Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
Is this the new GT5 hooker DLC? :P I love that Lambo with the back end missing, it looks so badass!

@NBDESIGNZ:

First set is absolutly fantastic. You always came up with new inspiring ideas. 👍
*+1 about the Lambo. :drool:

Second set is a bit lame, except the last shot. The girls look to much copied into the pics. Sorry.

I wouldn't say lame, but yeah the second set doesn't have the polish of the first and aren't quite convincing enough but still is a fantastic job - it's just because you've set the bar so high lately. ;) I think the SLS shot is the pick of the bunch. 👍

Great work, Nicolas; must've taken a lot of effort to create these photos. My personal favourite is the third picture. 👍

I see that you found some nice ladies, Nicolas. Great shots; my personal favourites are pictures #1, #4 and #5. 👍

I am seriously amazed at the skill displayed on this thread. This has given my work computer a ton of desktop backgrounds.

NBD, your under-the-hood edits made my jaw drop. Incredible!

Just an edit I've done for the 3.0 comp. Top Gear Moment theme.

Veyron vs Eurofighter Typhoon
Series 10, Ep3

Amazing how you brought so much realism to this ugly (in terms of modelling) car on this ugly (in terms of light) track, GPR!!! You'll have my vote. 👍

Amazing how you brought so much realism to this ugly (in terms of modelling) car on this ugly (in terms of light) track, GPR!!! You'll have my vote. 👍

Well, that happens when you start adding real life elements to them. ;) Great work, George!! 👍

Very nice work GPR!

Thanks Fazerfan. :)

Cheers mate, yeah the track doesn't have the best light and really it's quite unrealistic considering that it's mostly overcast IRL. Thanks for the awesome comment. :cheers:

Well, that happens when you start adding real life elements to them. ;) Great work, George!! 👍

Yeah that does help, the only things that are real that were added were the clouds and the jet. But a lot of toning and contrast work helps the overall look in a big way though. Thanks 👍

Latest Posts

Back