General TT Photo Mode Thread

• Thread starter Sambert
  • 378 comments
gt_masta
What does it do?
Best Shot Photo, it's a feature you can select after a race or test, it takes several pics of your replay automatically. All the pics I posted yesterday were taken using that mode.

And here some new ones I took today, this time I used the regular Photo Mode:

img00016tj.jpg

img00036xm.jpg

img00049pl.jpg

img00078rz.jpg

img00096ep.jpg

img00113yp.jpg

img00123wa.jpg

img00133ia.jpg

img00148fo.jpg

img00184ol.jpg

img00192cg.jpg

img00272bx.jpg

img00303an.jpg

img00312ww.jpg

Lovely shots as usual, franz.

Felipe, I'm surprised. I didn't know you had such talent... :D 👍

I tried the game for the first time today and took some shots as well. I was surprised at how good the bikes looked.

Here they are:

Glad you got the game as well DM ;)
some sweet shots you got there I must say
actually I won this bike the other night .. very easy
anyhow I think Valencia is kinda boring for photography
more effort on photoshop to make it nicer :P
but it is indeed a nice track to drive

Awesome, DM. That falling shot is amazing.
They are all so pretty.

I'm gonna die before I get it if you keep posting pics like that.

DiabolicalMask
I tried the game for the first time today and took some shots as well. I was surprised at how good the bikes looked.

Yes, the detail in the bikes is amazing... PD like. PD = PolyDetail :dopey:

Damn it, João! Just when I thought I was getting some decent pics you come up with those. :P

Good to see you're playing it too. 👍

I have a few more pics I took on the iPod but my computer is broken again. :grumpy:

for a naked bike, the bmw looks really good. the first is the best shot of the bmw. 1st, 4th, 5th, and 7th are my other favorites.

ALPHA
Mr Figueiredo!
I'm liking that! :D

Thanks for the comments, guys. I actually don't own the game (at least yet). I went to a friend's to play it.

Felipe, you're getting better by the day. Those pictures are full of action and well framed. 👍

Very nice pics! I am not a big BMW fan, but good quality photos! Could anyone post some Triumph Speed Triple pics and how about a few more Kawasaski Z1000 pics? Actually, any naked bikes would be great!

I'm glad that you liked my pics, thanks for the compliments, guys. I never played much with Photo Mode in GT4 but I'm having a great time with this on Tourist Trophy. I think it'll add a lot to the replay value. 👍

To all of you that have posted pictures Great job!👍 .Since the game hasn't come out in the US yet I would like to ask if any of you would like to post your pics on my site I would gladly appericate it.My site is a GT4 site,but I would really like to have some pics from this game Thanks!

If you have car photos feel free to post those as well.

Philly46
Hiya, my pics from TT are available here . When I'm not out on my Ninja I'm firmly stuck in front of the tv!

hey i noticed in your pics the front wheel was counter-steered and u also got the rear to slide. since u ride what's your take on the physics?

can u highside?

180bandit
hey i noticed in your pics the front wheel was counter-steered and u also got the rear to slide. since u ride what's your take on the physics?

can u highside?

Physics are better than any other bike game I've played but still off from real riding. It's slighty difficult to judge as I've never been fully at the limit on the track either. Highsides, not managed one yet.

Latest Posts

Back