GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Is it possible to use ai drivers to fill the remaining grid spots for online races? If not does anyone know if this has been mentioned by PD at any point as a possible inclusion in a forthcoming patch?

Also wasn't there talks of including new track in updates?

After many months since GT5's release, I'm the new kid on the block! I just cleared my National A license test and really have a LOT to learn getting acclimated to GT5. I love my experience so far. Haven't downloaded the latest updates for GT5, though.

After many months since GT5's release, I'm the new kid on the block! I just cleared my National A license test and really have a LOT to learn getting acclimated to GT5. I love my experience so far. Haven't downloaded the latest updates for GT5, though.
Definitely worth downloading.

You might hate me for not putting this in the B spec forum but I'm currently doing a vettel !!! I put racing softs on (formula gt championship) at Monaco . I got into the lead and tried to build a gap but they've reeled me in and I cant pit!!! Come on Bob defend!!!! I love B spec :)

Also, it would be good in the pit menu to show how long a pit stop would take considering how much fuel you put in as then you could slot into clear air.

I've finally downloaded all of the 1.10 update. So far, I'm loving being able to change my racing outfit as well as being awed by the Museum feature. I'm exploring all the different features added as well as the online features. Suffice to say, this is (and from a guy who's only played this game for a grand total of two days) a very different GT5.

I'm still very pleased with this game. I'll have plenty to think about and blog about in regards to this game.

I've finally downloaded all of the 1.10 update. So far, I'm loving being able to change my racing outfit as well as being awed by the Museum feature. I'm exploring all the different features added as well as the online features. Suffice to say, this is (and from a guy who's only played this game for a grand total of two days) a very different GT5.

I'm still very pleased with this game. I'll have plenty to think about and blog about in regards to this game.

Really happy to read your post. The forums are so filled with hate lately that its awesome to read that someone is satisfied and enjoying his GT5 experience.

I'm still enjoying mine :)

When it comes to my comments, I'm always careful with words. I don't believe in sky high expectations. I am more casual and forgiving than most other people. That's why I was so calm and positive during the wait for Gran Turismo 4. My progress so far is that I've done quite a few of the Special Event races as well as the Sunday Cup and FF Challenge. I had a Mazda Demio Sport and looked ready to win on the final lap at Grand Valley East... until a Mazda Miata comes like a bat out of Hell (not Hell, MI, USA) and overtakes me for the lead about four car lengths from the finish line. It was my first loss after winning about three races prior in the A-Spec races. So... I retired (sold) my Demio in favor of the 1997 Honda Civic Type R.

I am also a newcomer to the PS3 and PlayStation Network. I knew I had a LONG way to go when I saw my more-experienced buddy RACECAR's stats on PSN. Just learning the ropes and getting adjusted to life after the PS2. Loving GT5 and the PS3. It is just sad it's taken this long to get both.

Was he?

Seriously, someone needs to put a stop to Kaz's globetrotting adventures and lock him in the studio actually doing some work overseeing development :sly:

Kaz is quickly turning into Uncle 'Traveling' Matt Fraggle.

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg

Don't worry though, back at PD's Fraggle Cave they're having a ball, er..., working very hard on their next title and updates for GT5.
Wonder what Kaz's next postcard, er, tweet, will say though (possibly rambling about weird creatures he encountered).
Maybe the idea of those 1000 Tickets originates from the airmiles he gathered in the last couple of years, bless him though.

Hey, anyone have links for videos of Lucas Ordonez driving on Le Manse or actually anywhere ? I am fine even if it's not taken from the cockpit view, all videos I found are full of crap, driving is shown for like 10 secs max...

And also, does anyone have a video of him driving Gran Turismo 5 ? :)

Last edited:
On the previous page. I'm a :dunce:

I chuckled. I know Kaz touring the world does help GT and all, but surely he's got to tone it down a bit. Though really I'm just jealous :cool:

I think the more he races, the better the driving physics and feel will be in the next GT, but probably also the longer it will take to be released, and the less content there will be in that game.

Really happy to read your post. The forums are so filled with hate lately that its awesome to read that someone is satisfied and enjoying his GT5 experience.

I'm still enjoying mine :)

Same here.

yup, still here.

i had a 3 month break and came back and love it just as much as i did when i first installed it!
I did as well, I played TDU2 for quite sometime because TDU is my all time favourite game, the 2nd one was a disappointment, so I came back to GT5:)

Back