Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day, PD is suddenly gtting disbanded from Sony for not making enough money. Then they getting a buyout by Capcom, which is also struggling aaand then this happens:
C360_2014-09-16-20-01-39-537_20140920231134569.jpg

This video was a pain to make. Not because of the editing, but because Fraps messed up (That's why you see pixels all over the place) and the file itself is messed as I had to remove the ending because Sony Vegas won't upload my video if I didn't remove it.

That's awesome! I wish I could like it more than once.
Too bad about the video messing up

^^ Around that time you posted the video here, i was playing NFS MW which's very werid for playing a game from a company who Sell "Broken, unfinished, Same game every year, microtransactions a, Expensive "DLC" for very small things...etc"

^^ Around that time you posted the video here, i was playing NFS MW which's very werid for playing a game from a company who Sell "Broken, unfinished, Same game every year, microtransactions a, Expensive "DLC" for very small things...etc"

Well, they weren't that bad back then. Once Undercover was out, that's when they completely lost it.

EDIT: Yay! I'm not the only one who hates the current state of the NFS franchise!

Last edited:
The last NFS I liked was The Run, the series was going downhill already at the time but The Run in my opinion was the last good one. The main problem I have with NFS at the moment is everything is very generic and pretty much the same as the last one just with better graphics, every car handles exactly the same and the career mode seems to be very similar each game, it's like the COD of racing games.

Except burnout was good.
Kinda missing the point here.

Burnout is good, but i see the NFS nowadays feels like a Burnout game where in the middle of development, EA changes its mind, ordered Criterion to put a real life car on it, and branded it as NFS. We cant even customize the car for gods sake.

Theres also alot of something NFS characteristics thats missing.

Well, they weren't that bad back then. Once Undercover was out, that's when they completely lost it.

EDIT: Yay! I'm not the only one who hates the current state of the NFS franchise!

I think after Carbon they messed up. I hated ProStreet and everything after that, and in my opinion not even Criterion Games, which created the awesome Burnout series, could save the franchise for me.

The last NFS I liked was The Run, the series was going downhill already at the time but The Run in my opinion was the last good one. The main problem I have with NFS at the moment is everything is very generic and pretty much the same as the last one just with better graphics, every car handles exactly the same and the career mode seems to be very similar each game, it's like the COD of racing games.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 I completely Agree With What you guys saying.

Fun fact: GT2 and GT6 are both Christmas rushed.

The difference is because of that GT2 has to be buggy, while GT6 has to add features "in a future update" because technology moved on yeah Kaz?
Now THAT i just noticed :sly:

Anyways, FTFY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back