GTP_WRS Week 13 : Ferrari 512BB @ Eiger Nordwand Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 134 comments
Hey guys some greats splits im seeing alot of you might know me from GT4 WRS under Quiksilver_GT i know bigracer will lol, where i started in Division 3 and worked my way up to Division 1.

Im just running the qualifier at the mo but hope to give things a try next week but i gave this a quick go just for fun even though it aint official here my splits.

T1 10.984
T2 31.786

sadly still useing controller holding off for the full GT5 to get a wheel catch you soon guys all the best.

Hey guys some greats splits im seeing alot of you might know me from GT4 WRS under Quiksilver_GT i know bigracer will lol, where i started in Division 3 and worked my way up to Division 1.
Hey Steve, nice to have you back. What've you been up to these last few months? Good luck with the qualifier. Did you also see the new online event that Kevin has kicked life into?

Board updated.

Another attempt and slight improvement:

T1 was actually slightly slower but T2 and overall were quicker. :D

EDIT:

Hour and a half later of intense driving have got me here:

VERY happy with that. All that time was worth it. 👍

Last edited:
New splits for me

T1- 10.813
T2- 30.853

Big wins in T3, I think the southern loop (just after the tunnel) could still be done faster, but I can't see it happening. There is one corner I'm having particular trouble with, except usually by the time I get there I've screwed the lap already.:banghead:

Edit: It's a week that messes with your head, except for the really fast guys which are already like half a second ahead by the end of T2, the splits to T2 mean almost nothing, with only a tenth or 2 separating most people and the most time counting in T3.

I see that some GTP tagged names have appeared on the online leaderboard recently. Please remember that this race must be run offline!

lol dont know the car atall
quick go:
T1-low 10.8
T2-high 30.6

with practise i could get alot off i think, like iftc race 9 took me along time before i hit really good times but i ended up with the fastest T1 with my hot lap.

Updated splits.

T1 10.826
T2 30.627

EDIT: New username aswell. :)

Last edited:
Gave it quite a few more laps. I won a few tens overall, but with a significantly slower T1 and a somewhat slower T2 (darn, it's only one tenth of a second) compared to my previous best lap time. So, there's a bit more in it... :ouch:

T1: 11.023 (seen 10.776)
T2: 30.905 (seen 30.797)

New splits:

10.869 (Did actually get a 10.679 once, but messed up the lap :ouch:)

Nice and productive, I had just finished both By The Way and Californication on the stereo, this was my last run. Probably going to be my submission time, but I did see a 10.750 and I know I've not nailed that damned hairpin in T2!

just another quick session before bed bit of an improvement in places, submitted my qualifier just waiting to hear back from sphinx.

T1: 11.105
T2: 31.641

New, slower splits but I improved on the overall lap by a couple hundredths of a second. I think I can be realistic and say that if I could improve it'd only be a tenth or so, and for some reason I've gone spastic and can't take corner 2 fast any more.:dunce: So I'm submitting my lap.

T1- 10.996
T2- 30.904

and for some reason I've gone spastic and can't take corner 2 fast any more.:dunce: So I'm submitting my lap.

LMAO - Hat's off to you fella for saying what everyone else is thinking. I spent a good 2 hours on it last night and came up with diddly squat - just getting slower and slower each lap.

Wonder if that had anything to do with the 3 pints of JD and coke :boggled:

lol dont know the car atall
quick go:
T1-low 10.8
T2-high 30.6

with practise i could get alot off i think, like iftc race 9 took me along time before i hit really good times but i ended up with the fastest T1 with my hot lap.
Hey Marc, welcome to WRS. I see you are a chef just like me :)

I am the leaderboard updaterer of duty, and to get you on the board properly I need your division and controller device info. If you have not yet qualified, please go here to see what you should do. Also, could you post your splits with 3 digits like all others do? Thanks 👍

The only 'marky' I could find in the list of GTP_ members is marky264 but that's probably not you?

Board updated.

Last edited:
I didn't realise we had any chefs in here. I'm hoping to go into restaurant management. We could have a GTP restaurant! ;)

I didn't realise we had any chefs in here. I'm hoping to go into restaurant management. We could have a GTP restaurant! ;)
Sure thing. Must be a nice assignment as manager to overcome the location issue :lol:

Never understood your co-title, could you explain? For a non-native tongue it doesn't seem too mod-friendly ...

And another session, where I gained like 2 tenth at the finish line:

T1: 10.811
T2: 30.795

Hey Marc, welcome to WRS. I see you are a chef just like me :)

I am the leaderboard updaterer of duty, and to get you on the board properly I need your division and controller device info. If you have not yet qualified, please go here to see what you should do. Also, could you post your splits with 3 digits like all others do? Thanks 👍

The only 'marky' I could find in the list of GTP_ members is marky264 but that's probably not you?

Board updated.

Hi yes i just did the qualifier, i sent the split times and lap time to shpinx just like it said, then another moderator said i can still enter this while im waiting for my division, im now GTP_markyboy92.

Doh! I had hoped since I got a wheel I'd be worthy of being div.2 bronze or something by now, but I'm getting beaten left right and centre to T2.:dopey: I must be the fastest slow driver in the world!:lol:

Sure thing. Must be a nice assignment as manager to overcome the location issue :lol:

Never understood your co-title, could you explain? For a non-native tongue it doesn't seem too mod-friendly ...

:D

At one of the UKGTPs (9 I think) Famine had a pair of inflatable breasts under his shirt (I had been given them as a prize at the same UKGTP) and I groped him. Thus "Molestes GTP staff"...Though it is quite old now, just too lazy to change it.👍

-------

I've submitted. Those splits were good for me, and it would have taken another good session to beat it. :)

Last edited:
New splits today. Just a couple of short sessions since my last report. Hoping for one more session in the morning.

About 0.2 faster at T2 and 0.6 faster at the line. This one is going to be interesting.

Hi yes i just did the qualifier, i sent the split times and lap time to shpinx just like it said, then another moderator said i can still enter this while im waiting for my division, im now GTP_markyboy92.
Very good 👍 but I still need your controller device and your splits specified in the thousands please? :)

Luxy updated.

With pressure of family life I've run out of time and had to submit. I've seen a T2 30.770 0.2 quicker than my submitted time but ended up 0.1 slower at the line! Seeing the blue numbers come up are my curse! A lot will be down to that last sector.

Just had another quick go and improved by 0.2, poor T1 & T2 but nailed the rest, at one point i did hit a 10.639 T1 though.

YAY! finally found out my division from sphinx, thanks again buddy.

pretty surprised division 3 gold thought i was going to be in atleast D4 with a controller dont think ill submit this week not enough time to practise and lets say abit ashamed about my times thats being done lol, but ill see you guys next week for sure.

Submitted

T1: 10.839
T2: 31.047

Disappointed I didn't get more time in this week :grumpy: could have done better.

Time from my one and only run submitted.

T1 11.363
T2 31.792

Good luck to those in with a chance..

Back