[Gran Turismo 5 @ TGS 2009] (SEE POST1!: New vids. Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 4,244 comments
I work in a shop that sells games in the UK (HMV) and our systems say Dec 9th still *roll eyes*

I've just started telling people i heard March '10.

I didn't really think Microsoft would own a monopoly on racing sims, but I was thinking it might be neat to see some other racing series try it. Or at least racing sims made by game companies like Rockstar.

Have a look at this, WOW!!

gran_turismo_5-hsv-gts-e_002.jpg

Sorry for wrong thread. Was meant to go in the general discussion. my bad about that guys.

Edit: a friend sent me it in an email. not sure where he got it.

Last edited:
It's a HSV render (by HSV) with a GT logo plopped on it, who is trying to fool us?

Is it!? crap.. I didnt know that. Kind of wasted a whole post there. He just sent it to me in an email but didn't say where he found it.

Its not a bad render, but its not a GT5 image that's for sure. It has been done as a trick intentionally of course.

I'm just kidding, thought id do a bit of a hoax there but I failed. I done it.. sorry lol. probably not funny though hey?

Meh, TGS wasn't that explosive. We got good videos and whatnot, but I would have loved to see more screenshots of new cars in GT5. RUF, Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc come to mind. But we'll have to wait till 2010 for some serious news IN MY OPINION.

Back