GTP_OMRS Month 2: It's All About M3

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 98 comments
i shall be online from around 9 o clock bst.....Gmt....bah i dont actually know...

ill be online at 9 o clock my time...

Sorry guys, my internet 'blipped', here are the new rooom settings:

April 2nd, 2011 12PM, 1PM (GMT-7) | Hosted By GTP_Animera

Room Number: 1472-6118-3787-3249-6728
1472-6118-3916-1735-5884

Last edited:
Animera
Sorry guys, my internet 'blipped', here are the new rooom settings:

April 2nd, 2011 12PM, 1PM (GMT-7) | Hosted By GTP_Animera

Room Number: 1472-6118-3787-3249-6728

Edit: i'm quoting the wrong number... all good now.

April 2nd, 2011 2PM, 3PM (GMT-7) | Hosted By GTP_Steven

Room Number: 1472-4711-0038-4892-0996

Happy racing everybody. Please remember that you must add 5 kg. of ballast and that your PP must stay at 484 👍

EDIT sorry for the type, the final digits are not 0096 but 0996 :dopey:

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry everyone, the NZ internet is having issues today, and I've been disconnected again. :(

I guess there will be no hosting from me today.

I'm terribly sorry everyone, the NZ internet is having issues today, and I've been disconnected again. :(

I'm just relieved that it wasn't my fault... I was pretty pissed at GT5 because I got disconnected, although no violations against the rules/regulations were detected.

Well, I'll be trying next month then, and carry on with life today. :) Have fun everyone and drive safe. :cheers: :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I have opened a room as an alternate so if you want to jump in there, I can get things going again.

Plus Aussie net's stronger than Kiwi net. :P

Room #: 1472-6118-3916-1735-5777

April 2nd, 2011 2PM, 3PM (GMT-7) | Hosted By GTP_Steven

Room Number: 1472-4711-0038-4892-0996

Happy racing everybody. Please remember that you must add 5 kg. of ballast and that your PP must stay at 484 👍

EDIT sorry for the type, the final digits are not 0096 but 0996 :dopey:

Sorry guys bit late for me now, I tried for 2.5 hours but some issues somewhere down the line, I'll try next time.

Phillip.

Not a problem Ian, it was good to get some track time all the same. 👍

I've waited over two hours for a second race but I shouldn't have bothered. After what I thought was a very good practice lap, I got spat out at the back of the grid, I was expecting to be top 5 with a 1'11.5. I've not had that problem before when sat in the pit lane. Anyway, after several hours of waiting to race my friends, I could only watch them race away while I tried rather badly to negotiate the back field. Sorry if you wanted to race, maybe next time.

Dan.

I got booted from animeras room too... Not sure it wasn't a PD issue..

I got one up.

1472- 6118-3787-3249-6768.
I'm suppose to have it in an hour?? I'm not in dst but seems the times are back an hour? Anyway, see if anyone can join mine

I got one up.

1472- 6118-3787-3249-6768.
I'm suppose to have it in an hour?? I'm not in dst but seems the times are back an hour? Anyway, see if anyone can join mine

I think you were an hour early, DST is messing people up.
I was in the noon one, but connection got lost and I didn't have time to commit to restarting :(
If anyone else is up for this right now I'd be into racing :gtpflag:

Tried to join Small_Fryz room, but got "Refused due to network incompatibility with the room host. [706]" Should your room be joinable for NTSC (US) clients?

EDIT:
Same error regardless of whether I type the room # in, or find it in the list...

The manual suggests I might have too lame of a NAT type... Hmmm.

EDIT2:
Restarted my game and now the circle next to the room is green (was black before), but still get the same error.

Last edited:
i cant join due to the same error

You guys didn't miss much. The connection was very laggy for everyone, and now we just lost the connection altogether.

That's 2 for 2 for me today, rather disappointing considering both time slots I joined had good potential for close racing. :(

I think this is down to your NAT type, guys.

http://www.pregamelobby.com/ps3-ps2-psone-discussions/5618-how-get-type-2-open-nat-your-ps3.html

Should be NAT 2.

-----

Well, that was just too laggy for me. Cars going everywhere, smoke and dust coming up at corners even though it's likely the guy in front didn't even go through the traps or smoke the tyres!

A fun combo though and Bart looked very quick, but that was just no fun and I literally had no idea if I hit Animera when overtaking him on exit of the first corner. Got to the Schumacher S and Egghead was transporting around me, which was interesting!

I got disconected in my own race lol.

I think thats it for me.. I just cant host on this connection.. Shame really.

Is there meant to be one more race in 15min or so? Or have I got my times out by an hour?

I think there's supposed to be, but you may need a three-leaf clover to have any chance with Fryz connection! ;)

ok im hosting

room# 14726118421682161774

ok im hosting

room# 14726118421682161774

joining...

Thanks btw!

EDIT: Thanks for that last minute host and a fun couple laps. Sadly, I needed to leave before it got started.

Last edited:
So glad I took one more try at getting a race in today 👍

Had a great battle with Neenor and PASM for the entire race :gtpflag:

Ended up 3rd in our 3 way battle for the lead, but it was one of the most intense online battles I've had!

Not sure if it's going to be official or not, but I'm not really bothered if it isn't...was just in it for the fun.

Thanks pk_090 for hosting this one, no lag this time...finally! :crazy:

Thanks very much for being available to step in pk_090 👍

Sorry there were so many connection issues today guys :(

Jerome

Back