GTP_WRS Week 13 : Ferrari 512BB @ Eiger Nordwand Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 134 comments
Time submitted with a slower T1 and T2 than posted before, but I gained a few tenths at the finish line:

T1: 10.917
T2: 30.881

Time submitted...with split times not a true indication of the final results .:ouch:as I'm sure everyone will agree.

Here's mine anyway

T1-10.874
T2-30.940

:)

Finally a lap I can say I'm happy with,well not quite true, had a few in the last 25-30 laps.👍:sly:

About to submit this lap.

Had no hope of getting back to this given Registry Event 2 so submitted the best I had - it's going to be very interesting to see how the final times line-up with what's currently on the leaderboard.

Gave this another go today and improved overall by .7 seconds :D

Submitted

Tried for an extra hour today, no improvement. Absolutely stumped by the last of the series of hairpins before the long back straight. Words cannot express the hatred I have for this circuit, however I found this a terribly addictive combination. Maybe it's because it is so simple to lose time that the promise of stringing together a better lap is always there and keeps you coming back.

I am full of admiration and respect for those who manage anything below 30.8 in T2 regularly and not just once every 50 laps. It's an honour to lose to people of this talent 👍

Truly looking forward to the replays. Incredible work lads 👍

Submitted.

All the best
Maz

The last hairpin has a nice wide exit, I find you can hit the throttle way earlier than your eyes tell you you can.

Time submitted, with no improvement from my prior splits. Nice to be back in the saddle, but I was short on time and a little rusty. :ouch:

See you at Fuji, week 14 and GTP_Event 02. :D

Time submitted.

My best overall time had a truly golden final sector, fully .15 sec faster final time, while .2 sec slower at T2.

I think this is the first week that I could not improve my times, even after 3 more sessions......?

I hope this relates to a good lap time.

Time submitted after this post.

Submitted

Got to the stage where Im now just getting frustrated trying to get 1 oe 2 10ths here and there.

Think i'll move onto Week 14 - and the Dodge Viper.....

Yeah GTR dont blame you, same for me i didnt even submit, My time was shocking anyways and not In a good way.

but It gets no easier on week 14 im going though the same thing there, But great fun trying to put that power down.

Latest Posts

Back