GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

Yeah just because they are in GT5 doesn't mean they'll make it to the next game. Licensing issues could arise between now and then. Although I'm not 100% sure, do they need to re-acquire licenses for each game?

No. A license lasts so long, and as long as the release the game in that time then they can still use the same license. I have no idea how long these licenses last, but the only marque that appeared in one GT but not the next one was Porsche.

But not licensed so irrelevant to your point.

Actually, the entire reason I mentioned it was because it wasn't in the next one AND wasn't licensed. Every licensed car appeared in the next.
At least since GT3. I never played 1 or 2.

Actually, the entire reason I mentioned it was because it wasn't in the next one AND wasn't licensed. Every licensed car appeared in the next.
At least since GT3. I never played 1 or 2.

Not true.

You're also making things up, you have no idea how licenses work. Some may be based on years, some based on games. Just as T10 if you want proof of that, their deal for Porsche was on a per game basis.

Just wanted to ask why the Tokyo Auto Salon winners have been excluded from this list.
That is one of the 3 shows that Polyphony attends (the others being SEMA and Councours D'Elegance).

That show is why the Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera Z33, the BLITZ DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE, the HKS CT230R CT9A, the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 Parts Demo car and the Spoon CR-Z ZF1 were in the game

The winners last year and the year before were the GReddy 35RX and the Phoenix's Power GT-R CBA-R35

Really? Do you have proof of this?

Otherwise, don't go around saying things that have yet to be proven true.

Nothing in this thread is proven true. PD saying a car is going to be in the game doesn't guarantee it will, as such it's rather misleading and quite pointless to make a car list at this stage of the game.

Nothing in this thread is proven true. PD saying a car is going to be in the game doesn't guarantee it will, as such it's rather misleading and quite pointless to make a car list at this stage of the game.

I completely agree with you.

Well, every car in this list (except the Hyundais) are GT Award winners at SEMA or Pebble Beach so it's pretty much confirmed they are gonna make it into the game.
That's why the two Hyundai are in red (ie awaiting confirmation).

Really? Do you have proof of this?

Otherwise, don't go around saying things that have yet to be proven true.

acura nsx on special stage route X, spa, high speed ring, suzuka, nurburgring, cape ring...

with the gt5 graphics engine

acura nsx on special stage route X, spa, high speed ring, suzuka, nurburgring, cape ring...

with the gt5 graphics engine

That's not exactly proof that it'll be actual useable content within GT5. That video only proves that PD used GT5 to create a video of the car to help demonstrate the car to the public.

Showing a demonstration video of a car using a Gran Turismo game, doesn't confirm that it'll be useable content within the game it was demonstrated in, like you blatantly stated.

That's not exactly proof that it'll be actual useable content within GT5. That video only proves that PD used GT5 to create a video of the car to help demonstrate the car to the public.

Showing a demonstration video of a car using a Gran Turismo game, doesn't confirm that it'll be useable content within the game it was demonstrated in, like you blatantly stated.

ok ok, you win, let's wait and see in which gt comes out first

If that is the only image tying the Mito to GT6, I think that's quite a stretch. It's an image of the interior on a browser. For all we know, he could just be looking at images of cars while at work.

They wouldn't be scanning, or even thinking of GT7 right now.

Actually, if GT6 is PS3 and nearing its development, they could possibly be concurrently making GT engine for the PS4, thus possible giving us a GT game within 2 years after GT6. I mean they did thought about GT6 before GT5 was finishing development.

But in terms of content as in cars or tracks, I'll have to agree that they're probably trying to fit in as much as possible into GT6, and not thinking about saving for GT7... at least not until GT6 is released.

Back