GT6 Launch problems after 1.02 Update

• Thread starter ApexVGear
  • 31 comments
My problem seems to be unique. Updated slim PS3. Loaded GT6 anniversary addition disc and it uploaded and installed update 1.02 via wired connection. The game then opens and gets stuck with an update confirmation screen. Is this the mini-update some have referenced? It will not respond to any command other than to quit the game using the PS button. I've deleted data and reloaded 3 times with the same result. I called the 1-800-345-7669 number listed on the game and got an idiot who simply referenced me to the SOE robo#, that was of no use. Anybody know of a solution?

Attachments

• 20140103_093558_resized.jpg
    20140103_093558_resized.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7
My problem seems to be unique. Updated slim PS3. Loaded GT6 anniversary addition disc and it uploaded and installed update 1.02 via wired connection. The game then opens and gets stuck with an update confirmation screen. Is this the mini-update some have referenced? It will not respond to any command other than to quit the game using the PS button. I've deleted data and reloaded 3 times with the same result. I called the 1-800-345-7669 number listed on the game and got an idiot who simply referenced me to the SOE robo#, that was of no use. Anybody know of a solution?
Its not unique got the same probs its just everytime i delete and re download something different happens the best one yet, postponed a race series came back later to complete the series which i did, the screen then locked on the GT logo with the loading icons for half an hour till i switched it off when i switched it back on, had to do the race series again and you guessed it same thing happened, only got out of the loop was aborting the series, i'm beginning to think this game has been lashed together to make a deadline and not tested for bugs of which there are a great many i'll be glad when it's sorted.

Latest Posts

Back