GTP_WRS Week 100 : La Source AKA Supraman XIII

• Thread starter PASM
  • 201 comments
1'36.900

At least a good .2xx left in sector 1 and a lot of time to be made up in sector 2. Just a quick session tonight to get a few laps in.

If I want to make a certain gear a little shorter so its higher in Rpms do I move it to the left or right?

1'36.900

At least a good .2xx left in sector 1 and a lot of time to be made up in sector 2. Just a quick session tonight to get a few laps in.

If I want to make a certain gear a little shorter so its higher in Rpms do I move it to the left or right?
You have to move it to the right 👍
Any changes made to the setup? :)

You have to move it to the right 👍
Any changes made to the setup? :)
Thanks! 👍

Yep, I have barts tune with a few changes on it but I can't remember what exactly at the moment I have changed I need to hop on the ps3 when I get home later and I will let you guys know.

Biggest thing is the last part of corners in T2, I go in those corner in 4th gear the right left corners not the very last corner before the end of T2 but just before that. And 4th gear is really slow. And 3rd gear slows the car down even more.

Great T1 time @Meister Fetz I did hit a 35 a few times yesterday but threw it away in T2 :ouch:

I really have to relearn the track. Long time since I ran this seriously the last time. Sector2 is a trouble child for now.

Tune:
75/70
min/min
1/1
1/1
7/7
0/0
-0.08/-0.02
BB 2/7
Tranny:
usual trick
final 3.480

LSD: 8/16/5

DF 500/500

EDIT: If it's too wild, I recommend Barts @PASM LSD settings. Easier to control, but a tiny bit too understeery for my liking.

Last edited:
Looking for that extra .1xx in T1 and I know there is a lot of time left to be made up in T2. Didn't have much time to give it a go today but I got a better lap finally. So more time tomorrow at it. Using barts tune with RS toe adjustment and a few transmission tweaks to barts transmission.

1'36.716

My biggest struggle where I'm losing all my time is still those last couple of corners before end of T2.

Are you guys going around those corners in 3rd or 4th?

I now have 6700 cr. Took last week's car to the '15-minute race' (Nordschleife of course) but since that wasn't enough, RB @ Apricot Hill for a slightly smaller distance (placing between 4th & last). Hence only a few laps in the Supra.

1:40.200

I now have 6700 cr. Took last week's car to the '15-minute race' (Nordschleife of course) but since that wasn't enough, RB @ Apricot Hill for a slightly smaller distance (placing between 4th & last). Hence only a few laps in the Supra.
It's a bit off-topic,but here's a tip for making fast credits if you're in a credit crisis :lol:
Run some races in the quick match events.They cash out really well.
Example:3 laps @fuji deliver you allmost 660.000 credits in less then 6 minutes (if you win in a field with more then 10 contestants)
Sometimes you have to deal with a couple of morons,unfortunately that's the downpart...
:cheers:

After a short absence i decided to give this a go. With a bit of a tweaked version of Meister Fetz's tune.

1:39.867

Back