• 46 comments
T1 22.892
T2 50.978
T3 1.05.456

260 gearing

School Holidays :):):)👍

New Times

Last edited:
OK guys, thanks for clearing it up. I always thought the rules were a bit more tighter than that. xrad, no hard feelings, ok? 👍

No hard feelings? How do you have a forum and reply to a subject or a comment? I got the drift the first time you said not to double post my splits. Well, thanks anyway for paying so much attention to me. I feel special, now.

BTW, see my new splits. You know where.

Last edited:
New splits for me after a lovely Sunday morning session:

T1: '22.912
T2: '51.161
T3: 1'05.283

board updated including new splits from Jimmy 10

Edit> Where are the other D1 drivers? Are they afraid to lose again from jmgyro, or even from lesser Gods? :sly:

Last edited:
New splits for me after a lovely Sunday morning session:

T1: '22.912
T2: '51.161
T3: 1'05.283

board updated including new splits from Jimmy 10

Edit> Where are the other D1 drivers? Are they afraid to lose again from jmgyro, or even from lesser Gods? :sly:

Ok, I see the board is up dated after my last edit to my post that has my new split times, but because it is an edit to an earlier post the new info got missed. :confused: The BS about NOT double posting is not working. How many of use will actually look back for posts that are edited. So much for sharing a drivers progress. I'll just stick to PMing my final lap time. You can all just wait and see.
Good luck to all. See ya at the finish line!:)

Ok, I see the board is up dated after my last edit to my post that has my new split times, but because it is an edit to an earlier post the new info got missed. :confused: The BS about NOT double posting is not working. How many of use will actually look back for posts that are edited. So much for sharing a drivers progress. I'll just stick to PMing my final lap time. You can all just wait and see.
I wonder if some people realise just how much work is involved in maintaining a leaderboard. Also, apparently a simple guideline that asks not to edit a post prior to a 'leaderboard update' notice is hard to understand by some :grumpy:

Alright, I updated the board with your new splits. Next time just post any new splits in a new post. Just edit a previous post when splits from that one had not yet been placed on the leader board. 👍

Last effort:

1'05.061

Time submitted.

@xrad. We stood up for you, so no need to make a fuzz about it. Please just post you splits like everybody else. 👍

Last effort:

1'05.061

Time submitted.

@xrad. We stood up for you, so no need to make a fuzz about it. Please just post you splits like everybody else. 👍

👍 Thanks NielsG, and Sphinx. What a can of worms this has been. Let's race, now! :)

Keeping my WRS submission streak alive with a time that is mediocre at best. My first serious attempt at racing Apricot Hill RVS and I must say that is was a fun combo that I wish I had more time for.

Ended up using 350 gearing with no 6th and early shifting @ 6000 RPM.

Sjaak - Your combos always are a learning experience. They force me to drive more smoothly than I normally would. 👍

1:06.607

Submitting now.

1st run

T1 23.714
T2 52.819
T3 1'07.731

Don't think i'll have enough time to improve though i'm loosing 1sec at T2 & another 2 at T3 :(

2nd run

T1 23.564
T2 52.018
T3 1'06.790
submitting.....

Sjaak, after i sent the PM i noticed that i should have added my division and name

Division 3, Marooned....sorry for the mistake.

Last edited:
Submitting

EDIT:

To Sjaak,

Sorry about last weeks 178 submission.
I just realised it was titled for the week 177 submission.
Thanks for puttting my results up for week 178.

Last edited:
Back