GTP_WRS Week 15 : Huracanyo

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 382 comments
What an awesome combination. Just took it for a few quick laps, and was reminded of my love/hate relationship with this track. This car (which I have never used before) is so stable that full commitment is possible.

I can see my splits coming down significantly from these initial ones.

I think I remember someone saying that if you submit before the previous weeks TT has closed then fetchy will give you that error. Could be wrong though.

Thanks @Mini Stiggy that could be it, I don’t usually get a go of the new TT on a Sunday so I’ve not tried it this early before

I don't know you guys anymore

5b40c8e5e1e7bc8fde629db38f3ca245e8da43a1eaebc6bb35bf1cefc3326de7.jpg

Jerome

I had it on strict.. even tried it invalidate lap.. still I have scraped the wall @ turn 1.. hit the barrier more than once on a lap. . DITO.. NOTHING.. NO PENALTY GIVEN WHAT SO EVER.. so just be aware
If I recall correctly it does not issue a penalty it just invalidates the lap and it can not be saved (you will know this because the time will be displayed in red numbers). I think penalties are only issued for going off track to gain a time advantage i.e. cutting a corner but I could be wrong.

Regardless it worked as intended 100% of the time for me the week we ran Bathurst

Has the submission deadline passed? The bot keeps telling me so when I submit a time.

The deadline hasn’t passed but the bot sent me the same message last night. I think it’s a problem that’s being worked on

19.244 <------- 👎

Lost .2 at T1 but the rest of the lap was ok for a .3 gain at the line.. I said I would be happy as that little staff in mud if I made .3 more but with that loss at T1 I think I will put my mud bath on hold for now :lol: more left for sure 👍

GLA :cheers:

Woha, last week seems 'easy' compared to what you guys gave me now. I just did 120 miles of laps with the collision settings to strict and I only got 3 laps in where my time was not invalidated. Not going to post splits yet since they are from th laps where I was driving like my grandmom to get a valid lap in. This will be a challenge (again) :)

So I bought the Gr.4 Huracan, slapped on a downloaded livery (which I don't really like, gotta stop slacking and make one myself), and went to Tokyo...have to say, the combo is really enjoyable, the Huracan is fast yet not too much, just like the track itself: fits really good in here. Had a medium session today because I'm tired after work + gym (about 30-something laps), and here are the splits...

...except, nope: I couldn't do a lap without at least love-tapping the wall. Still no time for me :banghead: gotta do something about it during the rest of the week!

I absolutely love this track, especially when wall riding isn't allowed. There is just something fundamentally fast about this track, and the margin for error is almost zero.

Gave this a second go, turned off TCS, and managed to take some time off in all sectors. That being said, there is still at least another second and a half out there for me to find.

Back