Gold Chrome Aston Martin DB9 (New!) (Read first post!)

United States
The US of A
0211194d.jpg

f7406395.jpg

11fe7589.jpg

ef1b7da7.jpg

Toscana.jpg

Details
Here is a Gold chrome Aston Martin I hand painted myself. Body is painted gold chrome and the wheels were changed and painted to look like the car.

Performance
Car has been modified with dirt and snow tires so it can race on dirt and snow, when normally it cannot do so. ;) Other than that, this car has not been upgraded in any way. It has been left stock.:)

Note: I will not give out any info as to how I got dirt and snow tires on this car, so I don't ask me how I did it, that includes PM's! ;)

Updated 12/28/13

Condition
Car can be gifted as 0/0/0. ;)

Supply
Supply is virtually unlimited, I have a way of sending cars with out even losing them. :sly: So this car can be gifted endlessly, however I can only send one car a day per reset, unless you are permanently borrowing it. ;)

Updated 12/28/13

Trading
I honestly don't care if you have a car in return or not, I already own nearly every car in the game anyway, choice is yours.:)

Updated 12/28/13

Sending
For people on GTPlanet that want it, just comment here and i'll reply back whenever I can, then friend me on PSN and I will send it.:) To any people who are not members of GTPlanet if your interested in this car, just friend me on PSN and send me a message saying that you want the car. My PSN ID is djdman455 and my back up PSN which is bobbo2468, I accept friend requests from anybody on there and i get on about everyday:)

Update 12/28/13

I now do permanent borrow. ;) If you want to borrow glitch it or permanently borrow it in some other way, let me know and I will put it on share. ;)

If you have already received this car previously and want another so you can race it on dirt and snow, just let me know. ;)

Previewing
If you wish to preview this car first, just send me a PSN message and I will share it and let you experiment with it and do whatever you want with it before you want me to send it.:)

Last edited:
Amazing car i can send a mercedes benz 190 evo , levin or supra rz PSN :ndotUddin
Well Crushenator123 has beat you to it for today but no worries i have a unigue way of sending cars with out losing them, you will get it tommorrow.:) The Benz sounds nice:tup:
wow what would you like for it? i have a fully tuned cobra you interested?
Yes i would love the cobra! Since the game only lets me send one car aday, you will have to wait 2 days before i can send it since there are people on line, but you will get it ether way:)
wow incredible car mate, mind if i use it???
Yea i can share it if you want to try it out first.:) Send me a FR on PSN.

Well Crushenator123 has beat you to it for today but no worries i have a unigue way of sending cars with out losing them, you will get it tommorrow.:) The Benz sounds nice:tup:

Yes i would love the cobra! Since the game only lets me send one car aday, you will have to wait 2 days before i can send it since there are people on line, but you will get it ether way:)

Yea i can share it if you want to try it out first.:) Send me a FR on PSN.

I think it'll be fine mate, i'll add you then you can send it when you're ready :D

Cheers mate

No problem i will send the mercedes 190e for the aston thanks !!
Pleasure doing business with you. Have a nice day:)

Message to anybody wanting the car, add me on my back up PSN, its bobbo2468. I will be adding the car there to speed things up so i can send it twice a day:) But whenever you send cars to me send it to my original account which is under my avatar.

Depending on fast ya'll accept my FR's or when you friend me. I will go in order.:) Not sure how long it may take to send it to all ya'll but i assure you that you will get it.:)

Last edited:
Car recieved with many thanks

Looks awesome!!

Hope to deal with you again!

Nice one mate!
Your welcome:)
My next car will be a matte pink Subaru 360 with custom wheels. However im going to wait on posting it later til this car is settled:) I got alittle something extra to go with it, i will send you later:)

Last edited:
ok mate pm me if you do
I will post a vistor message instead because im running out space in my pm box. My next car will be a matte pink Subaru 360 with custom wheels, but im gonna wait til this car is settled first before i post it.:)

Back