Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
It's time :)

Only a few hours left in the U.S. (over in Europe and Asia, sorry) to enjoy Christmas music at its fullest - during Christmas time...I just keep this on repeat throughout the day yesterday and today! :)

(Although this doesn't include the newly-added Nutcracker song, but I won't mind...)

i was wanna ask you for that , keep going
Keep going he said, New year's eve is coming I say.

WE ARE ONE

2015 is the year Gran Turismo 7's release window will be announced 99% so it will be a great year everyone! let's celebrate the best we can, one of the best year in gaming history is upon us.

Oh and I think i can speak for my friends at the Gran Turismo Soundtrack Team, Happy New Year Everyone!

Last edited:
Look i know this is a GT6 thread but i can't find similar thread in GT5 section so i'll ask here if you guys don't mind.

I'm trying to find the song title of the music in the Toyota FT86 G Sports Concept trailer. Can't find it anywhere so i was hoping you guys know the title...

Keep going he said, New year's eve is coming I say.

WE ARE ONE

2015 is the year Gran Turismo 7 will be announced 99% so it will be a great year everyone! let's celebrate the best we can, one of the best year in gaming history is upon us.

The amount of amazing games in 2015 is truly mind blowing, if GT7 releases in 2015 then expect a new GT7 soundtrack thread.

Oh and I think i can speak for my friends at the Gran Turismo Soundtrack Team, Happy New Year Everyone!

Omfg you made my day man!!!! I knew you have some information if you work with Kasho-san

Tell them to release the Subaru Vision GT Trailer song! Please!! :D
The trailer songs made for trailer songs are in most cases made just for that certain video, meaning that the version you hear in the trailer is the only version available out there.

That is if Polyphony Digital asks certain artists to make a song for a video, if they don't then the song is most likely an older song already available (third party music).

I'm not very informed about trailer songs since I really don't pay attention to anything other than the songs requested by Polyphony Digital themselves as mentioned above, those songs may get an extended version and make it's way into Gran Turismo 7.

BUT! I've asked the developers at Polyphony Digital behind the music if they have full versions available for the following songs that have not been found from the trailers..

Ayrton Senna Teaser Trailer Song
Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Trailer Song

Last edited:
The trailer songs made for trailer songs are in most cases made just for that certain video, meaning that the version you hear in the trailer is the only version available out there.

That is if Polyphony Digital asks certain artists to make a song for a video, if they don't then the song is most likely an older song already available (third party music).

I'm not very informed about trailer songs since I really don't pay attention to anything other than the songs requested by Polyphony Digital themselves as mentioned above, those songs may get an extended version and make it's way into Gran Turismo 7.

BUT! I've asked the developers at Polyphony Digital behind the music if they have full versions available for the following songs that have not been found from the trailers..

Ayrton Senna Teaser Trailer Song
Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Trailer Song

That's great! Any chance you could upload them on your YT channel? Or we just gotta wait for GT7?

That's great! Any chance you could upload them on your YT channel? Or we just gotta wait for GT7?
That depends what the soundtrack team says.
If they have the full versions available then i'll most likely upload them to my YouTube.

The composer of the songs is...Daiki Kasho, this can be good and bad, Daiki has a lot of songs which are not available to the public, might take awhile for me to get the songs.

Last edited:
Hi Guys New To GT Planet But I Am A Kindred Spirit. When I Like A Game I Live It Breathe It Immerse In It Ect. Ect. My Question Is Probably Answered In This Thread Earlier But I Have Little To Go On In Trying To Name And Acquire The Song That Generally Plays After Customizing Or Painting Something On A Car; And The Car Is On Display In A Large Empty Shop While The Car Camera Spins Around Car. My Game Only Plays The Unnamed Song Or Moz By aM, Any One Know The Name Of The Unlisted Song? It Does Sometimes Play During Races But Rarely On Replay So I Can't Catch The Name Sigh And It Will Also Play Right After You Buy A New Car It has A Heavy Guitar Riff In It Very Little Vocals Just A Male Voice As A Chorus This Definitely My Favorite Song On The Game Followed By Moz By aM

Last edited:
Hi Guys New To GT Planet But I Am A Kindred Spirit. When I Like A Game I Live It Breathe It Immerse In It Ect. Ect. My Question Is Probably Answered In This Thread Earlier But I Have Little To Go On In Trying To Name And Acquire The Song That Generally Plays After Customizing Or Painting Something On A Car; And The Car Is On Display In A Large Empty Shop While The Car Camera Spins Around Car. My Game Only Plays The Unnamed Song Or Moz By aM, Any One Know The Name Of The Unlisted Song? It Does Sometimes Play During Races But Rarely On Replay So I Can't Catch The Name Sigh And It Will Also Play Right After You Buy A New Car It has A Heavy Guitar Riff In It Very Little Vocals Just A Male Voice As A Chorus This Definitely My Favorite Song On The Game Followed By Moz By aM

And please do not type with caps for every word. And use the edit button when you make 2 posts that are close together.

And please do not type with caps for every word. And use the edit button when you make 2 posts that are close together.

No problem sorry as I said (noob) but thank you so much LeGeNd-1 you are the best I have been searching for this song since I started GT6! only today did i think of asking for help this song is being bought and put on my iPod immediately!

Guys, I'm new here and I lookging for some tracks used in Vision GT.

I have found some tracks, like Chaparral and Aston Martin DP100 song trailers... but I want to find and know two in special: Toyota and BMW. The trailers are above. In teaser of BWM, the song can be heard at 2:20min. My bad for my english, I'm from Brazil.

Guys, I'm new here and I lookging for some tracks used in Vision GT.

I have found some tracks, like Chaparral and Aston Martin DP100 song trailers... but I want to find and know two in special: Toyota and BMW. The trailers are above. In teaser of BWM, the song can be heard at 2:20min. My bad for my english, I'm from Brazil.

Toyota FT-1 VGT:

BMW VGT:
cant find

Y'all know the Subaru and Mitsubishi VGT songs?
Subaru VGT:

Mitsubishi VGT:
cant find

Where do you find the songs?
Siri on my phone, she cant sense the BMW one because there isn't a long enough gap in-between talking to where she can listen to the song. She cant find the Mitsubishi song because it may not be located on iTunes.

After listening to those, they still aren't actually it. I'm afraid I couldn't make any better headway, looks like these are just in-house made music like most of PD's Trailers (which makes the Chapparal video strange).

That is the correct first song of the Subaru VGT trailer, but we're looking for the second one starting at the 2:00 mark which isn't released yet.

Back