Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
First try...
tt_gt5.jpg

source:
bggt-1.jpg

madcar8

Woh. Fantastic edit! :)👍

Would love to see the image that WON! :scared:

No problem :) That was a little photo contest among GT5 fans in russian language community in social network Vkontakte. Besides Roman's Tokyo Drift there took part these works. Some of the authors are GTPlanet members also:

by SMFan

by RAY29Rus

The winner was chosen by the sponsor of that contest and it was the first one posted here. I agree that Roman's work was among the best there 👍

Last edited:
I think the Tokyo Drift edit from RomanBidnyy is way better then the others :) Awesome job Roman 👍

I think the Tokyo Drift edit from RomanBidnyy is way better then the others :) Awesome job Roman 👍

Yes that edit looks amazing :drool:, if it only had more oversteer, it would be on my desktop right now lol. Amazing work!

Thanks a lot everybody !
I really enjoyed editing this, I am planning to make more soon.
It would take some time to quote everybody, sorry.
Thanks again I really appreciate the feedback :)

I'm not sure if this is considered a heavy edit but I applied the carbon fiber lay to the front valence, added the ground mist and fog. Wet the car, lowered it a little and messed with the lighting. Oh, and the grill.

TRLSLS.jpg

I'm not sure if this is considered a heavy edit but I applied the carbon fiber lay to the front valence, added the ground mist and fog. Wet the car, lowered it a little and messed with the lighting. Oh, and the grill.

TRLSLS.jpg

You removed the Merc Logo which my brother says "Ruins the car" haha nevertheless that's one good looking photo 👍

TRLSLS.jpg
nice effort. those rain drops on the car are massive though. Far too big. But it's a cool shot 👍

Back