GT6 FAQs

I just did it last night and it was an ABSOLUTE MONSTER! Thanks for the car recommendation. I only lost once to a Ferrari FXX '07 once because I hadn't tweaked my transmission right for the long straights 🤬:mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead:.

Is there anyone who can get the official status of GT6? I'm considering selling my PS3 and I'm wondering if someone can find out for sure if there will be any future updates at all before they kill all support.

Is there anyone who can get the official status of GT6? I'm considering selling my PS3 and I'm wondering if someone can find out for sure if there will be any future updates at all before they kill all support.
I don't think anything official has been said about what will happen to GT6 but at this point I think we can safely say there won't be any more updates.

Alright, so here's my stupid question. Can I drive a car to its grave? I've been running a car for about 7k miles now, just to see if I can, but nothing. Obviously I've lost power, but it's still going. This is by far the farthest I've driven in any car despite my insane amount of overall mileage. (I now have all but 24 cars in the game, and have driven more than 2/3 of them in at least one race, and hundreds of cars in hundreds of races. Any idea if one can actually be killed?

In hindsight, I probably should have started by pushing a car that doesn't cost $1M.

Alright, so here's my stupid question. Can I drive a car to its grave? I've been running a car for about 7k miles now, just to see if I can, but nothing. Obviously I've lost power, but it's still going. This is by far the farthest I've driven in any car despite my insane amount of overall mileage. (I now have all but 24 cars in the game, and have driven more than 2/3 of them in at least one race, and hundreds of cars in hundreds of races. Any idea if one can actually be killed?

In hindsight, I probably should have started by pushing a car that doesn't cost $1M.
Nope.

Hello friends

Does anyone know how to get the whole of the Beyond the Apex GT6 app on a pdf so that it can be printed?

Any help would be much appreciated.

MC

So my question is.... I am in the quick match section and picking a car to drive. I noticed arrows.. blue, yellow most are pointing right but 1 is pointing down.what does this indicate? Tyvm in advance.

So my question is.... I am in the quick match section and picking a car to drive. I noticed arrows.. blue, yellow most are pointing right but 1 is pointing down.what does this indicate? Tyvm in advance.
Competitive balance. To make race more fair than rely on one dominating car.

Down means either horsepower or weight is reduced. Up is increase, and right means the same as one in dealership.

Competitive balance. To make race more fair than rely on one dominating car.

Down means either horsepower or weight is reduced. Up is increase, and right means the same as one in dealership.

Copy that. Tyvm.

A question: if i lose my save game, but i have a backup of it on my pc/usb drive, could i use it if i buy another ps3 and use the same psn account? Please answer me.

Funny that I just happened to find this thread for the same question. I went to the online community for GT6 to get this message:
Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 8.18.23 PM.png

This comes to great no surprise. :dopey:

I was just wondering, did anyone try beating the Super GT event with a GT300 car? It was possible (and challenging) in GT4, but I can't find any GT5 or GT6 videos on that.

Hi guys i have a question

How do you put pictures in here?
Hi, @Rukasu Reisu. Welcome to GTPlanet. :)

Your question is confusing because you've asked it in the GT6 FAQs but it sounds like a question about using GTPlanet.

Do you want to put a picture into a post on GTPlanet?
The answer to that is to use the option labelled "Upload a File".
It's important that you choose a relevant place on the website for your content.

To use a picture as your avatar, you start by clicking on the icon that looks like a shadow of a person's head and shoulders.

More details on using the website may be found in the site FAQ which is linked at the bottom of every page on the website, or in the Site Support forum which can be found in the main forum list.

Click on the icon that looks like two pieces of film.

You'll see a box into which a URL can be entered. Below that box, there is a list of sites from which media can be embedded into posts on GTPlanet.

Put your GT6 video onto one of those sites, copy the URL, paste the URL into the box on GTPlanet.

Hi, My name is Garrett Palmer and I am a Junior in High School. Recently, while going back to GT6 to do some online drifting I was harassed and threatened in a lobby by people who claim I had stolen money from them for some GT6 mods. I am definitely not a computer savvy enough person to do such a thing especially if I remember right that GT6 had major bans on modding. They had said they would get my account gristle96er suspended and I was wondering if such a thing could be done without any proof other than one guys testimony that my name "sounded familiar". Looking for any advice or suggestions on the matter. Thanks!

Hi, My name is Garrett Palmer and I am a Junior in High School. Recently, while going back to GT6 to do some online drifting I was harassed and threatened in a lobby by people who claim I had stolen money from them for some GT6 mods. I am definitely not a computer savvy enough person to do such a thing especially if I remember right that GT6 had major bans on modding. They had said they would get my account gristle96er suspended and I was wondering if such a thing could be done without any proof other than one guys testimony that my name "sounded familiar". Looking for any advice or suggestions on the matter. Thanks!
Hello Garret,

As far as I would know the answer to that is no. I do not work for Sony or Polyphony Digital but it does not take too much of an imagination to think about how many false reports they receive on a daily basis. Unfortunately the internet is full of salty individuals who are out to get people so it would make sense that evidence of such a claim would be necessary before handing down disciplinary action.

As long as you have not done anything wrong and your PlayStation Network and associated email accounts are secured I would not lose sleep over this. Just sounds like some kids up to no good.

Back