GTP NASCAR All Star Series - Who is Champion?

• Thread starter Matty
  • 181 comments

Do we want IndyCar in the GTP NASCAR All Star Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks interesting, count me in if the 7.30 start is likely.

PSN : D4LVY_
GTP : D4LVY
SC car : 2010 #83
NW car : 2010 #83
Vintage : #73 Gold / Black / Orange rims
Thunder : #73 Green / Yellow rims
Trucks : Blue

I'll sign up too, now that I've finally had time to go over what series I'm in and when :)

Cars/details coming soon.

D4LVY
Looks interesting, count me in if the 7.30 start is likely.

PSN : D4LVY_
GTP : D4LVY
SC car : 2010 #83
NW car : 2010 #83
Vintage : #73 Gold / Black / Orange rims
Thunder : #73 Green / Yellow rims
Trucks : Blue

DrifterJoe
I'll sign up too, now that I've finally had time to go over what series I'm in and when :)

Cars/details coming soon.

Will add both of you later 👍 7:30 start is definite as I need to be done by 9 so SC drivers can make the Sprint Cup. 👍

PSN: Knelly
GTP: Knelly
SC Car: 2010 #18
NW Car: 2011 #18
Vintage NASCAR: Silver Chrome / Rims TBC
Thunder: Silver Chrome / Rims TBC
Trucks Colours: Silver Chrome / Rims TBC

Please put me as reserve due to other commitments. If I'm free, I'd love to race in this 👍

This is what I have so far. I've not had much time so I've not gotten Vintage sorted yet.

PSN: JoeOfTheFire
GTP: DrifterJoe
SC Car: #43 2010
NW Car: #43 2010
Vintage NASCAR: Undecided
Thunder: #42 red with black rims
Trucks Colours: light blue with red rims

That's fine Joe. 👍

Really concerned about the turn out tonight.

Only 6/7 people I know are asking it. Sent out about 20 PM's today and got two replies and no posts on thread..

I really don't see why people dont like it since it's in a popular timeslot..

Starts at 7:30, room opening soon. Will be public lobby.

Room open!

1472 - 6399 - 8451 - 1924 - 5791

I'll see if I cant join, I'm a bit worn out after that Indy race....it was mine to loose....had me really going.

No worries, the more the merrier.

Red flag, new room open.

1472 - 6399 - 8408 - 2427 -9387

Race Results:
1st: JoeoftheFire (DrifterJoe)
2nd: RedPartyHat (RedPartyHat)
3rd: Tom_COD_97 (TomMcD)
4th: Knelly (Knelly)
5th: gokartman (gokartman78)
6th: mattymc1996 (Matty)
7th: D4LVY (D4LVY)
8th: Jahgee
DC: mustardaddict (Rich S)

Counting laps now, on lap 43.

Currently Knelly has the most at 17, with Tom on 14, Joe on 8, Gokartman on 2 and RPH on 1.

Points tables and announcements.

AllStarSeriesTables_zps69a33dfb.png

Jahgee will now be parked for the remainder for continuous dangerous driving and causing at least 4 incidents during the race.

We will include a drop race for everyone in the series.

The points system for Thunder is as follows:
The accumulation of your points + any bonus points you receive during the race will be used to see where you come.

If you come 1st, 2nd and 3rd over the course of the night, you lead laps in all and get most led in race 1 and pole in race 1 you will score:

43 (1st place) + 42 (2nd place) + 41 (3rd place) + 3 (win bonus) + 1 (most laps lead) + 1 (pole position) + 3 (lap lead in all 3 races) = 134 points.

If an other guy comes 2nd 1st 1st, and lead laps in all 3 got most lead in 2 and 3 and got poles for 2 and 3 he will get:

43 + 43 + 42 + 3 (win bonus) + 3 (win bonus) + 1 (pole position) + 1 (pole position) + 1 (most laps lead) + 1 (most laps lead) + 1 (lap lead) + 1 (lap lead) + 1 (lap lead) = 141 points

You will get 42 points + all bonus points you recieved in each race (42 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 50 points overall)

And you oppenent will get 43 points for overall points accumalation win + win bonus + all other bonus points (43 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 57 points overall)

This will probably confuse you a bit and I understand as I just made it up, but it will work out fairly (I hope) and not cause to much confusion after the race, I will include a detailed points breakdown after the race so you know no tomfoolary will have been played out.

I caused 2 Matty, the other 2 were caused by lag. One of which I was at least 5 feet away from you and your car broke sideways in front of me

Jahgee1124
I caused 2 Matty, the other 2 were caused by lag. One of which I was at least 5 feet away from you and your car broke sideways in front of me

You were swerving the whole race.

Well I'm afraid that in itself is a reason to be parked, if your internet can't upolad/download fast enough and you lag on screen it isn't safe to race.

I swear that I didn't want to park someone as participation is low as is, but with the incidents and/or lag I have no choice I'm afraid.

In any case you have a chance to prove yourself in trucks.

Back