Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments

Metropolis...Somewhere In Time

Stranger In A Strange Land......

I've always loved the image of massive cities in the future full of flying cars and old abandoned roads that lead out of the city.

One day in the midst of a busy day, flying cars, huge transporter ships in the sky and the glow of the neon there is a sound that hasn't been heard for over 100 years...the sound of an old supercar racing out of the city. It's owner breaking the law for one last drive.
:bowdown:
This is sooooooo amazing, gonna save that picture if you don't mind :drool::drool::drool: Do you have it in a bigger size, maybe 1500+? I'd love to use it as a desktop-bg :)

Amazing, why the AE86 isn't that painted in it's Special-Edition? :banghead:

Amazing, why the AE86 isn't that painted in it's Special-Edition? :banghead:

If I understood your question correctly, you're asking why I didn't use the Shuichi Shigeno version? Well, that's because I based this on the early parts of Initial D, specifically, "Stage 1".

If I understood your question correctly, you're asking why I didn't use the Shuichi Shigeno version? Well, that's because I based this on the early parts of Initial D, specifically, "Stage 1".

But even in Stage1 there was that Tofu-banner on the drivers door ;)

Metropolis...Somewhere In Time

Stranger In A Strange Land......

I've always loved the image of massive cities in the future full of flying cars and old abandoned roads that lead out of the city.

One day in the midst of a busy day, flying cars, huge transporter ships in the sky and the glow of the neon there is a sound that hasn't been heard for over 100 years...the sound of an old supercar racing out of the city. It's owner breaking the law for one last drive.

Thats incredible, superb description as well.

Back