Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) ’08 GT5
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy Version) ’12 GT5
*Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport GT5
Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy Version) GT5
*Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ’12
Toyota 86 GT ‘12" GT5

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I literally shed tears when watching the trailer and reading through the whole article. This will be the happiest year I've had.

the only thing that caught me off guard is the 1200 cars. I don't know what to think of this. I feel that standards are back because there is no way we would have those many premiums. That Lambo is a good example that only a few have been turned into premiums.

still, I feel that PD is still hiding a lot and we will have our minds blown when the game is released.

And I'm happy it's for PS3. I knew they could do it. We still have so many things to discover like how they will implement License tests, a new A-Spec, if B-Spec is gone for good, engine sounds and other things.

same here...

I try to see it this way now: They focused on technology (new engine, physics, tyre model etc.) instead of giving us just 200 cars and 20 tracks. This way the game gets much better as the tracks and cars will follow on a regular basis as DLCs. Ok, it's extra money but when we know upfront, I can live with it as it keeps the game thrilling and fresh for quite some time. a new technology basis is the far better choice when I look at the trailer.

Love the new online features as well as it was pretty high on my wishlist. There's much more to come over the next 6 months.

The physics are the most important part of a sim. I am happy to see they are completely rebuilding the physics. Big bonus to see it releasing on the PS3 as well.

Acura NSX ’91 GT5
*Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale ’11
*Alpine A110 1600S ’68
*Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car ’86
Ferrari 458 Italia ’09 GT5
*Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71
Ford GT ’06 GT5
*KTM X-BOW R ’12
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ’74
*Light Car Company Rocket ’07
McLaren MP4-12C ’10 GT5
*Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 ’11
Nissan 370Z (Z34) (GT Academy Version) ’08 GT5
Toyota 86 GT ‘12" GT5

The press release quite clearly states that there are plenty of cars coming from GT5. I take it you decided not to read to allow you to make this magnificent and apparently hilarious post?

The press release quite clearly states that there are plenty of cars coming from GT5. I take it you decided not to read to allow you to make this magnificent and apparently hilarious post?

According to the numbers it's more like 95% are recycled from GT5 and GT4 via Playstation 2. Looks like they didn't even model enough new ones to fill out the trailer, had to replace them with cars we've seen many times over, subpar to say the least.

Seeing as there are only about 100 new cars, I think quite a lot of standards will have been upgraded. 100 is not a lot for 3 years.

What was this car ?
i66gfwgukte7x496ba0s.jpg

Not holding my breath. So 33 locations eh? 7 more locations than GT5? Does that include DLC too? Because I believe that all the track DLC sums up to 32 locations in GT5 so we will be getting wait for it....one new track!(sarcasm)

Given that they only mentioned Silverstone by name, you may be right. :(

Nothing is as disappointing to me as finding out it won't have Porsche in it.

You know what else they didn't mention about GT6? New AI. "New suspension and kinematics model, New tyre model, New aerodynamics model" are nice and all, but physics weren't where GT5 was lacking. The robotic AI was. (And lack of Porsche ;) ) It's what made the "rabbit chases" necessary in the seasonals.

As a newish PS3 owner, though, I am happy to hear it's on the PS3 at least. :)

"Players can create their own personalised custom car in the game."

Sounds interesting...

exactly what I'm paying close attention to. What does this mean exactly?

Custom Liveries? Extensive body changes- kits,wings, ect.

Man this could be great for the series if done right.

33 locations, 71 layouts
• 33 Locations and 71 layouts will be provided from day1 (7 more locations and 19 more layouts than GT5)
• More new tracks will continue to be provided online

Hopefully one of those additional layouts will open up Route X and give us access to some of the areas that were visible from the oval.

Acura NSX ’91 GT5
*Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale ’11
*Alpine A110 1600S ’68
*Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car ’86
Ferrari 458 Italia ’09 GT5
*Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71
Ford GT ’06 GT5
*KTM X-BOW R ’12
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ’74
*Light Car Company Rocket ’07
McLaren MP4-12C ’10 GT5
*Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 ’11
Nissan 370Z (Z34) (GT Academy Version) ’08 GT5
Toyota 86 GT ‘12" GT5

Is this guy seriously, HAHAHA!!! :lol: Is that a problem? XD

This didn't feel quite as amazing as previous GT announcements but still pretty nice. Only disappointment are the standard cars.

Although Standards are pretty much guaranteed, we are not sure how many of them were probably upgraded into Premiums. It's till too early to know.

Helloooooooo SLS GT3! You are finally MINE! :)

We can finally have GT3 style events all rear wheel drive. Plus if we can customise and manage our own events, all the better. I'm thinking the AI are going to be pretty fierce

Woww... I haven't been here from years! however at this point, Bathurst circuit will be in GT6 as a DLC?!

These new features have gotten me all hyped up...I may get GT6 after all.

By the way, what's adaptive tesselation?

Back