GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 139 : Under-Over

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 87 comments
Splits for the night:

T1 & T2 were about the same, but the last two were better. There are still some ugly spots, so more time to chase! 👍

Wow, it is sooo hard to put a lap together. One bad corner and you're down two tenths.

Wow Stef what have you been eating mate, impressive !!!

My new splits :

I didn't want to post in a live WRS TT until I had some splits worth showing, but good work, Stef, tied with Caine! :bowdown:

Slightly better splits and only little improvement at the line. Not my best last sector....

Not perfect in first part of the lap, but good improvement in last sector.

Bad t2, recovered in t3 and an average final sector for a gain of .180 at the line.

finally new better splits..screwed up a little bit in T4 but ill take a better time

I tried for about a hour last night and couldn't beat my time. Just not feeling it this week. I believe I'll paint my little stallion green with yellow rims. John Deere style

I haven't tried this for a while. Mainly because I got the seasonal TT fever again and I can't stop trying to chase down the leader. :D I may give it one last go, but otherwise, I think I might be done, despite having 4 tenths left to find on the track.

This one is a love hate deal and I hope that I can either pull a rabbit out of the hat or prove my self online and since the new combo is pulling me to it this will be my only effort that has occupied several hr's of my efforts. GL all and I will be submitting w/ these splits >

T1: 33.962
T2: 28.764
T3: 24.830

Hope we get a big turnout online...... C Ya :)

Submitting with last splits. I know I left time in the track but I've given up. Off to the second stage of the wrs japan tour...

Changing the color to red shaved my time off by 6 tenths! :D

I've been trying to improve, but I'll have to submit with current splits. I think my T4 is good enough that I should resist being passed, if not to catch Frank. Maybe I'll have time for a last short session before deadline. Good luck every one!

Over three hours yesterday and I have no overall improvement to report. There were so many laps where I was a good .5s ahead and I would mess up a turn in T4 that I had not messed up before. I blew a .68 lead at the chicane! I think that one broke me. Well that and my wife came home, so I had to stop to make dinner. Alas, I will submit with my previous splits.

This one was fun, but so tricky. I know I had more, but I'm out of time. :(

Submitted a lap where I maxed out , couldn't improve or even get close to it afterwards.

I didn't expect that I would end up w/ a rabbit in my hand after I submitted, I just haven't had the best run for the daylight recently. I'm totally happy w/ how my run came out. :)

Back