GTP_WRS Week 104 : Gladiators!

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 120 comments
Had a go at this on tues followed @EDK 's advance but changed to 3/2 BB

bit wide on the hairpin but can't see any faults anywhere else. 2nd or 3rd for this corner can't figure it out.

@nursemorph I found it slidy as hell at first. By instead of foot down away we go I found by keeping off full throttle a tiny little bit I found it kept me from sliding and back on the throttle just before lifting of the break. I currently take the first corner at 118km edit: just seen Fetz vid thats where I'm losing time cheers @Meister Fetz

10/0! That's pretty extreme. I gotta try that :) Been running 7/3 so far in testing for the online race.

I've been lapping so far in the normal direction... my my

running on 45:55
its still wobbly. will try the 50:50

Yup, my wife and I moved over in July. It was crazy eliminating all of possessions down to a couple suitcases and boxes that we sent over. One of the first things I did was pick up another wheel, though.
We moved as well, but just to Boise. So we brought all our stuff. :)

Well, my first time in one of these. I wound up doing about 40 laps last night before realizing I was driving the track the wrong way :banghead:

But now that I'm going the right way today, my splits got better than they were before!

Anyways:

Split 1: 21.936
Split 2: 41.919

Figures..make some improvement and Fetchy rejects the replay..should have submitted earlier in the week to check

Last edited:
Back