5th & 6th All the way right
Final all the way left
1st All the way left (widest)
2nd Dont touch it
3rd Play with it
4th Play with it
5th & 6th Should be already set to the right
Launch in 1st

Here it is. Lambo SV, the first car I was tuning when I reopened. Try it out, as I'm fine to recieve feedback or critisiscm! It won't let you down!;)👍

Isn't that Karo's tune? :odd:

Dang itt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I must deeelllleeettteee and start ovveeerrrr!!!!!

?
So you thought that posting another guys tune, no one would figure it out and you would gain respect and possibly a spot on Hydro..

Your 'tune' is basically a straight up copy-paste of Karo's.. Only the comment is different:rolleyes:

?
So you thought that posting another guys tune, no one would figure it out and you would gain respect and possibly a spot on Hydro..

Your 'tune' is basically a straight up copy-paste of Karo's.. Only the comment is different:rolleyes:

That stinks.... Another closure coming up. No, I didn't think it would, and plus, it looks like I won't get a Hydro spot in a LONNNGGG TIIIMMME.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

YourSlaggyNan
Isn't that Karo's tune? :odd:

KaroSVTR
LP670-4 SV Is in the house! I love this AWD Lambo, A bit more then the LP700-4 for some reason lol. Not as fast but its a very competitive Lambo and very sexy!
Suspension:
Suspension
-20/40
18.0/18.0
1/10
9/9
1/1
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00
Tranny:
Set final around 2.300-2.400
Top speed all the way left
5th & 6th All the way right
Final all the way left
1st All the way left (widest)
2nd Dont touch it
3rd Play with it
4th Play with it
5th & 6th Should be already set to the right
Launch in 1st
Straight from the mans garage..

I'm a horrible tuner .... but alteast I know it and I don't steal others *facepalm*

Please cross my heart and hope to die everyone.... I have to because I deserve it.

DavidtheGT20
Please cross my heart and hope to die everyone.... I have to because I deserve it.

David...I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, but I have to report this to Slashfan. This is the 2nd time. I don't know what to say OR do.

This tuning thing isn't as easy as it looks, It takes time to learn, can't jump right into the water and expect to swim with the big boys. Take the time to learn to do a fast tune on your own before opening a garage. Patience is the key.

I had trusted you man... you let me down.

Once was okay, we took it as a mistake. Twice, it gets suspicious. How do you mistake a tune with someone elses?

David , you just did more 🤬 than a scammer. O.o

Karo , swara , Matt , kleo , viper ... and soo are great guys , they can 🤬 teach you !!! and you stole their tunes and clamed as yours. Embaracing . :(

David...I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, but I have to report this to Slashfan. This is the 2nd time. I don't know what to say OR do.

IF he forbids me from Hydro, I'm gonna flip and have to get away from GTP as much as possible. Quote this if you want me to stay, but I hope at least one will. Goodbye.

DavidtheGT20
IF he forbids me from Hydro, I'm gonna flip and have to get away from GTP as much as possible. Quote this if you want me to stay, but I hope at least one will. Goodbye.

Slash hasn't said anything yet. All you gotta do is wait.

Sorry for double post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back