along was with the PS4 in mind, as an exclusive should, but he is sort of right in the sense that the PC version is just a port.

EDIT: I was playing Injustice this afternoon, and had a few spare armory keys lying around. Did I just unlock the Arrow version of Green Arrow in the game?

Last edited:
First responses and they're both terrorist jokes. Nice.

Last edited:
Shaheen better pay nod to the rejected Virtua Fighter, Siba. (Well, except his swords)

latest

He does appear in Fighters Megamix. :)

Last edited:
Though I didn't do any serious playing, I tooled around with "Battle High School 2" on my OUYA. It was pretty cool trying out the characters. The quality of the controls and the moves may not be as smooth as some of the top-level fighting games, but it is pretty cool. I have only the demo, which has only four characters. I think the full game has 13 characters. I do like the art work with the characters and the backgrounds in "Battle High School 2." Try it out. You might like it.

Be careful, some FGC videos are pretty dramatic..like when noel brown punched someone over a game in mvc3...someone else lost 90 dollars and started to cry bout it. These kinds of videos are a tad bit funny but they have created some drama over the years.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_fgcdrama_mockup.jpg

Last edited:
GameStop leaked Meleena and Shang Tsung in their MKX preview video.

Now, granted, they didn't appear on screen, but it is worth mentioning that sometimes retailers do get advance knowledge of who is going to be in the game, as was the case in Injustice and Doomsday.

Preview the video here:

If you haven't like the SRK FB page:

Bandai Namco’s Katsuhiro Harada Wants to Develop the Largest Fighting Game Crossover of All Time

Last edited:
The Latest character revealed for MKX is...Ermac:

Last edited:
Back